This is why You don't blow the cap on Clements.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

This is why You don't blow the cap on Clements.

Even with Clements there yesterday we couldn't stop them. Run and stop the run should be our priority next year. Clements isn't gonna stop the run.

I'm not so down on this team because this loss is what we needed for Marv to realize what is badly needed next year. It was a good year. More than what I expected in their first year of rebuild. Yesterdays game exposed our biggest need.

We have our QB. Time to build a team around him and it starts with the OL.

Willis isn't much of a weapon. Henry and half of the league is better than he is. He claimed to be the best back and yet he wasn't even top 10. When teams score and get the lead on us , we have no choice but to abandon the run because Willis and the running game isn't part of our game that hurts other teams. All our running game does for us is control the clock.

Run D-
    They hurt us so bad by running game that it opened up the pass for them. This wasn't even an elite O we faced.

It's weird how one day Farichild coaches like a genius against the fins and jets and then he has bonehead calls like yesterday and thefirst game against the jets. Enough of this cute calls and open up the playbook.

3rd and 1 and yet you can't come up with a play for a QB that can run? Jp's no Young or Vick but I'm sure he hcan run 5 yards on a designed play.

Time to look forward to next year.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
Working...
X