X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xXSpIkes5IXx
    • Mar 2006

Its going to happen

I have a funny feeling the Dolphins are going to win tommorow, and for the second time in three years everything is going to align for Buffalo to make the playoffs, except for the team winning the games down the stretch.

We should have won that game, we had first and goal on the 3 on our first drive of the game, Robert Royal made a boneheaded play on that surefire TD. Our team was not opportunistic like it was in the recent weeks, that is what cost us the game. If we get those two touchdowns, its 37-30 at the end of the game. The loss can be attributed to that. You cant really blame Jauron for losing the game simply because he didnt call for that field goal, because if we had played better we wouldnt have been in that position. (even though i do think he should have sent the field goal unit on).

I can just feel it happening like it did in '04, the stars align for the Bills to make the playoffs, but the Bills drop the ball, losing a game they should have won.

Im just dissapointed, and i have a new found HATRED for Vince Young. Its disgusting to think we have to wait 9 months to have a game that means anything.
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: Its going to happen

Comment

Working...
    X