PDA

View Full Version : What the loss means for the future.

jamze132
12-25-2006, 02:38 PM
With the way we lost this game, you can bet your ass that Clements and Fletcher are walking right out of Buffalo. And I am not so sure if any big name free agents are going to want to play for Buffalo unless we do outpay everyone esle which is highly unlikely.

But maybe this game is a blessing in disguise. I understand Fletcher leads our team in tackles as well as the top 5 in the NFL but seriously, he shouldn't have to make so many tackles. Hopefully our FO will actually forget about trying to have small DTs and actually go out and get some giants like we used to have when we actually had a great defense who could stop the run.

I do believe next year will be a winning season and that we are on the right track. I also hope Jauron learned something from this loss so he can not make the same mistake twice. I hope Fairchild stops trying to do his best impersonation of Mularkey by passing more than rushing when we were clearly running all over their defense.

Good luck getting any big name guys through free agency with coaching like this.

Statman
12-25-2006, 02:44 PM
Fletcher's a MLB. Where do you expect him to rank for tackles?

Which position on the team should have fewer tackles?

Ray Lewis missed two games for the Ravens and he's just about tied for the most on his team.

Zach Thomas leads the Fins by a mile. Urlacher leads the Bears as well.

Why is everyone so astonished when a Bills' MLB leads his team in tackles?

Show me a team with a MLB in a 4-3 that played every game and didn't lead his team in tackles and I'll show you a MLB that's not regarded as being very good.

alohabillsfan
12-25-2006, 07:14 PM
Fletcher's a MLB. Where do you expect him to rank for tackles?

Which position on the team should have fewer tackles?

Ray Lewis missed two games for the Ravens and he's just about tied for the most on his team.

Zach Thomas leads the Fins by a mile. Urlacher leads the Bears as well.

Why is everyone so astonished when a Bills' MLB leads his team in tackles?

Show me a team with a MLB in a 4-3 that played every game and didn't lead his team in tackles and I'll show you a MLB that's not regarded as being very good.

Well said statman, P.S. sorry for posting in other thread, (slight attack)