PDA

View Full Version : dallas vs NEw England superbowl?

trapezeus
12-29-2006, 08:28 AM
do you think you could even handle such a thing. I swear, i'd intentionally skip the superbowl if this unlikely matchup occurs.

Michael82
12-29-2006, 08:31 AM
:puke:

The King
12-29-2006, 08:33 AM
Not with the way Romo and Brady have been playing.

Gunzlingr
12-29-2006, 08:35 AM
Dollars to doughnuts that Homo and Brady are the next celebrity couple.

cocamide
12-29-2006, 08:35 AM
New England may have a chance to get there, just because of Brady and Belichick. No chance for Dallas though. This team is way too inconsistent, and Romo should have never made it to the ProBowl. What a friggen joke.

cocamide
12-29-2006, 08:37 AM

I'll take that bet. Lienart and Rivers will be the next to marry.

The King
12-29-2006, 08:37 AM
New England may have a chance to get there, just because of Brady and Belichick. No chance for Dallas though. This team is way too inconsistent, and Romo should have never made it to the ProBowl. What a friggen joke.

The thing that makes it even more pathetic is the rest of the NFC QBs... Brees and Bulger are light years better than the rest

Valerie
12-29-2006, 08:38 AM
Tony Romo is not gay! And, he's currently seeing Carrie Underwood, an American Idol from two years ago. She's gorgeous!!! And she's a pretty popular country singer. As for Brady, I know he's been tied to a lot of famous women too, so I doubt he's gay either.

gr8slayer
12-29-2006, 09:04 AM
Romo will screw up a big game for them. There's no way.

BlackMetalNinja
12-29-2006, 09:14 AM
Tony Romo is not gay! And, he's currently seeing Carrie Underwood, an American Idol from two years ago. She's gorgeous!!! And she's a pretty popular country singer. As for Brady, I know he's been tied to a lot of famous women too, so I doubt he's gay either.

Yeah, and Doogie Howser was covered in strippers in Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle... he's probably as straight as an arrow!

THATHURMANATOR
12-29-2006, 09:25 AM
do you think you could even handle such a thing. I swear, i'd intentionally skip the superbowl if this unlikely matchup occurs.
Why would we care?

Gunzlingr
12-29-2006, 09:31 AM

these whores are just their beards, nothing more.

gr8slayer
12-29-2006, 09:31 AM
I really don't care who it is as long as it isn't Dallas that wins it. I don't think I could handle it living in Dallas and all.

Billsrock4life
12-29-2006, 10:46 AM

Homo and Brady :rofl: that was good

LtFinFan66
12-29-2006, 10:55 AM
:puke:

TigerJ
12-29-2006, 11:07 AM
Fortunately, it's not going to happen. I don't think either makes it.

mybills
12-29-2006, 12:05 PM
i'd intentionally skip the superbowl if this unlikely matchup occurs.

"Unlikely" is the key word. :up:
They both suck.

Historian
12-30-2006, 05:10 AM
I think the Bears might have something to say about that...

CuseJetsFan83
12-30-2006, 05:34 AM
eh, i see new orleans outta the nfc solely because of the events........... honestly i really hope its NO or Philly...... i loathe dallas, seattle, chicago, and obviously the other team in jersey.....

afc im a homer so of course the jets are the 38-time defending champs, but in reality, san diego is my pick........

and just like in sex and lottery, ill be wrong!

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-30-2006, 08:09 AM

how deliciously evil of you :)

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-30-2006, 08:13 AM

Oh Valerie, dont you know that every other teams quaterback is light in the loafers? Now if Brady played in a BIlls Uni, he'd be considered as tough as John Wayne by us and a big sissy by NE fans. Thats the way it works... facts dont matter... all is fair in Love and War... and football fandome :)

mybills
12-30-2006, 08:31 AM
eh, i see new orleans outta the nfc solely because of the events........... honestly i really hope its NO or Philly...... i loathe dallas, seattle, chicago, and obviously the other team in jersey.....

I think NO will be in it. Talent wise. Philly was my second choice.
I think SD will get knocked out. Seattle isn't consistant enough, teams have figured out Romo, and Rexie Pooh got benched last week.

mybills
12-30-2006, 08:35 AM
As for Brady, I know he's been tied to a lot of famous women too, so I doubt he's gay either.

Oh Valerie...:cynic:
Don't you know that's all an act? He can't come out of the closet yet. He has to wait till he retires.

ublinkwescore
12-30-2006, 10:27 AM

Sorry Valerie - it hurt me more than it hurt you to groan you, but any posts questioning Brady's homosexuality will elicit that reaction from me all the time.

ublinkwescore
12-30-2006, 10:30 AM
Oh yeah and one more thing - if the superbowl ends up being Dallas and New England, the only way I'm watching it is if my cowboys fan friend has the day off and buys me a 12 pack of Newcastle and he orders a couple pizzas from Mountain Mikes to my specifications - one supreme, and one all-meat artery clogger - the kind that significantly contributes to congestive heart failure.

mybills
12-30-2006, 12:03 PM
hey blinky, here's to a healthy new year! :cheers:
cuz they won't be in it.

RockStar36
12-30-2006, 12:07 PM
I'm pretty confident that Dallas won't go to the playoffs. I'd also be willing to bet that the Colts and Bears will be ousted, most likely in the 1st playoff game they play. The Bears are the worst 2 loss team I've ever seen.

SABURZFAN
12-30-2006, 12:09 PM
I'm pretty confident that Dallas won't go to the playoffs.

:huh: they're already locked into a playoff spot.

justasportsfan
12-30-2006, 12:11 PM

Underwood is gorgeous? Mcphee is gorgeous, not underwood. I'd even take Pickler over underwood any day.

RockStar36
12-30-2006, 12:47 PM
:huh: they're already locked into a playoff spot.

:oops:

I'm trying to eat some lunch. I guess I can't do two things at once.

ublinkwescore
12-30-2006, 01:38 PM
who the hell was that chick in the American Idol preview commercial with the big boobs and the nice tan???

she was wearing some kind of hawiian looking capri skirt or something.

she was hot - I hope she poses for playboy so I can see her naked.

justasportsfan
12-30-2006, 03:29 PM
who the hell was that chick in the American Idol preview commercial with the big boobs and the nice tan???

she was hot - I hope she poses for playboy so I can see her naked.

You think Ruben Studdard is hot?

BillyT92679
12-30-2006, 07:48 PM
Not for nothing, but this Super Bowl would give me hope that if the Bills were to make the playoffs next year, they could go all the way.

Cntrygal
12-30-2006, 08:11 PM

I don't think I could handle the lovefest of that matchup. :puke:

If that were to happen - I'd probably take off and go skiing somewhere.

Typ0
12-30-2006, 08:16 PM
Romo making the pro bowl is a testament to the joke the NFL is.

Typ0
12-30-2006, 08:19 PM
I think the Bears might have something to say about that...

you seem like a smart guy...you can't honestly think the Bears are going to get to the SB. The first good team that comes to their house is going to hand it to them.

Cntrygal
12-30-2006, 08:36 PM
oh and btw Valerie... Carrie is denying that she's dating Romo.

23_phins_84
12-30-2006, 08:41 PM
well, I dont know who I would root for there. one team is full of dirty cheating players, while the other team has a quarterback who would rather be out having sex with celebrities than throwing a football.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-30-2006, 10:39 PM
other team has a quarterback who would rather be out having sex with celebrities than throwing a football.

isnt that just about every male on the planet?

23_phins_84
12-30-2006, 11:35 PM
um no, Id rather be playing a game of football and getting payed millions a year for throwing a ball around

Mr. Cynical
12-31-2006, 12:09 AM

If that happens I will NOT watch. I despise both teams and would have nobody to root for.