• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HendersonD06
    • Oct 2005

Yea... The Jets were gonna get KILLED by the Dolphins, LMAO

Yea... Merry Christmas to us Jet fans.

Thats all I heard on this Bills site... CHad cant win a big game, chad will choke under pressure, the Jets are fake...

Well guess what? A rookie Head Coach about to make the playoffs... A GREAT DRAFT... Brick, Mangold... And did you see what Leon Washington did the the Phish last night? Man what a game he had.

Chad played huge in the 4th quarter, he is a leader... And im glad we have him as the face of the Jets... Without Chad, I dont know where this team would be. And yes, The D is playing SOLID heading into the Playoffs...
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Yea... The Jets were gonna get KILLED by the Dolphins, LMAO

Originally posted by HendersonD06

Thats all I heard on this Bills site......

Well no one accused you of knowing how to read. Chad wasn't much of a leader against the bills huh? Get's lost troll and we'll see you next year.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• RedEyE
      • Jul 2002

So you extended your season an extra week by defeating the Miami Dolphins by 3 points. Congratulations!

Comment

• Goobylal
        • Jan 2004

Thank scheduling for the playoff win. Had you guys faced the Titans in the 2nd half of the season, the Lions WITH Shaun Rogers, or played the Chargers or Ravens, you'd be home for the holidays as well.

And after Saban pulled Harrington at halftime and Taylor got injured late in the game, it was over for the Dols.

Comment

• mchurchfie
          • Jul 2002

Thats all I heard on this Bills site... CHad cant win a big game, chad will choke under pressure, the Jets are fake...

Well guess what? A rookie Head Coach about to make the playoffs... A GREAT DRAFT... Brick, Mangold... And did you see what Leon Washington did the the Phish last night? Man what a game he had.

Chad played huge in the 4th quarter, he is a leader... And im glad we have him as the face of the Jets... Without Chad, I dont know where this team would be. And yes, The D is playing SOLID heading into the Playoffs...
          I thought both teams sucked balls last night. My Grandma can chuck the rock farther than Noodlearm Pennington. They'll be out by the first round of the POs...that's if they don't choke against Oakland. Here you go Henderson...Merry Xmas.........................
          My Band
          daveviterna.com

Comment

• HAMMER
            I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
            • Jul 2003

Congratulations. The Jets drafted exactly as they should have, their rookie head coach has done a fantastic job. Pennington proved what a great leader he is, arm strength is vastly overrated.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

The Jets and the Dolphins are both bipolar teams- you never know when they're going to look playoff-caliber or when they're going to look like they should be drafting in the top 10.

That being said, the Jets have done surprisingly well this year. Mangini really seems to know what he's doing. I still don't think Pennington is the long-term answer at QB, but the pieces seem to be falling into place for you guys.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• TigerJ
                • Jul 2002

When the Bills were still alive, I hoped Miami would win. Nothing personnel. Actually with the Bills losing, I prefer seeing the Jets win. That way I can rationalize, the Bills could not have won anyway.

Just wait 'til next year though! LOL
                I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• BleedinGreenNC
                  • Sep 2004

Originally posted by TigerJ
                  When the Bills were still alive, I hoped Miami would win. Nothing personnel. Actually with the Bills losing, I prefer seeing the Jets win. That way I can rationalize, the Bills could not have won anyway.

Just wait 'til next year though! LOL
                  I would expect you to want whats best for your team, and last night it would have helped you out if the Jet's lost, so it was normal for everyone to want the phins to win, nothing personal at all!

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                    I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                    • Sep 2004

I'm ok with Jets winning, I'm ok with the mamals winning (because LTfish), but not against the Bills. But what I can't stand or tolerate, is the Pats winning!!!!

Good luck if you guys get into the playoffs.
                    The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                      Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                      • Jun 2005

I dont remember anyone saying the Jests were going to get KILLED. Take your ball and go HOME troll.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                        !?!?!?!?!?
                        • Mar 2006

Henderson you goin to the game on sunday i happen to have tix to the game section 105 row 10 or 11

Comment

• BillsFanInMass
                          The Stoner Zoner
                          • Feb 2003

Henderson thinks we dont remember his post calling the Bills the Jills and then gettin mad when anyone fires back on his jets well boo hoo. The jests still suck and probably wont get into playoffs anyway lol . Little opey cunningham imean pennington is probably gonna look like crap against oaklands dominate pass defence thats my predidction.

Comment

• Historian
                            2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                            • Dec 2002

The Jets exceeded my expectations...I predicted they would finish 1-15.

Maybe next year, when most of Herm's team is gone.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                              • Sep 2003

Thats all I heard on this Bills site... CHad cant win a big game, blah, blah, blah...
                              And YOU are?

Comment

Working...
                              X