• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PECKERWOOD
    Defies all logic
    • Oct 2006

Hey DraftBoy..

Did you see the Chris Leak special on Sports Center?? Ruhh Rohh, Leak's starting to get some publicity! Watch out, his stock is going to sky rocket to 1st day talent! Oh, and don't forget that he is going to have an even larger opportunity to boost his stock against OSU. Prepare to cough up 3,000 ZB's!
  • PECKERWOOD
    Defies all logic
    • Oct 2006

Re: Hey DraftBoy..

I called it.

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Very True, still dont see it, alot will hinge on his senior bowl and combine, right now I got him sitting as a 4th or 5th rounder. I still want the Bills to pick him.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
        Defies all logic
        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by DraftBoy
        Very True, still dont see it, alot will hinge on his senior bowl and combine, right now I got him sitting as a 4th or 5th rounder. I still want the Bills to pick him.
        The only knock on Leak is that he is under 6ft. The guy can flat out play football, we saw that against OSU.. If he has a good combine and Sr. Bowl I could see him going in the 2nd round. Are teams dumb enough to take a player over another just because he is a couple of inches taller? Who knows, maybe I'm wrong.

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
          The only knock on Leak is that he is under 6ft. The guy can flat out play football, we saw that against OSU.. If he has a good combine and Sr. Bowl I could see him going in the 2nd round. Are teams dumb enough to take a player over another just because he is a couple of inches taller? Who knows, maybe I'm wrong.

Simply: Yes
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
            !?!?!?!?!?
            • Mar 2006

the height of a QB means a lot the differnece between 6-0 and 6-4 is being able to find those passing lanes and seeing the field better but who knows I see Leak going from early part of round 3 to early part of round 5 but no later or earlier but things can change from now until draft day

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
              Defies all logic
              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
              the height of a QB means a lot the differnece between 6-0 and 6-4 is being able to find those passing lanes and seeing the field better but who knows I see Leak going from early part of round 3 to early part of round 5 but no later or earlier but things can change from now until draft day
              Drafting shorter QB's early is becoming a trend lately in the NFL. It's not every year that you see strictly 6'4 QB's taken in the 1st round. One of the reasons for this, is that shorter QB's can typically avoid the rush much better than taller QB's and with a blitz heavy NFL that is quite important.. Who knows, we will have to wait till the combine. If Leak has a good workout, I can see him going on Day 1.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                !?!?!?!?!?
                • Mar 2006

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
                Drafting shorter QB's early is becoming a trend lately in the NFL. It's not every year that you see strictly 6'4 QB's taken in the 1st round. One of the reasons for this, is that shorter QB's can typically avoid the rush much better than taller QB's and with a blitz heavy NFL that is quite important.. Who knows, we will have to wait till the combine. If Leak has a good workout, I can see him going on Day 1.
                you are correct and i could see Leak sneaking into day 1 if he does well in workouts.....we will have to wait and see

Comment

Working...
                X