PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody complained about the obvious pass interference on 4th and 5??

Ebenezer
12-26-2006, 02:41 AM
I haven't been here for two days...has this been brought up?? Reed was basically mauled near the end zone? What is it with the no pass interference calls at home lately??

madness
12-26-2006, 07:52 AM
You're not the first person I heard say that and he wasn't even a Bills fan. I didn't even notice it.

mybills
12-26-2006, 08:00 AM
I noticed. But people would rather call for Jauron's head. :coocoo:

madness
12-26-2006, 08:10 AM
I noticed. But people would rather call for Jauron's head. :coocoo:

Imagine if they did call the penalty and the Bills ended up winning the game? They all would have been on Dick's...

mybills
12-26-2006, 08:14 AM
:snicker:

hey, the Fish got swept again, and Dallas got crushed. I'm happy. :evil:

THATHURMANATOR
12-26-2006, 08:29 AM
I was on the complete opposite side of the field. I didn't even notice it until I saw a replay yesterday. Unbelievebly missed call.

mybills
12-26-2006, 08:33 AM
Thurm, between that and Royal not getting his foot down, that is what lost us this game. We were the BETTER team, despite the loss.

mchurchfie
12-26-2006, 08:43 AM
Thurm, between that and Royal not getting his foot down, that is what lost us this game. We were the BETTER team, despite the loss.
Our defense couldn't even come close to slowing down Young and CO that is what lost the game ultimately. They were the better team by a smidge.

mybills
12-26-2006, 08:45 AM
What would the score be, had Royal gotten his foot down? That has nothing to do with our D.

THATHURMANATOR
12-26-2006, 08:45 AM
Yes the Royal play happened right in front of me. What the F man!!!

On a good note at least Royal has proven he can be somewhat of a pass catching end in the last few weeks.

We were not the better team if you ask me. If any thing both teams were equal. Our coach blew it on the last 2 drives.

mchurchfie
12-26-2006, 08:48 AM
I haven't been here for two days...has this been brought up?? Reed was basically mauled near the end zone? What is it with the no pass interference calls at home lately??
You mean when the defender had his back to the ball and piledrived Reed ten yards into the endzone while the ball was in the air...is that pass interference? These refs have been more pathetic than NHL refs as of late. We have been getting screwed on some bad non-calls as of late. That non-call and a few non-calls on pass interference in the San Diego Game easily could have been the difference between a win or loss. We get those calls, we win both games and are sitting in the playoffs as we speak.
:monkeyp:Partial refs

mybills
12-26-2006, 08:48 AM
whatever, Thurm...believe what you want.

mchurchfie
12-26-2006, 08:51 AM
What would the score be, had Royal gotten his foot down? That has nothing to do with our D.
It would have been by the same difference if we would have stopped Young from waltzing into the endzone untouched from 30+ yards out on fourth and two with less than 20 seconds to go in the half. That was pitiful, the defense was pitiful...they deserve all of the credit for this lose make no mistake about it.;)

The_Philster
12-26-2006, 08:54 AM
Truth be told, pass interference on a Hail Mary never gets called...unless the official on the spot is named Terry McAuley :ill:

THATHURMANATOR
12-26-2006, 08:54 AM
whatever, Thurm...believe what you want.
I believe what I saw at the game. Our defense had no answer for Young and Henry. How were we the better team?

mchurchfie
12-26-2006, 09:00 AM
Truth be told, pass interference on a Hail Mary never gets called...unless the official on the spot is named Terry McAuley :ill:It wasn't a Hail Mary Phil. We were trying to get a first down. No matter what it should have been called. BTW, we were called on pass interference against the Pattsies one time on a Hail Mary. The next play Ben Coates scores, they win, game over.

mchurchfie
12-26-2006, 09:01 AM
I believe what I saw at the game. Our defense had no answer for Young and Henry. How were we the better team?
I concur.:shake:

The_Philster
12-26-2006, 09:03 AM
It wasn't a Hail Mary Phil. We were trying to get a first down. No matter what it should have been called. BTW, we were called on pass interference against the Pattsies one time on a Hail Mary. The next play Ben Coates scores, they win, game over.
They had everyone downfield even though we only needed 5 yards...practically a Hail Mary play...and I know about the Hail Mary play against the Pats...that's why I mentioned the name I did....Terry McAuley threw that flag back then

mybills
12-26-2006, 09:04 AM
I think our D was just as bad as theirs.

Our O was better..you know, the ones who score the points?
Royal gets his foot down, and the score is 35-30 plus a possible extra point, and an automatic 1st down at the 2 had the PI flag been thrown. That's what I mean by "better".

mchurchfie
12-26-2006, 09:12 AM
They had everyone downfield even though we only needed 5 yards...practically a Hail Mary play...
Guess what Phil:secret:...it still doesn't qualify as a Hail Mary:punch:

THATHURMANATOR
12-26-2006, 09:23 AM
I think our D was just as bad as theirs.

Our O was better..you know, the ones who score the points?
Royal gets his foot down, and the score is 35-30 plus a possible extra point, and an automatic 1st down at the 2 had the PI flag been thrown. That's what I mean by "better".
No.

mybills
12-26-2006, 09:28 AM
like I said, whatever.

btw, I was sober during the game. Were you? :snicker:

mchurchfie
12-26-2006, 09:32 AM
like I said, whatever.

btw, I was sober during the game. Were you? :snicker:
I would suspect another "No" would be in order on that one.:snicker:

mybills
12-26-2006, 09:33 AM
:chuckle:

madness
12-26-2006, 09:43 AM
Thurm's answer...

"Yes! Tool kicks ass!" .oO0(I wonder if sober is a real word.)