PDA

View Full Version : Have to give VY credit

chernobylwraiths
12-25-2006, 08:36 AM
He makes things happen. I was hoping to have bad weather yesterday, but that didn't happen. However, with the winds, I thought his game would turn one dimensional. It didn't seem to and he deserves a lot of credit for that.

Michael82
12-25-2006, 11:12 AM
I don't. I thought he was okay and thats it. Our defense made him look like an all pro. They couldn't tackle for **** and didn't pressure him enough.

LtFinFan66
12-25-2006, 03:39 PM
:clap: Props to Chern for giving props! :down: to Mikey for not. Perhaps the D could not tackle him because of his ability:idunno:

HAMMER
12-25-2006, 05:33 PM
VY looked awesome out there, sorry Mikey, but he took it to us. The first half numbers he put up were stunning. At this rate he will be top five in no time.

TacklingDummy
12-25-2006, 08:38 PM
He makes things happen. I was hoping to have bad weather yesterday, but that didn't happen. However, with the winds, I thought his game would turn one dimensional. It didn't seem to and he deserves a lot of credit for that.

VY is a winner.

I'd take any of the first year rookies Leinart, Cutler or Young over the Bills 3rd year rookie any day of the week. The Bills messed up drafting a saftey. They should have traded up to get Young or stayed put and drafted the other 2 winners at QB, Leinart or Cutler.