PDA

View Full Version : I Owe you All an Apology

Valerie
03-04-2003, 09:07 PM
I'm sorry for losing my cool this afternoon. Yes, I was upset about the vote and the possibility of the challenge being fixed by a teammate. I worked my butt off for my team and I felt betrayed and hurt. Still, that is not the real crux of my outburst today. My real office is in complete turmoil. I work for a very small, intimate company. There are 11 people total in my office. Yesterday one of my good friends and soon to be roommate was fired! It came as a shock and the office is now completely divided! Back-stabbing, gossiping, uncomfortable working conditions and everyone is walking on eggshells. It's been an upsetting and miserable week here in real life and I guess I took all of my frustration out on the wrong people. I'd love to say what I said to you all to the ***** in my office who is walking around causing problems for the rest of us, but I can't afford to lose my job.

Anyway, I'm sorry for getting blowing my stack. Like I said, I was hurt, but that really wasn't the reason for my behavior. I hope you'll all forgive me.:pray: We all have bad days and this has been a hellacious week. :(

BillC
03-04-2003, 09:16 PM
No problem- sistah

I know how weasale like those DC law offices get- In my last office enviroment you never knew which way the **** was flying from

Lemmme-help you with that suntan oil....:D

Brian H
03-04-2003, 09:16 PM
I hope your not doing this to get voted back on cause if so thats so messed up........

honey
03-04-2003, 09:19 PM
I used to work for an attorney. :( He was a total jerk - I stayed there the longest of any of his secretaries - 3 years. Loved the first year - the last 2 were sheer agony.

BillC
03-04-2003, 09:24 PM
:lol: got a stalker!

Valerie
03-04-2003, 09:32 PM
No Brian, I'm not. Geez!:rolleyes: Give me a little credit will ya! WTF would I make up a story like that?????

Personality conflicts played a big part in the decision, but it's hard to get along with someone, or even pretend to when she spends HER ENTIRE DAY looking for ways to get you in trouble. This ***** walks around with a mental notebook and keeps track of our EVERY MOVE! Half the office hates her and the other half backs her. Talk about an uncomfortable working environment! She is ripping our small office apart. It's sad.

Hey Honey, is that you in your signature? If so, you're a real cutie! :)

Thanks, Bill C. I think we can be friend after all. :hi5:

Brian H
03-04-2003, 09:34 PM
Then you wouldnt mind withdrawing your name from the ballot would ya? Thats if you seem sincere and not wanting to explode again over a stupid game......

northernbillfan
03-04-2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
the office is now completely divided! Back-stabbing, gossiping, uncomfortable working conditions and everyone is walking on eggshells.

Sounds a lot like Bills Fan Zone Survivor.

honey
03-04-2003, 09:41 PM
J7 - that's just a "party girl" in my sig - but thanks! :D

Valerie
03-04-2003, 09:42 PM
It is, Northern. Which is why I totally lost it today. The only difference is, I can turn the computer off and walk away. I have to see that ***** EVERY DAY while I'm at work! I've already had 2 closed door meetings with my boss and the "employee liasion" about her. She's TROUBLE and I don't want her involved in anything I do. I told them that yesterday at the end of the day. If we took a vote in my office, she'd be voted out. But, she's slowly getting the people against her fired so she can have complete control. This girl I'm talking abotu tonight is the third girl fired because of this ***** in a period of three years. It's ridiculous!

Brian H
03-04-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Brian H
Then you wouldnt mind withdrawing your name from the ballot would ya? Thats if you seem sincere and not wanting to explode again over a stupid game......

Valerie
03-04-2003, 09:51 PM
I saw your psot the first time, Brian. If you read my post, you'd see that my problems are WORK related. And, no, I'm not withdrawing my name from the competition. I'm not a quitter. Why, are you worried? ;)

Brian H
03-04-2003, 09:54 PM
Worried Im gonna see this hissy fit again thats all .No offense J you just cant handle games like these you swear at people and attack people which isnt mature despite what real problems you have,its a damn game and you just cant handle that and you know this has happened before......

Ð
03-04-2003, 09:56 PM
Holey Crap

When does BFZ Survior, the tabloid bumwipe come out, LOG ?

Valerie
03-04-2003, 10:00 PM
I think you need to practice what you preach, Brian. You've been non-stop for a few days bad mouthing your ex-teammates and still carrying around a grudge. I had one outburst and I'm over it. You're still carrying on in a few threads. Maybe when you're out in the real world, you'll understand work related frustrations and you'll understand how it feels to be under a microscope every waking minute you're at your job. And you'll understand the pressure of not knowing if and when the real axe will fall on you. I wish you luck when that time comes. And, I hope you don't have a bad day and take it out on the wrong people.

Brian H
03-04-2003, 10:04 PM
Ok Jaded I'm 19 what are you like 50? Thats expected from a 19 year old not someone whos middle aged.....

Dazydog
03-04-2003, 10:06 PM
No class...

Brian H
03-04-2003, 10:06 PM
Just saying immature behavior is expected from my age group not hers and thanks for your opinion ......

northernbillfan
03-04-2003, 10:07 PM
:rolleyes:

Brian H
03-04-2003, 10:09 PM
Got something to say NBF? Just say it dude just voicing my opinion thats all ......

Novacane
03-04-2003, 10:15 PM
I'm starting to think this survivor game was not a very good idea!

Brian H
03-04-2003, 10:16 PM
lol me too.........

SoCalBillsFan
03-04-2003, 10:18 PM
Just saying immature behavior is expected from my age group not hers and thanks for your opinion ......

Brian I got NOTHING against you man, I think you are a good guy, but I'm 19 and I don't see that as an excuse to be immature. And I don't think it is right to say "it's ok to be immature cause I'm young." So maybe being immature is expected from our age group, but that doesn't excuse it IMO. I'm not trying to call you out or anything, just expressing my opinion, don't take it personally ;)

Jaded, thanks for your apology, all is in the past :)

Ð
03-04-2003, 10:19 PM
Step away from the keyboard. If you want to vent, go take it out over to Finheaven. Marachino1983's an easy target.

Brian H
03-04-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by SoCalBillsFan

Brian I got NOTHING against you man, I think you are a good guy, but I'm 19 and I don't see that as an excuse to be immature. And I don't think it is right to say "it's ok to be immature cause I'm young." So maybe being immature is expected from our age group, but that doesn't excuse it IMO. I'm not trying to call you out or anything, just expressing my opinion, don't take it personally ;)

Jaded, thanks for your apology, all is in the past :)

I 110% respect you speaking up on this man.I was just saying for her to say Im immature and acted the way she did is no comparison.Im not saying all 19 year olds are immature and I'm not even saying I am just saying that I can sometimes act that way and thats normal for any 19 year old to act stupid at times thats all ......

SoCalBillsFan
03-04-2003, 10:25 PM
no worries, man :)

Brian H
03-04-2003, 10:26 PM
Hey dont hold back with me man just say how u feel all I ask.Im not gonna dislike anyone for there opinion .....

honey
03-04-2003, 10:31 PM

Brian - I like ya, guy, but I would expect much more mature behavior from my 15 year old and my 9 year old. I have a neice who is 18 and if she were that immature I'd kick her a$$. :) But, I love ya, guy! :D

Brian H
03-04-2003, 10:35 PM
Because I said Jaded acted immature by swearing at AWM and throwing a 3 year old hissy fit then apologizing thinking everything will be fine, that makes my behavior questionable???

Brian H
03-04-2003, 10:38 PM
Look Im not attacking her Im just saying she acted immature over a stupid game which I did as well but not as bad as she did.......

clumping platelets
03-05-2003, 04:50 AM
:banned: