• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PECKERWOOD
    Defies all logic
    • Oct 2006

It's getting to be that time!

So what are some prospects you guys like? Please, only list players that you have watched on t.v. or in person. My favorites this year are: Dwayne Jarret and Joe Thomas. Discuss!
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Re: It's getting to be that time!

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
    So what are some prospects you guys like? Please, only list players that you have watched on t.v. or in person. My favorites this year are: Dwayne Jarret and Joe Thomas. Discuss!
    Joe Staley i believe will be great for whatever team picks him......Brady Quinn is a tough player and the only comparison to him that i can think of is brett favre.....troy smith may be small but i like what he could bring to the NFL.....Dwayne Jarrett diserves more respect this guy is just a great reciever, he may have talent around him but the biggest reason that he is productive is him and his talent......Gaines Adams is the best d-line player in this draft and i think he could have a better career than Mario Williams......DeMarcus Tyler DT NCST by draft day may be in the top 10 and should be climbing draft boards quickly......Fred Bennett and Antoin Cason may not be rated high on draft boards but i love their potential especially Cason.......Calvin Johnson, this dude has the best hands i have ever seen and with his height he should have a very sucessful pro career

My Busts

Leon Hall-against WRs that are only getting quicker in the NFL, he is to slow running a 4.45
    Kenny Irons-the dude just cant hit the whole
    Marshawn Lynch-i love this guys talent but i just dont see him as starting material in the NFL
    Joe Thomas- he is a bit weak and against Julius Peppers, Aaron Kampman, or Aaron Schobel he could struggle and going by recent history early first round tackles dont fare too well in the NFL
    Tom Zbikowski-if this guy comes out he'd be making the wrong decision after the way he played this year
    Mason Crosby- the kid is great and even kicked a 60 yarder in his sophmore year and is projected to go as high as the 1st round! but we all know wat has gone on with Sebastian Janikowski and Mike Nugent (this is more of a trend then what i think will happen but im rooting for this kid)
    Brian Leonard- isnt the best blocker in the world and is an RB/FB tweener in the NFL i just dont see him producing but like Crosby i am rooting for him

Studs

Brady Quinn- read what i said about him earlier
    Michael Bush- the only comparisons to him that i can think of are Brandon Jacobs and Michael Turner but i like this guy a lot he is 6-3 247 and runs a 4.5
    LaRon Landry-brother of Dawan Landry who was a 5th round pick by the Ravens this year and is producing like a Pro Bowler and this guy is projected to go in the first round....if his brother was a 5th rounder and is playing so well how well could he play?
    Adrian Peterson-you've all seen him play to i need to tell u why he is a stud
    Rhema McKnight- this guy was starting ahead of Samardzija until he got injured this guy will shock many at the pro level
    Calvin Johnson/Dwayne Jarrett-read above

I could name plenty of studs but those are some of the players that standout to me.

Comment

Working...
    X