PDA

View Full Version : Not that it all mattered...

Mr. Miyagi
12-26-2006, 08:08 AM
The Jets won last night so our playoff hopes would've been very slim anyway, even had we won. :ill:

BleedinGreenNC
12-26-2006, 08:54 AM
I applaued your team for what they did this year, they over came the odds to finish strong and JP has won me over, he is going to be strong for you guys for awhile.

We split the series with each other and i have so much respect for you guys, tell the people that say that your a small market team to shove it. I hope that you guys stay in Buffalo, it wouldnt be the same if you ever moved.

Good luck next year!!:respect:

OpIv37
12-26-2006, 08:58 AM
Once again, it's time to root for ABNE- Anyone but New England.

Mr. Miyagi
Thanks but I'm still rooting for the demise of the Jets in the playoffs. :snicker:

Mr. Miyagi
Colts for me. Peyton needs a ring.

BleedinGreenNC
12-26-2006, 09:43 AM
Thanks but I'm still rooting for the demise of the Jets in the playoffs. :snicker:

I wouldnt expect anything else!!:respect:

BleedinGreenNC
12-26-2006, 09:43 AM

I want the same thing, but i think it's the Chargers year, that team is too damn strong!

madness
12-26-2006, 09:47 AM
It's all scripted. Saints win the the SB. :snicker:

BleedinGreenNC
12-26-2006, 10:01 AM
It's all scripted. Saints win the the SB. :snicker:

Thats not really a far fetched idea.

Talk about a feel good story!

Mr. Miyagi
12-26-2006, 10:03 AM
A feel good story would be the fins getting swept by the Bills.

Oh, that already happened. :snicker:

BleedinGreenNC
12-26-2006, 10:08 AM
A feel good story would be the fins getting swept by the Bills.

Oh, that already happened. :snicker:

Funny how much they suck!! Yet they still claim that they are better than the Jet's and Bill's

Earthquake Enyart
12-26-2006, 11:25 AM
The Jets won last night so our playoff hopes would've been very slim anyway, even had we won. :ill:
Plus the Ravens need the game, and they've been awesome.

Meathead
12-26-2006, 11:29 AM
now that they dropped the titan game i hope the bills lose in balt. the difference in winning/losing should mean at least two spots in the draft order

The_Philster
12-26-2006, 11:32 AM
now that they dropped the titan game i hope the bills lose in balt. the difference in winning/losing should mean at least two spots in the draft order
:shakeno:

Mr. Miyagi
12-26-2006, 02:14 PM
:shakeno:
Meathead is just being realistic. Why win the last game and be mediocre just for the hell of it? May as well plan for losing it, playing some bench guys to see what they've got, and get ourselves a spot or two better in the draft?

Pride is a virtue we cannot afford right now.

Mr. Cynical
12-26-2006, 02:35 PM

:bf1:

The_Philster
12-26-2006, 02:37 PM
Meathead is just being realistic. Why win the last game and be mediocre just for the hell of it? May as well plan for losing it, playing some bench guys to see what they've got, and get ourselves a spot or two better in the draft?

it's not realistic...it's blindness to reality
winning is a mindset that we don't want these players who will be returning next season to lose
a higher draft slot guarantees only one thing...more money spent out on the draft pick. I admit the odds are better that you get a better player with a higher pick...but still no guarantee..for example
RBs in 1987
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>14</TD><TD align=left>L.A. Rams</TD><TD align=left>Gaston Green</TD><TD align=left>RB</TD><TD align=left>UCLA</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>17</TD><TD align=left>New England</TD><TD align=left>John Stephens</TD><TD align=left>RB</TD><TD align=left>Northwestern State, La.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>22</TD><TD align=left>Houston</TD><TD align=left>Lorenzo White</TD><TD align=left>RB</TD><TD align=left>Michigan State</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>23</TD><TD align=left>Chicago</TD><TD align=left>Brad Muster</TD><TD align=left>RB</TD><TD align=left>Stanford</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>24</TD><TD align=left>New Orleans</TD><TD align=left>Craig Heyward</TD><TD align=left>RB</TD><TD align=left>Pittsburgh</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>31</TD><TD align=left>Cincinnati</TD><TD align=left>Ickey Woods</TD><TD align=left>RB</TD><TD align=left>Nevada-Las Vegas</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>38</TD><TD align=left>Phoenix</TD><TD align=left>Tony Jeffery</TD><TD align=left>RB</TD><TD align=left>Texas Christian</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>40</TD><TD align=left>Buffalo</TD><TD align=left>Thurman Thomas</TD><TD align=left>RB</TD><TD align=left>Oklahoma State</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
8th RB selected...best RB in the draft

Mr. Cynical
12-26-2006, 02:40 PM

The main problem is we don't have another HC on the bench that we can play.

justasportsfan
12-26-2006, 03:06 PM
I applaued your team for what they did this year, they over came the odds to finish strong and JP has won me over, he is going to be strong for you guys for awhile.

We split the series with each other and i have so much respect for you guys, tell the people that say that your a small market team to shove it. I hope that you guys stay in Buffalo, it wouldnt be the same if you ever moved.

Good luck next year!!:respect:

Always remember that between now and the next season "when you're down and you feel your world is crumbling ........... head over to FH where everyday is like Xmas. The place looks worse than Iraq right now" :dance:

Mr. Cynical
12-26-2006, 03:45 PM

:up:

ShadowHawk7
12-26-2006, 06:23 PM
At this point, I hope that Tennesse and Jacksonville don't make it. As long as they don't, I'll root for Herm Edwards, Chad Johnson, or hell Jay Cutler to make it. Make Fisher and Del Rio rot on their couches this winter.

Meathead
12-26-2006, 10:17 PM
wait a minute

i didnt say i wanted the team to tank it. i fully expect theyll give it their best shot. i just hope they still lose it