PDA

View Full Version : 07' will be like 06'

bills_7
12-26-2006, 02:01 PM
if we had a couple calls go are way... (that should have gone our way but nrv seem to do)
or
if we pull out a couple close ones.. indy, pats, tenn etc.

we make playoffs at 9-7 myb 10-6....

in 07'

we most likely wont get the calls and we may or may not pull out the close games...

NFL is a funny league... and refs must watch espn to much b/c the calls always go for heavly talked about teams... pats, cowboys, eagles, colts... etc...

so only with a lil luck we will c playoffs...

one more thing that i find crazy is that i really liked dick (most of the time) and lindell... but aftr that game i dont even knw if i want either of them back...

JP great yr... this guy is and will be a stud for yrs time come hopefully we lock him up long term... its funny how romo gets all this hype whn i can honestly say JP is 10 times a btr QB... but eh thats the NFL and ESPN for ya...

Its tuff being a Bills fan... but if we ever pull it out it will all be worth it.... keep ur heads up and be proad of the Bills

HAMMER
12-26-2006, 02:09 PM
God I'm sick of the "conspiracy theory", stop making excuses.

bills_7
12-27-2006, 01:27 AM
God I'm sick of the "conspiracy theory", stop making excuses.

? lol

PECKERWOOD
12-27-2006, 01:34 AM
I feel good about my Bills this year.. I love what I saw. It really sucked to see them lose for so long, but now I'm starting to see some light. My Buffalonian hopes are up and dammit I'm starting to believe again! Realistically my brain is forseeing some hurdles but I have faith that we can make the playoffs next year. I guess we will have to wait and see what the future brings us?

bills_7
12-27-2006, 11:40 PM
im also confident about next yr,, if we learned from the many mistakes we made this year,, and draft well along with good FA pick ups.. there is no wuestion about the playoffs but how far...

like i said b4 just need some luck and the refs to call the games right