• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

The end of an era

Today at the bar a Bills fan from out of town came into the bar (here visiting family for the holidays). WOW... he talks alot and repeats himself. He started babbling about playoff scenerios to another guy and he was getting it all wrong. So I jumped into that conversation without even taking my eyes off of the screen (the guy he was talking to was a regular at the bar). The good thing about him, is that he doesn't seem to get upset at being corrected by a gal. In fact, he even asked questions & by the end of the game was verifying things with me while he was babbling at other guys.

2 other Bills fans showed up too... They are going to be alot of fun. They yell & scream as much as I do. Their soon to be daughter in law told them TODAY that the bar shows all the games. LOL, they said that stopped wrapping Christmas presents and hightailed it to the bar (they were watching the ticker to begin with). They said that they were mad that they didn't know this at the beginning of the season.

My reign of the resident Bills fan may be nearing the end.
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: The end of an era

The Queen is dead, Long Live the Queen-dom!
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

No you have minions to rule over
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Cntrygal
        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by notacon
        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
        X