PDA

View Full Version : We didn't get beat by the Titans..

mybills
12-25-2006, 08:15 AM
We handed them the game.

It's ok..watch out for the Bills next year, cuz we gonna kick ass! :up:

Merry Christmas ya'll. :D

LtBillsFan66
12-25-2006, 08:20 AM
Nah we got beat by them. They almost handed US the game.

Dozerdog
12-25-2006, 09:12 AM
I thought it was a very good game by two teams that are building from youth.

I was encouraged by what I saw- manufacturing 3 points with 1 second left in the half, moving the ball with and against the wind, 7 scoring drives in the game-

If zrobert Royal knew how to keeep his damn feet in bounds...he was the only guy I was and have been dissapointed in both yesterday and all season.

ublinkwescore
12-25-2006, 10:56 AM
Who ever elected to pass on that 3rd and 1, and then punt on the next play lost us yesterday's game.

SABURZFAN
12-25-2006, 10:59 AM
We handed them the game.

this sounds like a Fish fan thread. :down:

OpIv37
12-25-2006, 12:46 PM
We handed them the game.

we handed them the game, but it's ok? WTF?

I just don't understand some people.

LtFinFan66
12-25-2006, 03:36 PM
you got beat. :sorry: Your own home field weather conditions ended up biting you in the ass at the end

thecoordinator
12-25-2006, 05:19 PM
yeah, you "handed them" the game...whatever you gotta tell yourself. how bout the 4th quarter, when tennessee had the ball for over 11 minutes, ran 23 plays for 137 yards and scored 10 points and the bills scored NONE???

HAMMER
12-25-2006, 05:31 PM
yeah, you "handed them" the game...whatever you gotta tell yourself. how bout the 4th quarter, when tennessee had the ball for over 11 minutes, ran 23 plays for 137 yards and scored 10 points and the bills scored NONE???

Well said.

Devin
12-25-2006, 05:32 PM

thank god we swept the fins, that will always make me feel better. Least we are climbing out the cellar, you girls are headed in. Enjoy!

Michael82
12-26-2006, 03:02 AM
thank god we swept the fins, that will always make me feel better. Least we are climbing out the cellar, you girls are headed in. Enjoy!
:snicker:

PECKERWOOD
12-26-2006, 03:09 AM
With all due respect mybills, we didn't hand the Titans the game, they flat out played us.. Our guys were trying but in the end, I feel the system we are running on the defensive side of the ball isn't the right one. I'm willing to give Fewell more time to see what he can do but my expectations are pretty low, atm.

mybills
12-26-2006, 06:15 AM
I thought it was a very good game by two teams that are building from youth.

I was encouraged by what I saw- manufacturing 3 points with 1 second left in the half, moving the ball with and against the wind, 7 scoring drives in the game-

If zrobert Royal knew how to keeep his damn feet in bounds...he was the only guy I was and have been dissapointed in both yesterday and all season.

Exactly! Thank you! :bf1:
Had Royal kept his feet in for that td, that last play would've been a moot point, and the Bills would've been seen as the better team, period.
Since he didn't, we looked equal. I think we ARE the better team, and I'd rather lose this way by one point, and/or with a missed field goal, than to be killed or shut out. They played well, and will be dangerous next year! :up:

mybills
12-26-2006, 06:19 AM
yeah, you "handed them" the game...whatever you gotta tell yourself.

I told myself the Jets would sweep Miami, too. Guess what? :rofl:

CuseJetsFan83
12-26-2006, 06:22 AM
I told myself the Jets would sweep Miami, too. Guess what? :rofl:

:squish:

mybills
12-26-2006, 06:24 AM
Congrats, cuse! :bf1:
Now knock the Pats out of the race! :D

CuseJetsFan83
12-26-2006, 06:28 AM
if the playoffs started today we'd have indy....... and frankly, their run d is as shot as ours..... i think we could take them.........

but there is still a full week of football to go, hell we could be knocked out...

Historian
12-26-2006, 06:53 AM
Good squishing Cuse...Congrats!

Don't you hate the fish?

CuseJetsFan83
12-26-2006, 06:58 AM
Good squishing Cuse...Congrats!

Don't you hate the fish?

i've hated the fish for all ive been around.....respected shula, and any su player that has played for miami i've only partially despised......

honestly all of my hate goes to NE, NYG, and Dallas (except around val)

side bar, this sports collectibles place in syracuse has marino coming to town next month.... 150$ just to see the man, and i'd say its safe to assume another donation for some pen workage........

met jim kelly about 5-10 years ago at bleachers for a benefit for his now deceased son hunter........ i was in HS at the time..... nicest athlete ive ever met.... and only cost the cover charge to get in... around 25 bux..... told him i was a jet fan, but ive always like kelly, montana, and ronnie lott......... practice jersey in HS was #12 too........ wish i could find my pictures with him....... an excellent evening, and i still have the "duke" football my dad had from the 60's signed by jimbo

mybills
12-26-2006, 07:36 AM
The signed football is cool, you're lucky to have it! :up:

"hell we could be knocked out..."

No, no, no, you must survive to kill NE. :evil: