A few of you have beat this horse already but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpdex12
    • Jan 2005

A few of you have beat this horse already but...

Honestly, I used to like coming to this website to read some pretty decent thoughts and perspectives about the team and to find out what the latest news was that posters were finding, but this year there have been some pretty piss poor threads and a lot of you guys don't seem to have hardly anything good to say. I realize that we are all frustrated from a playoff drought but WTF? One week you wanna hang JP, the next week it's the defense, the next it's the coaches. Rome wasn't built in a day and you cannot expect a first year coach to come right in with a new offense and defense and put up a 12-4 season and a first round buy in the playoffs. This team has been through too much change in too little time to get into a groove. This year is the first year that I have felt that we have a decent foundation to build off of. I see progress with coaching and the schemes that the team is using and also the personnel.
    Maybe some of you could try to be a little optomistic rather than pesamistic and it would make this website a little more pleasant to visit.
    Yeah I know I'm gonna hear a comment like "well don't visit this website then"...just think about how many visitors won't if the negativeness doesn't calm down. Try using some common sense and realize that *****ing doesn't work and firing a first year coach won't either.
    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: A few of you have beat this horse already but...

Good post. Why the hell are you in the red?
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Good post, man! I'll give you real rep once my 24 hours are up.

Comment

• Cntrygal
        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
        • Jul 2002

Good post.

I couldn't give you real rep, because I'm "out".
        Originally posted by notacon
        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• jpdex12
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by YardRat
          Good post. Why the hell are you in the red?
          Couple of ***holes on this site had it out for me I guess! Doesn't bother me though. I still like to chime in from time to time. A little less often now because of so much crap threading. Too bad!

I think there are a couple of bad boy moderators or whatever they are called that think they are bad***es by rippin someone on the internet. OOOOOH!

I heard a sportswriter mention that the ground work that the Bills have right now reminded them of the 1987-88 Bills just before they blossomed and I had to agree. I am bummed about his year, but I am really looking forward to next year when we get some healthy bodies back and add some depth and possible upgrades through the draft and FA.

I have been miserable through the years about living through some lousy years with the Bills but you learn that it doesn't do any good. It's just going to be all that much sweeter when we get back on track.
          Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
            • Jul 2002

Good post!

Comment

Working...
            X