PDA

View Full Version : I love

mikemac2001
12-25-2006, 12:35 AM
i love when i get on the board and i see everyone already bashing the team the coach, i mean one week your all about them...then next your not...**** 6 weeks ago we didnt have a chance but they battled back this season and atleast gave us a little hope for this yr and next. im happy with the season even though disappointed how it ended but the thing about that drive was we did get in FG range most of the time...its like pointless to come on the board sometimes bc you have all these flip floppers...was it a good good, we all know our Run d is very bad and the lines are a key in the offseason...DID anyone really expect playoffs this year, just really frustrating to read so many bashers.

Im happy with 7-9 or 8-8 season espically since our team growed and showed some promise

so fire the coaches, cut the players, trade up for Quinn. i think thats the best bet for us to make playoffs next year and have any shot

LtFinFan66
12-25-2006, 12:47 AM
I agree. Same folks being praised last week being bashed to hell this week. It's the same with all teams and their fans though

PECKERWOOD
12-25-2006, 12:59 AM
Oddly, I expected a loss against Tennessee.. This didn't come as much of a surprise to me as it may have to others, but Dicks decision to not kick the field goal, was a very bad one. Lindell had much success ALL day long. Why opt to pass it instead? With all this said, I'm still behind Jauron and our coaching staff.

SquishDaFish
12-25-2006, 06:32 AM
This loss lands at the feet of Lindell for saying it was out of his range and the DEFENSE! Not the coaches. Im very happy with the season we had. We didnt expect us to be in playoff contention honestly. This season was better then we ALL Expected. Its looking bright for the future of the Buffalo BILLS! And I cant wait for next season.

cordog
12-25-2006, 06:36 AM
How is it Lindell's fault there were 20 mph winds blowing in his face? Didnt anyone notice how Tennessee was punting like 25 yards in that wind in the 3rd QTR? If Lindell did try it and miss, you would all be bashing him for missing it. Damned if you do, damned if you dont.

SquishDaFish
12-25-2006, 06:40 AM
I would of been happy going down FIGHTING. Which is TRY for the damn FG. Miss it miss it just F'N try for the damn thing. I rather of seen an attempt then a ******* Miricle for TD play.

justasportsfan
12-25-2006, 06:40 AM
Fire Dick.haha. Flip-flop.

YardRat
12-25-2006, 06:43 AM
I would have rather seen the offense pick up the first down and get closer for the FG attempt.

cordog
12-25-2006, 07:08 AM
I would of been happy going down FIGHTING. Which is TRY for the damn FG. Miss it miss it just F'N try for the damn thing. I rather of seen an attempt then a ******* Miricle for TD play.

They did go down fighting. How can you go for a FG you know you cant make with the weather conditions? If they attempt that FG they go down without putting up a fight.

justasportsfan
12-25-2006, 07:42 AM
i love when i get on the board and i see everyone already bashing the team the coach, i mean one week your all about them...then next your not...**** 6 weeks ago we didnt have a chance but they battled back this season and atleast gave us a little hope for this yr and next. im happy with the season even though disappointed how it ended but the thing about that drive was we did get in FG range most of the time...its like pointless to come on the board sometimes bc you have all these flip floppers...was it a good good, we all know our Run d is very bad and the lines are a key in the offseason...DID anyone really expect playoffs this year, just really frustrating to read so many bashers.

Im happy with 7-9 or 8-8 season espically since our team growed and showed some promise

so fire the coaches, cut the players, trade up for Quinn. i think thats the best bet for us to make playoffs next year and have any shot

Some bills fans have turned into finfans . :shakeno:

shelby
12-25-2006, 08:03 AM
We lost....but we have a better record than the 6-10 i predicted. People need to be realistic....it's a rebuilding season for us, and i, for one, have been pleasantly surprised.

LtBillsFan66
12-25-2006, 08:11 AM
I like the direction the team is headed. I'm mad we lost yesterday, but I'm not down on the team, coaches, Marv, etc.

X-Era
12-25-2006, 08:23 AM

Not only are you right on the money about JP, Jauron, and Co. but I actually agree with this on Willis as well.

Facts are facts, this team, with its current coaches and players, just about got into the playoffs after going 2 and 5. Theres no reason to think we wont battle for the AFC East title next year or be a 5 or 6 loss team and be able to weather a late loss.

If this team had one or 2 more wins, a dumb coaching move like yesterday wouldnt matter, we still would be going.

So, lets face it, if everything remains the same, we are LIKELY to end up with 10 or 11 wins. Thats how good this team is right now. Yes they lost, but if you look at the team overall since the bye and project it over next year, thats what we are, 10 or 11 wins.

As far as Willis, I may want more but I dont think it necessary. Willis, will be better with a better OL. Will he be enough? dont know. But he very well could be. I wont be unhappy if we draft a new RB early, but I wont be ticked if we dont either.

Dozerdog
12-25-2006, 09:09 AM
How is it Lindell's fault there were 20 mph winds blowing in his face? Didnt anyone notice how Tennessee was punting like 25 yards in that wind in the 3rd QTR? If Lindell did try it and miss, you would all be bashing him for missing it. Damned if you do, damned if you dont.Bingo!