PDA

View Full Version : JP = Jake

YardRat
12-31-2006, 07:23 PM
Losman reminds me a lot of Plummer at this point. Interpret that how you want, but I can't think of a current NFL QB that he resembles more.

Not saying that's good...Not saying that's bad. Just an observation.

Novacane
12-31-2006, 07:24 PM
I don't see it and I'm glad because IMO that would be bad

SABURZFAN
12-31-2006, 07:24 PM
HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Cynical
12-31-2006, 07:28 PM
I hadn't thought of that comparison but after thinking about it I can see what you mean.

Dicknoze69
12-31-2006, 07:34 PM
I know exactly what you mean, but I think JP makes better decisions consistently. He still makes the boneheaded play though.

YardRat
12-31-2006, 07:38 PM
I know exactly what you mean, but I think JP makes better decisions consistently. He still makes the boneheaded play though.

That's Plummer's MO. He's never been able to shake the bone-headed play. Hopefully JP continues to improve next year and can surpass the comparison early in the season. He showed at times this year he was capable of managing a game without screwing up too badly.

Ingtar33
12-31-2006, 08:00 PM
i don't think plumber ever had a year as good as jp's 1st as a starter.

though im sure a few of his years with denver (03, and 05) statistically were up there (90QBR)

YardRat
12-31-2006, 08:07 PM
98, 01, and 03 thru 05 are comparable, IMO.

Philagape
12-31-2006, 08:15 PM
I've been thinking it almost his whole career, given JP's mobility, gunslinger mentality and mistakes that come with that.

The difference, of course, is JP still has upside.

The_Philster
12-31-2006, 08:20 PM
I've been thinking it almost his whole career, given JP's mobility, gunslinger mentality and mistakes that come with that.

The difference, of course, is JP still has upside.
yeah.....I think JP's still gonna be growing more this offseason and early next season. Right now, I'd say it's an accurate comparison, though

TacklingDummy
01-01-2007, 06:16 AM
Losman reminds me a lot of Plummer at this point. Interpret that how you want, but I can't think of a current NFL QB that he resembles more.

He also reminds me of Akili Smith, Andre Ware, Rob Johnson, and Joey Harrington.

cocamide
01-01-2007, 10:59 AM
I don't think JP would flick off the Bills fans, he's got a little more common sense than that. Also, he doesn't have that white trash mustache.

X-Era
01-01-2007, 11:07 AM

I dont agree, Jake doesnt have JP's arm. Also, JP actually has faster feet.

I also think JP has a tougher mentality. I see more of Favre in JP or even Steve Young than Jake.

YardRat
01-01-2007, 11:23 AM
I dont agree, Jake doesnt have JP's arm. Also, JP actually has faster feet.

I also think JP has a tougher mentality. I see more of Favre in JP or even Steve Young than Jake.

I can buy the Favre one a little bit, but not Young.