PDA

View Full Version : Jets Win - So We Wouldn't Have Made Playoffs Anyhow

Night Train
12-25-2006, 11:04 PM
Having our run D being exposed in a close loss may have been a blessing. Now the Bills can't ignore the front 7 on D and must act, for the long term good of our team. If the Cover 2 isn't the answer, pitch it or at least find bigger/stronger players up the middle ( DT & MLB ) .

Work on that and getting some big Guards for the O line and we'll win the close games next year.

Now it's up to Marv and Modrak to ID the players we need.

We made good progress this year. Little question. The roster may change some with players like Clements,Fletcher, Kelsay,Gandy and more leaving. We have the $$ to spend on solid replacements of equal or even greater ability overall.

I liked this past draft and we can do it again, along with some sharp FA signings in March.

Long term = Bullish

Devin
12-25-2006, 11:56 PM
While im happy they won, its kind of amusing.

I mean I didnt expect the inept fins to actually do us a solid but lol, what a bunch of knobs man. I truly take pleasure in seeing them in such disarray.

Michael82
12-26-2006, 01:49 AM
While im happy they won, its kind of amusing.

I mean I didnt expect the inept fins to actually do us a solid but lol, what a bunch of knobs man. I truly take pleasure in seeing them in such disarray.
Saban's first losing season ever! :snicker:

looks like he should have stayed in college. :doh:

CuseJetsFan83
12-26-2006, 01:50 AM
i seriously wouldn't be surprised to see him go to alabama........ if thats the case, who would be best to take over at miami, should he leave

Michael82
12-26-2006, 02:16 AM
So We Wouldn't Have Made Playoffs Anyhow
Actually that's not true. As long as the Bills won, they technically couldn't fall out of the playoff race. No matter what the Jets and Broncos did. It would be very very tough, but they still would have had a chance.

jdbillsfan
12-26-2006, 09:03 AM
I still can't believe the Jets are gonna make the playoffs. They are terrible. Buffalo isn't quite there yet, but they are better than the Jets.

I have a feeling the Raiders are gonna beat them....

Mr. Miyagi
12-26-2006, 09:06 AM
LOL sorry I didn't see this thread and started another thread saying the same thing. :D

The_Philster
12-26-2006, 09:11 AM
i seriously wouldn't be surprised to see him go to alabama........ if thats the case, who would be best to take over at miami, should he leave
Mularkey :snicker2: