PDA

View Full Version : Jauron did a good job this year but blew the game on Sunday!!

HHURRICANE
12-26-2006, 10:47 AM
This is Jauron's fault. You can't find out on 4th and 5 that your kicker can't make the kick. Than you called the wrong plays on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd down!! Jauron has coached very well this year but he blew it yesterday. We had a chance to win this game with great field psoition and plenty of time on the clock.

Than we had to rush out on 4th down with no preparation for a good play to develop for 5 yards. Put a young player in a bad situation and he will faill most of the time!! Let's hope Jauron learned something form this!!
<!-- / message -->

The_Philster
12-26-2006, 11:39 AM
while Jauron is the guy in charge, keep in mind he doesn't call the plays. There's a coach called an offensive coordinator who does that...and it's rare that a head coach whose background is in defense interferes that much with playcalling

TigerJ
12-26-2006, 01:00 PM
There is something called execution too. Fairchild did not call plays on first second and third down that he thought would only net the Bills 5 yards. There's ample blame to go around.

HHURRICANE
12-26-2006, 10:05 PM
while Jauron is the guy in charge, keep in mind he doesn't call the plays. There's a coach called an offensive coordinator who does that...and it's rare that a head coach whose background is in defense interferes that much with playcalling

Last I looked wins and losses count against Jauron, not Fairchild.

Typ0
12-26-2006, 10:10 PM

and DJ is responsible for the way the entire organization communicates...isn't that what his job is?

the coaching staff made some very incompetent mistakes at the end of that game. they didn't know what they were doing. that's pathetic because they get paid to know what they were doing.

PECKERWOOD
12-27-2006, 12:34 AM
The HC makes the crucial calls, not the DC or OC.. Don't get me wrong, they have say but they will have to check in with Dick to get the green light in those type of situations. It's really crappy the way this year has ended, hopefully we don't look back at this one instance down the road like we have while talking about Norwood. If we finish even, I would be satisfied.. I expected a season slightly below 7-9, so far I'm impressed. However, I do have a lingering thought in my mind relating to Mularkey and his 9-7 season his rookie year and then the big drop off afterwards.. We need Dick to go out and prove to us this was season was no hokes.

The_Philster
12-27-2006, 04:23 AM
Last I looked wins and losses count against Jauron, not Fairchild.
he still doesn't make the play calls...read my post...Jauron's ultimately responsible for everything...but spread the blame around to who's actually at fault for each problem. If you're gonna say Jauron made the wrong play call, then you should also be blaming him for not keeping Royal's feet inbounds.

IAG
12-27-2006, 10:54 AM
Huh?