X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

Robert Royal

What the **** were you thinking? That cost Buffalo the game, IMO. Stupid, down right stupid. There's no excuse for that lack of concentration.
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Re: Robert Royal

It appeared to me that he took that step to maintain his balance. Habit maybe? Definately should break that habit....
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• RockStar36
      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
      • Sep 2004

It's not even that. The play before that he took a block in the back penalty that moved them away from the goaline. Then they give him a chance to redeem himself and he makes an even dumber mistake. Jackass. Take a seat Royal.

D & S Sports

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cntrygal
        It appeared to me that he took that step to maintain his balance. Habit maybe? Definately should break that habit....

if this guy can't drag his feet and let his body hit the ground for a TD,we don't friggin need him.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• DynaPaul
          • Sep 2003

This guy is definitely no receiver, that's for sure. Constantly drops passes and doesn't realize you gotta drag your feet when you catch a ball in the back of the endzone. Instead the guy just struts after the catch like it's a sure thing. Dumbass. We need a REAL TE on this team.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RockStar36
            It's not even that. The play before that he took a block in the back penalty that moved them away from the goaline. Then they give him a chance to redeem himself and he makes an even dumber mistake. Jackass. Take a seat Royal.
            I got a photo of that block in the back penalty. It was so obvious. What a bonehead play.

Comment

• gr8slayer
              • Feb 2005

Hey he has made some stupid mistakes this year but he has also made some great plays. I'm not quite ready to let him go, I think the Defense lost it for us today more than anything.

And our lack of a running game when we had the lead.`

Comment

Working...
              X