Clear All
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

So Lindell said NO, huh?

I say we need a new kicker.

Lindell still sucks.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

• Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Re: So Lindell said NO, huh?

Well thats the measuring stick I think.

To even be considered a kicker has to be able to kick at LEAST from 45 out into the wind.

That should be relativley easy to narrow down.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• DynaPaul
      • Sep 2003

I would rather have lost the game on a bad kick than a botched and hurried play call on 4th down. The Titans got so lucky.

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

Originally posted by DevilPaul
        I would rather have lost the game on a bad kick than a botched and hurried play call on 4th down. The Titans got so lucky.
        The game was lost in the first, second, and fourth quarters while Travis Henry was having a career day.

You can't play defense for one quarter and expect to win.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Agreed. And if they weren't sure about making it and they are planning on going deep on 4th down, they would have been better off letting the clock run outand taking a delay of game penalty, so they would have the full time to get everything set up.

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

ditto...except that Lindell would've been mentioned along with Norwood for missing a kick he wasn't expected to make in the first place. I have to wonder if the way Norwood is unfairly treated by many weighed on his mind
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Crisis
              • Aug 2004

Special I was 5/5 kicking FGs. If we could actually get into the endzone it wouldn't have come down to it.
              Originally posted by LOSman WINS
              Vanek is Austrian not European
              Originally posted by Prov401
              Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
              Originally posted by better days
              I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• gonzo1105
                • Jul 2002

Thats what I said. Even if he wasn't the most confident guy in making it ...WHAT kicker in the NFL would have turned down the opportunity to win the game for his team. Do you think Vinatieri, Elam, in that same situation would have said No coach that kick is too far. No f'in way they would have they would have been so fast to say they could make that kick and trotted out and even if they missed, it was them who missed it. Plus Bironas made what a 41 yarder earlier in the game, but Bironas kicking kickoffs into the wind was getting it no further then the 13 yd line, Lindell on the other hand in the wind was still kicking it down to the 5 yard line. So who can tell me Lindell doesn't have a stronger leg then Bironas and couldn't have made it from 4-5 yards more. I still dont believe we didn't at least try it.

Comment

• odin
                  • Aug 2006

I would love to find a kicker who can make over 90% of his kicks in Buffalo.. oh, wait a sec..

Comment

• gonzo1105
                    • Jul 2002

I'm not questioning his ability i'm questioning his confidence in clutch situations about 15-20 NFL kickers in the NFL would have said yes coach i can make it even if they had a 50/50 shot

Comment

Working...
                    X