PDA

View Full Version : Best part about this game!

X-Era
12-31-2006, 06:34 PM
We finally stopped the damn run!

JP had a bad game with dumb int's, but he also was forced to be the savior again since we had no run game and he was blitzed all damn day.

Overall, I loved how JP played with passion, the tackle on Rolle was sweet and reminded me of Kelly.

This was a game that really shows what our issues are.

Justa and others (including myself) have said it time and again, run and stop the run. We got half of it right today.

Id really like a RB draftee to push McGahee, guys like Bush in the 2nd or Booker would look great.

JoeMama
12-31-2006, 06:38 PM
Willis McGahee would run for 2,000 yards in Denver or Kansas City.

So I don't hold it against him that he's average in Buffalo.

Our offensive line sucks again in 2006 like it always has since 1994.

Melvin Fowler is one of the worst offensive lineman in Buffalo since Jerry Crafts.

And our guards aren't very good either.

Really, it's only Jason Peters & Terrence Pennington who put their gamefaces on & pretend to play well on Sunday.

Novacane
12-31-2006, 06:41 PM

Ok Drew Rosenhous

justasportsfan
12-31-2006, 06:46 PM

So I don't hold it against him that he's average in Buffalo.

Our offensive line sucks again in 2006 like it always has since 1994.

Melvin Fowler is one of the worst offensive lineman in Buffalo since Jerry Crafts.

And our guards aren't very good either.

Really, it's only Jason Peters & Terrence Pennington who put their gamefaces on & pretend to play well on Sunday.

The ravens running game is nothing to be scared of. IMO, our run D losr it against the titans. If there's any team that should be used as a measuring stick, they are it.

We still need to fix the interior DL. These small guys won't last against top running teams that you usually face in the playoffs. We need a DL that can collapse a pocket.

JoeMama
12-31-2006, 06:51 PM
Ok Drew Rosenhous

Please.

If guys like Olandis Gary, Mike Anderson, etc can get a 1,000 yards behind Denver's offensive line, then Willis McGahee can get as many yards as he wants.

And understand, I'm one of the guys that wanted Travis Henry to remain starter in Buffalo. So I never liked McGahee in the first place. But McGahee is good enough that he could get lots of yards in KC or DEN.