PDA

View Full Version : To all the Jauron bashers

Forward_Lateral
12-24-2006, 05:50 PM
STFU. You are all the same idiots who praised him for his game plan vs Indy and vs San Diego. You are the same morons who wanted him fired after 2-5 start, but then when the team was 7-7, you were naming him coach of the year. You are the same knowlegeless idiots who didn't notice that the Bills were kicking into the same end in the 4th quarter than Bironas nearly had a 40 yard FG attempt come up short. You are all morons. The lack of football knowledge in here disgusts me. Is it Jauron's fault that McGee blew 2 coverages on the same WR that led to two long TDs? Is it Jaurons fault that Vince Young ran 36 yards for a TD when he should've been tackled by at least 3 guys before he made it? Gimme a break. The guy goes for the FG, Lindell misses it by a mile, and then what? Jauron is a moron for kicking it?

ICE74129
12-24-2006, 06:06 PM
STFU. You are all the same idiots who praised him for his game plan vs Indy and vs San Diego. You are the same morons who wanted him fired after 2-5 start, but then when the team was 7-7, you were naming him coach of the year. You are the same knowlegeless idiots who didn't notice that the Bills were kicking into the same end in the 4th quarter than Bironas nearly had a 40 yard FG attempt come up short. You are all morons. The lack of football knowledge in here disgusts me. Is it Jauron's fault that McGee blew 2 coverages on the same WR that led to two long TDs? Is it Jaurons fault that Vince Young ran 36 yards for a TD when he should've been tackled by at least 3 guys before he made it? Gimme a break. The guy goes for the FG, Lindell misses it by a mile, and then what? Jauron is a moron for kicking it?

I NEVER praised that clown, I wanted sherman and haven't changed my mind. I wanted a HUGE DT instead of whitner etc.

Forward_Lateral
12-24-2006, 06:07 PM
I NEVER praised that clown, I wanted sherman and haven't changed my mind. I wanted a HUGE DT instead of whitner etc.

Good for you. Stick to coaching pop-warner football, because that's all you have the knowledge for.

YardRat
12-24-2006, 06:42 PM
Attaboy, FL. Nice post.

kinigirly
12-24-2006, 06:52 PM
i am so beyond pissed off at everyone on this board today. i honestly think my ulcer is from the stress of reading these posts than my real life. the bills did not deserve to go to the playoffs this year. they rocked it after the bye, not the whole season. would it have been sweet? yes. did we get screwed out of something we deserve? no. we lost by a point. look at this team today, and look at them one year ago. shut.....up.

Dr. Lecter
12-24-2006, 06:54 PM
Wonderfully stated FL.

ublinkwescore
12-24-2006, 07:01 PM
Ice is infallible F_L

:brace:

ublinkwescore
12-24-2006, 07:03 PM
I do reserve the right to criticize him for trying to pass on 3rd and 1, and then not going for it on the 4th and 1. - if you ask me, those two plays are what lost us this game - passing on 3rd and punting on 4th.

Dr. Lecter
12-24-2006, 07:05 PM
I agree. They should have ran it on 3rd and 1. A much worse call than the non-FG.

jpdex12
12-24-2006, 07:12 PM

Couldn't agree more! Was Jauron supposed to be out there filling the gaps on our D line when TH was running wild in the fourth quarter? Come on guys, this board is getting pretty pathetic with some of you that wanna dump on the team or the coaching staff or whoever after one loss. As a previous poster mentioned we didn't deserve to go this year anyway. This team is finishing with some positive notes and we can only look forward to starting on the same page as we are leaving off on this year. What did you expect with a new O line and a new defense and new coaching staff? I think we did pretty well to at least make it interesting this late in the season.
Some of you negative Nancies really find it easy to look at 20/20 hindsight and then critisize the team. WTF!

THATHURMANATOR
12-24-2006, 07:53 PM
Don't tell me that I can't criticize the complete incompetence of todays coaching effort. I have not said one bad word about them this season. I may have overreacted right after the game but they were horrendous today and have me doubting their ability to take us to the next level.

If the guy goes for the field goal and misses I will tell you that this discussion wouldnt' be taking place. No one would have been pissed if he did.

YardRat
12-24-2006, 07:58 PM
Don't tell me that I can't criticize the complete incompetence of todays coaching effort. I have not said one bad word about them this season. I may have overreacted right after the game but they were horrendous today and have me doubting their ability to take us to the next level.

If the guy goes for the field goal and misses I will tell you that this discussion wouldnt' be taking place. No one would have been pissed if he did.

Jesus, Thurm...How many times does it have to be said, how many ways? Lindell was asked by the staff if he could make the kick, and he said 'NO'.

And I disagree with the last statement. If Lindell said 'yes' and missed, the same people would be all over 'that dumb-ass coach' for trying an un-makeable FG into that stiff wind with time left on the clock, ESPECIALLY now that we know the staff was aware Lindell's limit at that end of the field was the 25 yard line.

Nighthawk
12-24-2006, 08:04 PM

Here...let me lay it out for all of you "homers". Ask yourself one question...what has Jauron done in his career to justify him not being second guessed? Umm, yeah, that's right...NOTHING! Until he proves to me otherwise...he is not untouchable when it comes to criticizing him for his incompetence! Get off your high horse and disagree if you want, but don't tell anybody what they can or can't say! Who do you think you are? Really...get over yourself!

Forward_Lateral
12-24-2006, 08:50 PM
Jesus. IF ROYAL DOESN'T SCREW UP BIG TIME, THE BILLS WIN, AND THERE IS NO DISCUSSION.

Thurm, I never said you can't criticize, but you, and other posters who are saying Jauron should be fired are just plain ignorant.

I don't understand it. We as fans gave Gregg Williams and Mike Mularkey a heck of a lot longer than 14 games to want their heads. Give Jauron a chance.

Forward_Lateral
12-24-2006, 08:50 PM
I do reserve the right to criticize him for trying to pass on 3rd and 1, and then not going for it on the 4th and 1. - if you ask me, those two plays are what lost us this game - passing on 3rd and punting on 4th.

Great, I question things too, I agree. But should Jauron be fired? :rofl:

Forward_Lateral
12-24-2006, 08:51 PM
Ice is infallible F_L

:brace:

:snicker: It appears that he's also banned.

jpdex12
12-24-2006, 11:14 PM
Jesus. IF ROYAL DOESN'T SCREW UP BIG TIME, THE BILLS WIN, AND THERE IS NO DISCUSSION.

Thurm, I never said you can't criticize, but you, and other posters who are saying Jauron should be fired are just plain ignorant.

I don't understand it. We as fans gave Gregg Williams and Mike Mularkey a heck of a lot longer than 14 games to want their heads. Give Jauron a chance.

I don't think that anyone can argue with that. Thurm if you haven't complained about Jauron all year then why all of a sudden are you calling him out when he has actually done a decent job with this team considering the circumstances?

Look at our wins and losses after the BYE week, pretty impressive. A few of our losses only were by a few points and they were to the best teams in the AFC. You might as well say they were against some of the best teams in the league then!

<TABLE width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=A1>Oct. 29 </TD><TD class=A1>Bye</TD><TD class=A1></TD></TR><TR><TD class=A1>Nov. 5 </TD><TD class=A1>Green Bay</TD><TD class=A1>W 24-10 (http://billsdaily.com/gameday/2006/gb/review.shtml) </TD></TR><TR><TD class=A1>Nov. 12 </TD><TD class=A1>@ Indianapolis</TD><TD class=A1>L 17-16 (http://billsdaily.com/gameday/2006/ind/review.shtml) </TD></TR><TR><TD class=A1>Nov. 19 </TD><TD class=A1>@ Houston</TD><TD class=A1>W 24-21 (http://billsdaily.com/gameday/2006/hou/review.shtml) </TD></TR><TR><TD class=A1>Nov. 26 </TD><TD class=A1>Jacksonville</TD><TD class=A1>W 27-24 (http://billsdaily.com/gameday/2006/jax/review.shtml) </TD></TR><TR><TD class=A1>Dec. 3 </TD><TD class=A1>San Diego</TD><TD class=A1>L 24-21 (http://billsdaily.com/gameday/2006/sd/review.shtml) </TD></TR><TR><TD class=A1>Dec. 10 </TD><TD class=A1>@ NY Jets</TD><TD class=A1>W 31-13 (http://billsdaily.com/gameday/2006/nyj/reviewgm2.shtml) </TD></TR><TR><TD class=A1>Dec. 17 </TD><TD class=A1>Miami</TD><TD class=A1>W 21-0 (http://billsdaily.com/gameday/2006/mia/reviewgm2.shtml)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=A1>Dec. 24 </TD><TD class=A1>Tennessee</TD><TD class=A1>L 30-29 (http://billsdaily.com/gameday/2006/ten/review.shtml)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ublinkwescore
12-25-2006, 10:44 AM
:snicker: It appears that he's also banned.

Really?

Gunzlingr
12-25-2006, 11:00 AM

STFU Windsock. Your posts don't know they ass from a hole in the ground, and you change your opinions more often than most people change their underwear. Your posts are moronic, and that's a FACT.

Dozerdog
12-25-2006, 11:02 AM
I NEVER praised that clown, I wanted sherman and haven't changed my mind. Figures

Sherman sucks

Billsrock4life
12-25-2006, 11:54 AM
:goodpost:

JD
12-25-2006, 12:06 PM
How many games did we lose by 1-5 points?? 4 or 5?? But yet everyone is *****ing like we were blown out every game and went 0-16 stfu seriously. Lindell would have missed the kick.

I am happy with Jaurons 1st year with Buffalo.
Sabres 06-07 Stanley Cup Champs
Bills 07-08 National Champions :D

alohabillsfan
12-25-2006, 02:26 PM
The Offense and defense have been improving, this team is on the rise, look out in 2007! Thanks Jauron and co... Lets beat Baltimore! :bandwagon

Statman
12-25-2006, 02:31 PM
What's the definition of "fickle?"

losman420
12-25-2006, 07:04 PM
nice post forward lateral. how can some of these morons want a coach fired who had this team in every game this year with the exception of 2. i miss the kelly to reed days myself but we are never gonna get there again with a new coach every year. besides the fact that we were in most games this year is a sign of better days to come...so dont be such a hater ...especially when you will all be on the band wagon when we are 12-3 this time next year

losman420
12-25-2006, 08:20 PM
dick jauron hasn't done a whole lot in his nfl coaching career but he did go 13-3 and win his division with the bears in 2001 oh he was also coach of the year in 01

THATHURMANATOR
12-25-2006, 09:48 PM
The coaching was bad on both sides of the ball yesterday. There is no denying this. I swear that if you saw the confusion on the field and sidelines on that last drive you wouldn't be defending Jauron. That being said I am over it. Hope all had a good christmas.

YardRat
12-25-2006, 10:04 PM
Give the coach and the rest of the team the same slack and opportunity you wanted to give JP Losman. That's all I ask.

BillsFever21
12-25-2006, 10:35 PM

You must be dreaming of things that aren't there. I didn't see many(if any) people who didn't like him at the start of the year suddenly naming him COTY after being 7-7.

And the gameplan against the Colts was terrible. It was common sense that you try and run the ball to keep them off the field but it doesn't mean you did it ALL game. Had we taken some shots in the passing game we win that game. It was a terrible gameplan.

I guess you were one of the people defending Mike Mularkey two years ago when we finished 9-7 and got embarrased against Pittsburgh Week 17. This seems too much like the same situation.

In 6.5 seasons in the NFL Jauron has had 5.5 winless seasons and only made the playoffs once. He made too many pathetic decisions this year. Only a moron would be defending him. If Lindell couldn't make that kick then Jauron should've know from the start and not suddenly find out on 4th down. Chalk that up as another blunder in his book. He's running out of pages.

The lack of football knowledge in here disgusts you. You should be looking at yourself in the mirror then. Only a moron with no knowledge would defend that and not for once believe that Jauron should've known on 1st and 10 after the kickoff how far they needed to get. There is no excuse for that.

BillsFever21
12-25-2006, 10:46 PM

Williams and Mularkey were new HC's. Everyone kept saying they would learn from their mistakes. They both showed improvement early on and took the team to 8-8 and 0-7 records.

Jauron has had 6.5 years to "give him a chance" There shouldn't be any learning curve with this idiot. He should've known before 4th down if Lindell could make the kick or not.

Even on 1st down from the 34 Jauron should've asked Lindell "How many more yards do you need to make the kick?"

31 other coaches in the league probably would've. Not Juaron though. He waits for 4th down when the offense runs off the field to make the decision. That decision should've been made by 2nd down and they could've planned around it. Then the offense has to rush back on the field with a quick play called. They had no chance of making it under that situation. And then the playcall? Gimmie a break. We need 5 yards and Evans is running 30 yards down the field.

Had a smart coach ALREADY knew then the offense would've stayed on the field and already knew what they were gonna do. The 2 playcalls before that would've been different because they also would've been worried about making the 1st down. There is no excuse for that.

You and the rest of the homers sticking up for him were the same homers defending Mularkey two years ago when some of us saw that he wasn't capable of taking us to the next level and wasn't blinded after a good finish to a 9-7 season.

BillsFever21
12-25-2006, 10:47 PM
How many games did we lose by 1-5 points?? 4 or 5?? But yet everyone is *****ing like we were blown out every game and went 0-16 stfu seriously. Lindell would have missed the kick.

I am happy with Jaurons 1st year with Buffalo.
Sabres 06-07 Stanley Cup Champs
Bills 07-08 National Champions :D

A better coach could've lead us to victory in them close losses. Winning close games that you shouldn't are things that seperate the good coaches from the bad ones.

OpIv37
12-25-2006, 10:48 PM

I hope you're not roping me into any of these categories because
a) I criticized Jauron for the Indy game because although the game plan was good, the in game decisions and adjustment were not. You can look it up if you don't believe me
b) I never suggested he should be fired, despite my reservations about him
c) While I did say he's been better than I thought, I never said he should be coach of the year or receive any other accolade.

As far as the Titans- why didn't Jauron have a target in mind at the BEGINNING of the drive for a FG attempt and ask Lindell then, instead of waiting til the last second? Why did he run 3 consecutive passes instead of trying to get closer for the FG when McGahee was having a good day? Why didn't he kill more time at the end of the first half with runs so the Titans wouldn't have had a chance to march down and score (which they did)?

You're focusing on one play, which was far from the only bad coaching decision yesterday.

Dr. Lecter
12-25-2006, 10:54 PM
I can answer some of thse Op!

1. They wanted a TD at the end of the game. Had they settled for a FG with Willis run's, people would ***** that he settled for the FG and gave the Titans a chance.
2. He did have a target, the 25. He asked Lindell if he thought he could make it to confirm the idea.
3. Killing time is easier said than done, especially at the end of the 1st half.

He was close to Coach of the Year consideration. He took a team that was projected to be horrible (some even said the worst inthe league) and made them damn good.

The people that continue to bash him, do not look at the big picture.

BillsFever21
12-25-2006, 10:55 PM
And how isn't it Jauron's fault that the defense couldn't come up with an answer the ENTIRE game to Vince Young?

This is his defense and gameplan. The week before the Jaguars sure had an answer to their offense which held them to 99 yards. They couldn't make a big stop all game.

A good coach can make adjustments to put the players in position to not give up them big plays all game.

So I guess every bad team in the NFL who can't stop anybody isn't the responsibility of the coach? If that's the case then a HC should never be fired.

When the team gives up big plays or can't stop anybody it wasn't the coaches fault. They weren't covering the WR or running the routes. You could use that excuse for every HC in the NFL. It isn't any of their faults and none of them are responsible for it or should be fired. Damn, you really are delusional. You must be in love with Jauron. What has he ever done in his career to gain your trust?

Our defense gave the worst effort then any other team in the NFL against the Titans this year. Sure they had been winning but they looked like the Bills of 1991 out there today. We had no answer for it. Considering that was the worst effort against their offense this year out of 14 other games how isn't it the coaches responsbility?

BillsFever21
12-25-2006, 11:01 PM
I hope you're not roping me into any of these categories because
a) I criticized Jauron for the Indy game because although the game plan was good, the in game decisions and adjustment were not. You can look it up if you don't believe me
b) I never suggested he should be fired, despite my reservations about him
c) While I did say he's been better than I thought, I never said he should be coach of the year or receive any other accolade.

As far as the Titans- why didn't Jauron have a target in mind at the BEGINNING of the drive for a FG attempt and ask Lindell then, instead of waiting til the last second? Why did he run 3 consecutive passes instead of trying to get closer for the FG when McGahee was having a good day? Why didn't he kill more time at the end of the first half with runs so the Titans wouldn't have had a chance to march down and score (which they did)?

You're focusing on one play, which was far from the only bad coaching decision yesterday.

:clap:

There were many terrible factors in this game. As I've already said like you on here. A good coach would've known from the start of the drive how far we needed to get for Lindell to attempt the pass. You don't even have to be a good coach. Just one with some common sense that can think on the fly.

It shouldn't come down to the offense running off the field thinking we were going for a FG and then running back on. They should've ALREADY known what they were gonna do. It would've affected the playcalling and the chances the players took with the ball leading up to that 4th down.

Rushing them back on the field during a split second decision and calling a quick play was doomed to fail. That offense should've already known what they were gonna do 3 plays before that. It would've affected the way they ran them and they would've been more focused going into 4th down had they needed it then they were. They thought their work was done. All of a sudden their running back on the field and the coaches are scrambling for a play to call that might work. There is no excuse for that. The offense should've known from the start they were staying on the field until they go to a certain distance.

That isn't anybody's fault but Jauron. Some homers can try and swing it any other way but his fault they want but there isn't anybody else responsible for that. And like you said, there were many bad decisions or lack of in game adjustments before that which lead to us losing the game.

Dr. Lecter
12-25-2006, 11:01 PM
Dude, how many teams have stopped Vince Young? Not many. I guess you fire Tonu Dungy too.

Step back. Breathe. Look at the big picture. A season comes down to more than one game

I am not saying a HC should never be fired. To say Jauron should be is idiotic. The team did great this year, considering that the defense had 4 rookies starting much of the time.

The fact is this process to fix TD's mess is more than a one year plan. It will take more than one year to fix it. The first year went very well.

Furthermore, changing coaches again sets this team back. And you will want to fire the next guy. And the next guy. And so one. Hell, you would have fired Marv after his first team went 4-12.

Wake up.

Dr. Lecter
12-25-2006, 11:03 PM
And quit calling people homers.

It makes like a child who refuses to accept there is another line of thinking and that peole can have different opinions. Quite frankly, it makes any debate worthless.

BillsFever21
12-25-2006, 11:05 PM
And quit calling people homers.

It makes like a child who refuses to accept there is another line of thinking and that peole can have different opinions. Quite frankly, it makes any debate worthless.

Call it like I see it.

It's not any worse then you guys not open to any discussion and starting posts calling people who doesn't belive Jauron is a great HC a moron.

When somebody makes excuses for a part of the team that has failed them and believes they are better then they really are and won't listen to anything else that means they are a homer. Sorry the truth hurts.

OpIv37
12-25-2006, 11:05 PM
I can answer some of thse Op!

1. They wanted a TD at the end of the game. Had they settled for a FG with Willis run's, people would ***** that he settled for the FG and gave the Titans a chance.
2. He did have a target, the 25. He asked Lindell if he thought he could make it to confirm the idea.
3. Killing time is easier said than done, especially at the end of the 1st half.

He was close to Coach of the Year consideration. He took a team that was projected to be horrible (some even said the worst inthe league) and made them damn good.

The people that continue to bash him, do not look at the big picture.

If he had run the ball 3 times to get closer than the 25, there would be no time left for the Titans and there would be no issue.

Why couldn't he have asked Lindell if the 25 was still the target at the BEGINNING of the drive? If Lindell didn't think he could make it with 57 seconds left in the game, I'm sure he would have said the same thing with 2:10 left in the game.

At the end of the first half, we had several opportunities to run the ball yet passed instead.

There are some people here who bash Jauron incessantly even when he doesn't deserve it, but people who don't at least question some of Jauron's decisions can't see the forest from the trees. There's no doubt that he's had a few good game plans this season and he's done some very good things (fixing penalties, for one). But his in-game decision making continues to be questionable and it's held this team back from improving even more than they already have.

Dr. Lecter
12-25-2006, 11:12 PM
Call it like I see it.

It's not any worse then you guys not open to any discussion and starting posts calling people who doesn't belive Jauron is a great HC a moron.

When somebody makes excuses for a part of the team that has failed them and believes they are better then they really are and won't listen to anything else that means they are a homer. Sorry the truth hurts.

There is a difference between a great HC and aguy who should be fired. Nobody has done that, so take the hyperbole and stow it away with the X-mas decorations.

As for the truth hurting, shut the hell up about that too. The truth is this team did well this year for its experience and talent level (as well as teh schedule they played)

Rip him for what you did not like, but also give him praise where deserved (i.e the double pass, the 29 points scored). You refuse to do that. I could call you a "hater" or some other JR.high name, but I won't.

Tell me, if he is fired whom do you want hired? And are willing to throw away next year for a whole new staff?

Also did Marv deserve to be canned after his 4-12 year?

Finally it is not making excuses, but rather pointing out the BS parts of your arguments and claims.

OpIv37
12-25-2006, 11:13 PM
Oh and one more thing- it's completely illogical to suggest Jauron should even be considered for Coach of the Year. I won't deny that there are areas of our team that have improved signficantly, but there are two teams that were WORSE than us last year that are BETTER than us this year- the Saints and the Jets.

Dr. Lecter
12-25-2006, 11:17 PM
It is not completey illogical. Different circumstances. (i.e the return of Pennington)

I am not saying he should have won it, but considered, yes.

Dr. Lecter
12-25-2006, 11:19 PM
And finally, there were some calls I did not like (run it on 3rd and 1). And I was also very upset with the 4th and 1 call against the Pats in the opener.

Overall for the year he gets a B+ from me.

BillsFever21
12-25-2006, 11:25 PM
Dude, how many teams have stopped Vince Young? Not many. I guess you fire Tonu Dungy too.

Step back. Breathe. Look at the big picture. A season comes down to more than one game

I am not saying a HC should never be fired. To say Jauron should be is idiotic. The team did great this year, considering that the defense had 4 rookies starting much of the time.

The fact is this process to fix TD's mess is more than a one year plan. It will take more than one year to fix it. The first year went very well.

Furthermore, changing coaches again sets this team back. And you will want to fire the next guy. And the next guy. And so one. Hell, you would have fired Marv after his first team went 4-12.

Wake up.

Considering he only had 12 TD's coming into this game but today he had 3. Their offense was never rolling ALL game like it was today. We couldn't stop him at any part of the game. You act like Vince Young has went for 30 TD's with a 30ppg average.

Of course it comes down to more then one game and there was far more then one game that Jauron made himself look like an idiot and just left you shaking your head.

We did not have a GREAT season. We will finish 7-9. Only average people would consider that a GREAT season. It was a good season. We won 1 more game then I thought we would. It was far from great. How many teams with a winning record did we beat. The answer it TWO. Two team with a winning record. The Jags and Jets and neither of them are elite. The Jags may not even finish with a winning record.

You were probably one of the people who though Mularkey was doing a great job after we finished 9-7 and thought he had our team on the rise after cleaning up GW's mess. You also probably thought GW was taking this team on the rise after an 8-8 finish. You were probably the person who thought TD was doing a great job when we finished with them records. Then when all hell breaks loose you just diss them and act like you knew all along. Jauron will be no different when he officially proves he won't take this team anywhere.

And no myself and many others don't just believe in firing coaches all the time. When it obvious the coaches are making poor gameday decisions that is hurting our team then yes we believe they aren't the right coach. There were too many of them for any coach let alone one with 6.5 years of HC experience.

You look at is as if he did a great job because we beat 1 average sub .500 team and then another decent team who may make the playoffs in the Jets. Some of us who doesn't sugarcoat his obvious bad decisions see this season as a team who may have won 10 games with better gameday decisions. Oh, and the Jets will make the playoffs because they hired a great coach that didn't make them blunders.

The Jets were awful last year and they have no business being in the playoffs with their roster. A great coach can lead you to the playoffs while a bad coach can lead you just missing out and waiting for next year. Mangini would've lead this team to the playoffs.

When you are shaking your head at too many bad decisions throughout the year while the apologist are trying to sugarcoat them then he didn't do a good job. A good coach will leave you stunned at the great gameday decisions that went on that lead you to winning the game. Jauron left us shaking our heads more then being stunned at the great decisions.

With the parity in the NFL the HC is the single most important factor as long as you have a competitve roster which we do. A good HC will lead you to victories you shouldn't have won and a bad coach will lose them with obvious mistakes.

Great gameday decisons and adjustments is what wins you games. The weekly gameplan doesn't always work and may need adjusted. There will be many big decisions throughout the season which is the deciding factor whether you win or lose certain games during the season. Jauron made too many bad decision and that why we have a losing record again and are watching the playoffs from home. Had he made better decisions then we would be playing football two weeks from now.

This situation is no different then Mularkey two years ago. People like you made excuses for him and how he lead us to 9 wins and it blew up in your face. And now you just trash him. People like myself saw all the terrible gameday mistakes he made that lead to us losing games we should've won and realized he wasn't the guy to take us to the next level.

If you're happy with mediocrity and winning 7-9 games every year and just missing the playoffs or maybe making it once or twice and losing in the 1st round then Jauron is the coach for you. If you aren't satisfied with that and wants a team that can go to the next level and compete for a SB championship then Jauron isn't the right coach for you.

It all depends on whether you except mediocrity and failure in your lives or if you're the type who like to shoot for the stars and won't settle for anything less. Some people are just happy with being average.

Dr. Lecter
12-25-2006, 11:33 PM
If I was happy with average, I would not have ****ing season tickets. Nor would I spend my spare time working on this site.

This was a fine season (and they are not 7-9 yet. Nice work. I guess you are a "Quitter"). The team improved. The 2nd half record was better than the first half. Ellison, Simpson, Whitner and Williams all received valuable expereince on defense, while Pennington did on offense. JP now looks like and NFL starter. Lee Evans was developed into a top-10 WR. The team learned how to come back and win (Houston, Jacksonville). They dominated Miami and Jets. All of this after the bye week.

As for Mangini, nice specualtion, but you have no clue. Neither do I. Maybe yes, maybe no. Fact is he is not the Bills coach, so I really don't care.

This team also showed it knows how to make 2nd half adjustments. Look at the improved play in the 4th Quarter of games.

Finally, Tenessee has won 6 straight. Let's give them some credit. They have the man who is, imo, a top 5 coach in the NFL. So maybe part of the reason for the loss was Tenessee.