PDA

View Full Version : As promised......

Earthquake Enyart
03-04-2003, 02:28 PM
typ0 posted this right before a vote:

For everyone not in an alliance with Jaded:

It is imperative you vote for her removal from the island. She is an incessant busy body and working very hard to divide the lines on our team. She has formed alliances (she intends to screw them over too) and she is heavily involved with influencing the way people vote. I emplore you, if you are reading this because you are not on a Jaded alliance you absolutely must vote for her removal for your own survival purposes.

For everyone in an alliance with Jaded:

Feeling all secure? You could be her next victim. Are you not part of her sub-alliance? If not you are being used for your vote and it is already determined you will be thrown to the dogs when the time is convenient. Do not make this mistake. Do not allow her to manipuate the voting by turning you into a voting slave. VOTE OFF JADED NOW!!!!!!!!!!

For everyone in close cahoots with Jaded,

so you think you are guaranteed at being one of the final contestants? Screw you! I am going to be the biggest thorn in your side you can possibly imagine. I know what you are up too. You will pay like the dirty low-down scumbag you are.

Jaded:

While it was a stroke of luck you are screwed. I have a spy in your ranks and I know exactly what you are up too.
Don't play stupid Jaded you know exactly what you are up too. You are a lying conniving back stabbing ***** who has done nothing but try and manipulate a group of people to vote the way you want them to vote. Go ahead and vote for me I don't care if I did I never would have put up this post. To me it's much more important for the team to get rid of you than it is for my own survival. I also know the only way anyone on this team outside a few of your closest confidents can survive is by getting rid of you. Play dumb if you want and attack me all you want but you know exactly the crap you have been trying to pull I am not the liar who is screwing up the team here you are.

:snicker:

MissBuffalo
03-04-2003, 03:59 PM
OMG!!!!!! I'm beginning to think that Typ0 is paranoid.

Gunzlingr
03-04-2003, 04:15 PM
Hey Hey, Ho Ho, Typo has got to go......

shelby
03-04-2003, 04:55 PM
:coocoo: