X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Patrick76777
    • Jul 2002

Wow, the sky if falling!

Last week we were heading in the right direction. And now I've seen a "fire/Cut" thread for just about everybody.

I'm pumped for where the team is heading. Our QB is finally showing hope. If we had a better DT, combo, we would have whooped Tenn. That plus we gave Young WAY too much respect.

Sign our own guys, beef up the D-line, bring in another guy on the O-line and bring on 07!

Plus I'd go out and grab a bunch of mid-range FA's like Marv did this year. We found some nice ones in that bunch.
    Resign our own guys!
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Re: Wow, the sky if falling!

People always overreact when it comes to a loss...frequently when it comes to wins as well...just a fact of life, I suppose...it's part of the reason I haven't posted a lot this week...well, that and being immensely tired after being in line for pretailgating at 3:20 am on Sunday
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

I know I was and overreacting Douche right after the game but Jauron still bugged me with his handling of last game.

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

Well said, Patrick.
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
          I know I was and overreacting Douche right after the game
          Ya think?
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• RedEyE
            • Jul 2002

I think the Bills overachieved this year as a whole, but I still am not happy with Lindell's pussy motion to not make the kick. That just pissed me off. If he'd missed and we'd lost, I could accept that. To not try at all and to tell your coach you can't do it is unacceptable.

I'd like to see Fletcher signed to a nice contract this offseason, and I'd like to see the Bills make a nice hearty attempt at retaining Clements.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RedEyE
              I think the Bills overachieved this year as a whole, but I still am not happy with Lindell's pussy motion to not make the kick. That just pissed me off. If he'd missed and we'd lost, I could accept that. To not try at all and to tell your coach you can't do it is unacceptable.

I'd like to see Fletcher signed to a nice contract this offseason, and I'd like to see the Bills make a nice hearty attempt at retaining Clements.
              Couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

I think we just need to tweak the offense - a bigger number 2 receiver, a pass catching TE and an interior lineman - but we need some bigger changes on D.

We almost all agree on the need for a run stopping DT (or two), but I also think that we need to upgrade our linebacking corps. Fletcher and Spikes have been warriors, but we haven't won with them, and I for one think we ought to go bigger, younger and healthier there.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Romes
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                  I think we just need to tweak the offense - a bigger number 2 receiver, a pass catching TE and an interior lineman - but we need some bigger changes on D.

We almost all agree on the need for a run stopping DT (or two), but I also think that we need to upgrade our linebacking corps. Fletcher and Spikes have been warriors, but we haven't won with them, and I for one think we ought to go bigger, younger and healthier there.
                  this is where I stand as far as what I'd like to see this off-season.
                  Originally posted by paladin warrior
                  RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                    • Jul 2002

I'm glad I wasn't an overreacting douche.

Comment

• RedEyE
                      • Jul 2002

Improving the interior line will improve the running and passing game 10 fold. The Bills need to chase after Eric Steinbach of the Bengals with pen and checkbook in hand this offseason.

In fact, as soon as the Bengals season is over, there should be some calls made to his agent that night.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone
                        I'm glad I wasn't an overreacting douche.
                        Me too!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

Knee JERK reaction .
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                            • Mar 2004

I think the Bills are going to have to decide who they want, Clements, or Fletcher. I can't see them resigning both, if either at all.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                              Defies all logic
                              • Oct 2006

I didn't overreact at all, but the time is coming for us fans and our staff alike to start evaluating our current personnel. We still have much to improve on, including: run game, pass protection and run defense. Those are the 3 most glaring needs that I've seen this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X