X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chernobylwraiths
    • Jan 2003

Have to give VY credit

He makes things happen. I was hoping to have bad weather yesterday, but that didn't happen. However, with the winds, I thought his game would turn one dimensional. It didn't seem to and he deserves a lot of credit for that.
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: Have to give VY credit

I don't. I thought he was okay and thats it. Our defense made him look like an all pro. They couldn't tackle for **** and didn't pressure him enough.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
      • Mar 2005

Props to Chern for giving props! to Mikey for not. Perhaps the D could not tackle him because of his ability

Comment

• HAMMER
        I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
        • Jul 2003

VY looked awesome out there, sorry Mikey, but he took it to us. The first half numbers he put up were stunning. At this rate he will be top five in no time.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
          He makes things happen. I was hoping to have bad weather yesterday, but that didn't happen. However, with the winds, I thought his game would turn one dimensional. It didn't seem to and he deserves a lot of credit for that.
          VY is a winner.

I'd take any of the first year rookies Leinart, Cutler or Young over the Bills 3rd year rookie any day of the week. The Bills messed up drafting a saftey. They should have traded up to get Young or stayed put and drafted the other 2 winners at QB, Leinart or Cutler.

Comment

Working...
          X