• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Somebody needs to tell Owens to STFU

How does this douche bag prima donna get a free ride? Isn't any reporter, coach or fan ever going to get in this moron's face and call him out?? He leads the league in drops and he wants to be thrown to even more?? He just needs to go away; reporters need to grow a pair and get in his face and just tell him to STFU and start asking him real questions about his drops and supposed suicide attemp.

T.O. frustrated by another loss to Eagles, lack of involvement

By STEPHEN HAWKINS, AP Sports Writer
    December 25, 2006

IRVING, Texas (AP) -- Terrell Owens is 0-for-2 against the Philadelphia Eagles. That's the least of his problems.

While he wore a Cowboys-branded Santa hat on his head, Owens certainly wasn't joyful Christmas night. His frustration was evident after a 23-7 loss, when he scored the only Dallas touchdown, then complained several times that not enough passes are coming his way.

"I just feel like I'm not involved early in the game," Owens said. "Everybody knows that's what I do. Every team that I've played on, I've been involved early and often. It's hard to get in the flow when you're getting a ball here, a ball there."

Owens had only three balls come his direction before halftime, all on the drive that ended with his 14-yard TD pass with 36 seconds left to get Dallas within 10-7. He also caught a 9-yard pass and another attempt resulted in an illegal contact penalty against the Eagles.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • CuseJetsFan83
    Closet Bills Fan
    • Nov 2004

Re: Somebody needs to tell Owens to STFU

as much as i hate sean salisbury he said something i think is right on the head...... in the past he was a great receiver.......... now he is just.. eh... average......

bye bye terrell.... off to some other sucker

j-e-t-s
    jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

Working...
    X