X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eyedog
    • Jul 2002

After watching yesterdays game..

there are many of the same problems they've been having all year.
    They need to for next season imo
    -scrap this cover-2/Tampa-2. I hate this defense of philosophy. They can't stop the run, and other teams that use it {Colts, and even the Bears of late} get ripped on the ground every week. The small quick d-linemen work when you have a two td+lead where the other teams is always passing but every team we play should just stick to the running game. Get the two big run stuffing tackles back.
    -o-line, Gandy has to go, Fowler is undersized but has his positive moments. Draft a guard early.
    -they need a pass catching tight end. Normally I'm against taking a t-end early in the draft but if a Zack Miller is sitting there he should be considered.
    -Spikes is done. He's an average linebacker now who gets taken off the field in nickel and dime packages. No way you can pay a lb like that the kind of $$$ he gets.
    -I'm all for signing Nate. I know it will cost but the money is there and McGee cannot be a #1.
    -They also need to draft two linebackers early in the draft. Fletcher plays hard but is undersized and is getting killed in the running game in this stupid defensive scheme.
    -coaching/playcalling was bad yesterday but I believe they have this team going in the right direction.
    -Whitner played well in run defense yesterday, made a few mistake in coverage, but overall I was encouraged with his game, and I haven't been for alot of the year. {I still would have drafted Ngata}.

Just a few thoughts from the Titans game.
Working...
X