X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romes
    • Jul 2002

Start Youboty Sunday

Lets see what the kid can do. There is no reason not to give him a lot of playing time against the Ravens.

Also, I'd like to see Cieslak get some more calls.
    Originally posted by paladin warrior
    RALPH is drove me nut.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Start Youboty Sunday

Cieslak was on the field a lot against TN because he was playing FB for the injured Shelton. If Shelton's back, definitely give Cieslak reps at TE.

And I agree on Youboty. Get the kid some experience. At the very least, let him split time at nickel with K. Thomas.

But I'll be surprised if it actually happens. Youboty hasn't even been activated for most of our games, including last Sunday against the Titans.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Nighthawk
      Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Romes
      Lets see what the kid can do. There is no reason not to give him a lot of playing time against the Ravens.

Also, I'd like to see Cieslak get some more calls.
      Our "genius" HC decided not to play him last game for what reason I don't know? Why would you not be getting this guy reps to prepare him for next season when it appears Clements is gone? This is the little stuff that pisses me off about Jauron...

Comment

• Romes
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Nighthawk
        Our "genius" HC decided not to play him last game for what reason I don't know? Why would you not be getting this guy reps to prepare him for next season when it appears Clements is gone? This is the little stuff that pisses me off about Jauron...
        I don't fault him for not playing him last week. they still had a shot at the playoffs. they needed to play their best.
        Originally posted by paladin warrior
        RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• Historian
          2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
          • Dec 2002

Get all the young guys in.

Sit everyone who's done here.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
            • Jul 2002

Sunday should be a pre-preseason game.

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

Nall Ball !!!!!!!!!!
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                Nall Ball !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• eyedog
                  • Jul 2002

They can also sit Gandy and play Merz.

Comment

• mysticsoto
                    Too sober for this...
                    • Apr 2004

Agreed. I'd sit alot of our starters and let some of the young guys play and get a feel for what a real game is like. Youboty should be at the top of the list. Merz should get decent playing time and even Butler. Do NOT play TKO!!! Let him get some rest. It'd be such a big bonus to get him back next year at full strength and speed. Give Cieslak his playing time as he seems to be earning it - which again, I've argued since training camp of 2005 that he should be in. I'd also give time to Davis and Aiken and see which one I want to keep. I know Aiken had been hurt, but I think he's back and he hasn't seem to have done much on ST. Davis on the other hand has been lighting it up. I think Davis should get the nod over Aiken at this point. I'd also like to see some special red zone plays for Davis. He should be able to outjump the average CB.

We can give Nall some experience maybe late, but I'd still let JP play and maybe have a little fun with different plays that they might not normally try. Let McGahee rest and cure his injury. Activate Shaud and also test Everett and decide whether to keep him or not. If he doesn't show promise...dump him. We need to have people on the roster that are going to contribute. Being a glorified track runner doesn't automatically make you a football player. Make the decision in this final game!!!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mysticsoto
                      Agreed. I'd sit alot of our starters and let some of the young guys play and get a feel for what a real game is like. Youboty should be at the top of the list. Merz should get decent playing time and even Butler. Do NOT play TKO!!! Let him get some rest. It'd be such a big bonus to get him back next year at full strength and speed. Give Cieslak his playing time as he seems to be earning it - which again, I've argued since training camp of 2005 that he should be in. I'd also give time to Davis and Aiken and see which one I want to keep. I know Aiken had been hurt, but I think he's back and he hasn't seem to have done much on ST. Davis on the other hand has been lighting it up. I think Davis should get the nod over Aiken at this point. I'd also like to see some special red zone plays for Davis. He should be able to outjump the average CB.

We can give Nall some experience maybe late, but I'd still let JP play and maybe have a little fun with different plays that they might not normally try. Let McGahee rest and cure his injury. Activate Shaud and also test Everett and decide whether to keep him or not. If he doesn't show promise...dump him. We need to have people on the roster that are going to contribute. Being a glorified track runner doesn't automatically make you a football player. Make the decision in this final game!!!
                      Bench Evans and activate Wilson or the new kid we signed to the practice squad There's no better way to audition than against a Ravens D.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Night Train
                        Retired - On Several Levels
                        • Jul 2005

Nall Ball !!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't mind seeing Youboty, Haggan at MLB, Mertz at Guard or Center, Wilson at WR and a few others see action in the 2nd half.

Let the coaches scout some guys in a meaningless season ending game.
                        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                          Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                          • Mar 2003

Bench Evans and activate Wilson or the new kid we signed to the practice squad There's no better way to audition than against a Ravens D.
                          Agreed, it's time to find out exactly how good our WR, CB, LB, OL depth really is.
                          "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                          -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• YardRat
                            Well, lookie here...
                            • Dec 2004

Play to win, regardless of the circumstances.

I don't mind giving some of these guys spot duty, but put the best 22 you have on the field and go for the victory.
                            YardRat Wall of Fame
                            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Philagape
                              WIN NOW
                              • Jul 2002

Yeah there's something to be said for hitting .500
                              "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                              2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X