PDA

View Full Version : What Is Baltimore Playing For This Week?

gr8slayer
12-27-2006, 08:55 PM
Home field. You better believe they will be out for blood.

Devin
12-27-2006, 08:57 PM
Yeah indy, sd and balt all play at 415 so they wont have the luxury of getting to see if one of those teams wins/loses first.

gr8slayer
12-27-2006, 08:58 PM
Yeah indy, sd and balt all play at 415 so they wont have the luxury of getting to see if one of those teams wins/loses first.
This is wonderful for us. We will get to play the team that will likely win it all. We get to see what our team is really made of now that we have nothing to play for.

You gotta BILLIEVE>

Cntrygal
12-27-2006, 09:04 PM
Baltimore is now in position to have a first-round playoff bye. The Ravens are playing exceptional football led by their great defense. The sack brigade continued last week for the Ravens, who have 57 for the year, with five in Pittsburgh. Bills QB J.P. Losman and the Bills' pass protection will be tested in a big way on Sunday.

Here's a great reason why the Ravens wouldn't be "sitting their starters" like someone said about a week ago.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/scouting?gameId=261231033&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnfl%2fscouting%3fgameId%3d261231033

Cntrygal
12-27-2006, 09:04 PM
Injuries

Baltimore Ravens
PLAYER INJURY
Bart Scott, LB Dec. 27 - QUESTIONABLE
Detail: Scott (ankle) missed a portion of Wednesday's prac... more
Spin: We'll keep you posted on the status of Scott, who ... more
Adalius Thomas, LB Dec. 27 - QUESTIONABLE
Detail: Thomas missed part of practice Wednesday with an a... more
Spin: We'll track the status of Thomas, who has a fantas... more
Samari Rolle, CB Dec. 24 - PROBABLEDetail: Rolle (neck) is listed as active for Sunday's game... more
Spin: Feel free to use Rolle as you normally would this ... more
Derrick Mason, WR Dec. 24 - PROBABLE
Detail: Mason (thigh) is listed as active for Sunday's gam... more
Spin: Mason will be available this week against a Steele... more
Mark Clayton, WR Dec. 24 - PROBABLE
Detail: Clayton (chest) is listed as active for Sunday's g... more
Spin: Feel free to use Clayton as you normally would thi... more
Daniel Wilcox, TE Dec. 24 - PROBABLE
Detail: Wilcox (knee) is listed as active for Sunday's gam... more
Spin: With Todd Heap in the picture, nobody should expec... more
Todd Heap, TE Dec. 24 - PROBABLE
Detail: Heap (ankle) is listed as active for Sunday's game... more
Spin: The tight end has recorded at least four catches i... more
Jonathan Ogden, OT Dec. 24 - OUTDetail: Ogden (turf toe) is inactive for Sunday's game at ... more
Spin: The Ravens will rest Ogden in hopes that he can be... more

Buffalo Bills
PLAYER INJURY
Daimon Shelton, RB Dec. 27 - QUESTIONABLEDetail: Shelton (concussion) is listed as questionable for... more
Spin: Shelton is the only player on the Bills' unembelli... more
Peerless Price, WR Dec. 24 - PROBABLEDetail: Price (thigh) is listed as active for Sunday's gam... more
Spin: Price is good for the occasional TD (he has three)... more
Takeo Spikes, LB Dec. 24 - PROBABLEDetail: Spikes (ankle) is active for Sunday's game against... more
Spin: It looks safe to use Spikes if he is one of your I... more
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/injuries

gr8slayer
12-27-2006, 09:05 PM
Baltimore is now in position to have a first-round playoff bye. The Ravens are playing exceptional football led by their great defense. The sack brigade continued last week for the Ravens, who have 57 for the year, with five in Pittsburgh. Bills QB J.P. Losman and the Bills' pass protection will be tested in a big way on Sunday.

Here's a great reason why the Ravens wouldn't be "sitting their starters" like someone said about a week ago.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/scouting?gameId=261231033&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnfl%2fscouting%3fgameId%3d261231033
I will never understand the logic behind sitting the starters. That is some of the dumbest crap EVER! There is such a thing as too much rest.

gr8slayer
12-27-2006, 09:05 PM
:posrep:

HHURRICANE
12-27-2006, 09:09 PM
I could see the Ravens not taking us seriously. A win against the Ravens would really take the sting away from this past weekend.

gr8slayer
12-27-2006, 09:12 PM
I could see the Ravens not taking us seriously. A win against the Ravens would really take the sting away from this past weekend.
And it would set the tone for the rest of the off-season.

HHURRICANE
12-27-2006, 09:54 PM
And it would set the tone for the rest of the off-season.:posrep:

kinigirly
12-27-2006, 10:03 PM
we haven't been beaten horribly by any team this year, i think the same will happen with sundays game. i think we're gonna see balls to the wall for this one. after the titans game the guys were in a daze and just emotionally beaten. but after film room today they talked to jp and he was furious. he was all like this isn't good enough, too many mistakes, the negatives are getting beaten down from here on out. the guys eyes were glazed over in fury. i think they feel they need to prove something. i'm gonna soak up every second of this game with wings and beer in hand, then cry when its over for months

Iehoshua
12-27-2006, 10:23 PM
we haven't been beaten horribly by any team this year
Hate to be the one pointing it out, but there was that one game in the Windy City that was quite horrible.
:ill:

kinigirly
12-27-2006, 10:26 PM
sigh ok there was like 2 games ...but overall i don't think we got our asses kicked in by points this year

mybills
12-28-2006, 06:09 AM
Bills QB J.P. Losman and the Bills' pass protection will be tested in a big way on

I don't see a problem with that test, considering our offense plays much better than our defense.

I do see a win for us..starters or no starters on Baltimore. I think we can ***** slap the refs via the Ravens.

Sec. Of Defense
12-28-2006, 07:10 AM
The Ravens won't overlook the Bills. We are playing for a bye.

mybills
12-28-2006, 07:12 AM
..and we are playing for a goodbye.

Cntrygal
12-28-2006, 12:52 PM
The Ravens won't overlook the Bills. We are playing for a bye.

Welcome and that is what this entire thread is saying....

:wave:

The last buffalo fan
12-28-2006, 01:24 PM
a fun game to watch, young guns playing for nothing but PRIDE, a really JP Losman calm and relaxed. :xtreme:

dc369
12-28-2006, 05:19 PM
I do see a win for us..starters or no starters on Baltimore. I think we can ***** slap the refs via the Ravens.

And just exactly what makes you "see a win" for the Bills?

mybills
12-29-2006, 06:07 AM
cuz JP's PISSED! :chuckle: