The New York Football Jets are in the Hunt for the playoffs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HendersonD06
    • Oct 2005

The New York Football Jets are in the Hunt for the playoffs.

Merry Christmas Buffalo fans... And congrats on this season...

J.P played pretty good this season... I dont know how anyone can call him bust after a solid season in my eyes if you ask me.

Willis is a nice RB vs the Jets... And I feel with the right O-Line he can be not only a Jet killer... But a all pro RB for years to come.

R.Parish is going to be a project... But I feel with that natural speed that he has, I mean I seen it on the 2nd or 3rd play vs the Jets in the first matchup in a good game...

L.Evans... Nice WR... C.Chambers type if you ask me... I just think L.Evans is a solid option for J.P...

Good luck in the offseason, and good luck next season.

But i cant help but be proud of this Jets team... 1st year Head Coach in Manigini, 2 Rookies starting on the O-Line in Brick and Mangold... New OC in Martys Boy... Brand new 3-4 D with a new DC in Sutton, a Rookie starting RB in L.Washington from FSU who was the ACC player of the year while playing, a RB in C.Houston who showed he can do what it takes with the rock...

All in all... All the "experts" said the Jets?... umm... 3-4 wins maybe... But forgot the year before last we were 2 kicks away from beating the Steelers in Pitt, and going onto the AFC Championship game 2 play the Pats..

The playoffs start for the Jets in Miami on Christmas Night today... Since the Jags lose... We are in control of our own picture.

Its been fun Bill fans as the season went on... And Ill still pop in and say whatsup

Merry Christmas 2 all... And hey... Why not pull for the Jets? Its New York if you think about it... And I dont think the Giants are going.
  • Luisito23
    Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
    • Apr 2003

Re: The New York Football Jets are in the Hunt for the playoffs.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!
    "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
    ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
    ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
    ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
      Closet Bills Fan
      • Nov 2004

you know i kinda have to agree with the sentiment that others give...... you are a troll..... just let them have their time to grieve over the loss, and then look to the future

its fine your gonna be an obvious homer for gang-green but c'mon......

dont get me wrong, im a jets fan, but why praise someone just to gloat over your own thing?

j-e-t-s
      jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

• HendersonD06
        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by CuseJetsFan83
        you know i kinda have to agree with the sentiment that others give...... you are a troll..... just let them have their time to grieve over the loss, and then look to the future

its fine your gonna be an obvious homer for gang-green but c'mon......

dont get me wrong, im a jets fan, but why praise someone just to gloat over your own thing?
        The week before we played... When the Bills won... We are all talking Football smack... When the Bills won... They were saying how everything I said was wrong... Brick was nothing, Chad cant win, Vilma is not a leader, Jets just lost all hopes of the playoffs... But you know what? I came back... Ate my Crow... Said GG and GL... And went on being a Jets fan.

I just wanted to stop by and let all the Bill fans know that the Jets are not dead...

Troll? Nah... Just a Jets fan

Comment

• HendersonD06
          • Oct 2005

But then again... Why not root for the Phish 2 win? Keep the Jets out of the playoffs? Even if that happens... I will still come back and say good season.

Because as a Jets fan... I know it has been. And Christmas night... Win or Lose, I will always enjoy my girl, family, and Monday night Jets game...

Football is just a game, being a fan is a hobby for me... Life goes on... And the Bills will be a better team next season overall...

They just gotta try and sign Nate and keep Spikes

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
            Closet Bills Fan
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by HendersonD06
            But then again... Why not root for the Phish 2 win? Keep the Jets out of the playoffs? Even if that happens... I will still come back and say good season.

Because as a Jets fan... I know it has been. And Christmas night... Win or Lose, I will always enjoy my girl, family, and Monday night Jets game...

Football is just a game, being a fan is a hobby for me... Life goes on... And the Bills will be a better team next season overall...

They just gotta try and sign Nate and keep Spikes
            true, a man of their word would do what you just stated, but what if we win..... will you gloat about this or that, or reasons as to something...... if its just a game, which it is by the way, why must you use the jets as bartering in every post......... it could be something totally off line, and then bam, you insert a reference to the jets..............

like i said......... its fine to talk smack, talk some football between teams etc..... but usually when you do the kudos part, leave your own team out of it......

as far as the personal stuff....... hope all is well....... and may we win tonight

j-e-t-s
            jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
              Defies all logic
              • Oct 2006

Merry Christmas Buffalo fans... And congrats on this season...

J.P played pretty good this season... I dont know how anyone can call him bust after a solid season in my eyes if you ask me.

Willis is a nice RB vs the Jets... And I feel with the right O-Line he can be not only a Jet killer... But a all pro RB for years to come.

R.Parish is going to be a project... But I feel with that natural speed that he has, I mean I seen it on the 2nd or 3rd play vs the Jets in the first matchup in a good game...

L.Evans... Nice WR... C.Chambers type if you ask me... I just think L.Evans is a solid option for J.P...

Good luck in the offseason, and good luck next season.

But i cant help but be proud of this Jets team... 1st year Head Coach in Manigini, 2 Rookies starting on the O-Line in Brick and Mangold... New OC in Martys Boy... Brand new 3-4 D with a new DC in Sutton, a Rookie starting RB in L.Washington from FSU who was the ACC player of the year while playing, a RB in C.Houston who showed he can do what it takes with the rock...

All in all... All the "experts" said the Jets?... umm... 3-4 wins maybe... But forgot the year before last we were 2 kicks away from beating the Steelers in Pitt, and going onto the AFC Championship game 2 play the Pats..

The playoffs start for the Jets in Miami on Christmas Night today... Since the Jags lose... We are in control of our own picture.

Its been fun Bill fans as the season went on... And Ill still pop in and say whatsup

Merry Christmas 2 all... And hey... Why not pull for the Jets? Its New York if you think about it... And I dont think the Giants are going.
              I will never root for the Jets, but Merry Christmas man and congrats on your playoff chances. I think the Jets have a good core to build around, but what are your thoughts on Pennington? Can you honestly see him as your QB in the future? Btw, you didn't give Lee Evans much credit! He is on the way to becoming an elite WR and is hands down our best offensive player.

Comment

• hammerbillsfan
                • Aug 2005

Since we're out of it, I hope you ****ing cream the Fins tonight.

Comment

• HendersonD06
                  • Oct 2005

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
                  I will never root for the Jets, but Merry Christmas man and congrats on your playoff chances. I think the Jets have a good core to build around, but what are your thoughts on Pennington? Can you honestly see him as your QB in the future? Btw, you didn't give Lee Evans much credit! He is on the way to becoming an elite WR and is hands down our best offensive player.
                  LOL, I know how it is... I would never root for the Fish, Bills, or Pats myself... I was just kidding.

And L.Evans... I always said he reminds me of a C.Chambers, and thats a super-star in my eyes... I have always thought Evans had what it takes... This season he just proved it.

What do I think about Chad? Honestly... Win-Lose... 300 Yard passing game/125 yard passing game... 3 TD's 0 Ints/1 TD 3 Ints,2 fumbles... I look at this man as a Winner... A warrior... And yes... The Leader of this New York Jets team. He had the heart to come back after 2 seasons on the IR... Man... And he was learning a new system this whole season, with a new O-Line, new RB's and a New WR in Jericho Cotchery... I think next season will be the season where Chad becomes the Chad of old.

Comment

• mchurchfie
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by CuseJetsFan83
                    The whole passive\aggressive thing that HendersonD06 throws at us is getting old. Good luck to the Jets bro, you have my respect. HendersonD06, try upping your Zolof, it'll help ease whatever demons antagonize that frail little homeristic noggin of yours.
                    My Band
                    daveviterna.com

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                      • Jul 2002

I hope the Jets win tonight!
                      I will be pissed if they lose and we could have made the playoffs.

Comment

• HendersonD06
                        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                        I hope the Jets win tonight!
                        I will be pissed if they lose and we could have made the playoffs.
                        We need as many fans pulling for us as we can... We all know the Jets have fell oh so short since our 1st SB

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                          • Feb 2005

eh they're not New York... they're New Jersey and New Jersey is garbage.
                          Last edited by DMBcrew36; 12-25-2006, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• Historian
                            2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                            • Dec 2002

Just squish da Fish....

Comment

Working...
                            X