• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JoeMama
    Emotion Sickness
    • Oct 2002

3,000 yards & 20 touchdowns

A buddy of mine pointed this out to me.

JP Losman actually reached 3,000 yards & 20 touchdowns.

I didn't realize his numbers were quite this high.

Props to JP.
    Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: 3,000 yards & 20 touchdowns

I have a breakdown thread about this and would really appreciate your input, thanks.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• xXSpIkes5IXx
        • Mar 2006

He didn't make 20 touchdowns did he?

I thought he only had 19, unless you count his INT for a TD

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by xXSpIkes5IXx

don't forget the one in houston.that makes 21.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Typ0
            honey pie
            • Jul 2002

JP sucked today and threw up some major red flags. I hope we don't head into next season with zero competition at that position as a whole season is much too much to throw away to test a QB whose already been tested for years.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
              Zero for Zero!
              • Mar 2003

What red flags? That QB's struggle against the NFL's #1 defense?

He did not play well, but did not throw up major red flags either.
              Originally posted by mysticsoto
              Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Typ0
                honey pie
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                What red flags? That QB's struggle against the NFL's #1 defense?

He did not play well, but did not throw up major red flags either.
                Like hell he didn't. He was playing against the leagues top defense and he kept throwing crap out there like he was playing against a crap defense. There were several times today that huge opportunities were thrown right into their hands...all that after after JP claims he's going to get better about seizing opportunity. I really can't believe people are going to dog off the lousy play based on the fact that it's a big defense...well guess what it's a much better defense against the run than the pass and JP threw several horrid passes right at them to end the game. There is a very good chance this team is going to suck big time next season because JP Losman is at the helm.

Comment

• ZacGriffi~82
                  • Jun 2003

I'll dog off the lousy play because we had NO running game.
                  www.billsaddiction.com -The Home of Bills Addicts-

Comment

• Goobylal
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Typ0
                    Like hell he didn't. He was playing against the leagues top defense and he kept throwing crap out there like he was playing against a crap defense. There were several times today that huge opportunities were thrown right into their hands...all that after after JP claims he's going to get better about seizing opportunity. I really can't believe people are going to dog off the lousy play based on the fact that it's a big defense...well guess what it's a much better defense against the run than the pass and JP threw several horrid passes right at them to end the game. There is a very good chance this team is going to suck big time next season because JP Losman is at the helm.
                    Yes because Holcomb has proven how great he is, much less Nall. And what about that running game today? How about all those penalties?

Face facts peeps; JP is here to stay, and when he gets some good talent around him, he'll be a Pro Bowler.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                      Zero for Zero!
                      • Mar 2003

The Bills played against a team that has the best defense in the NFL. #1 in sacks. #1 in turnover differential. #1 in scoring.

He did not play well. Nor did many QB's against that defense.

We are now at the point that he has one bad game and Bills fans are all over his ass again.

There is NOT 'a very good chance this team is going to suck big time next season because JP Losman is at the helm'. That ignores many more good games this year than bad and ignores the obvious progress this team made. I am mrope concerned with the ~40 rushing yards this team had than QB play, to be honest with you.
                      Originally posted by mysticsoto
                      Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Originally posted by xXSpIkes5IXx

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

There is a very good chance this team is going to suck big time next season because JP Losman is at the helm.

I don't know what Bills team you were watching this year and what QB you were watching, but if u really believe this, u know nothing about football.

Comment

• JoeMama
                            Emotion Sickness
                            • Oct 2002

19 passing touchdowns

+

1 rushing touchdown

=

20 total touchdowns

Is that a simple enough explanation for all you math junkies out there?
                            Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• YardRat
                              Well, lookie here...
                              • Dec 2004

Wow. I think in all the years I've been on message boards this the honest-to-goodness first time I've seen rushing TD's added to a QB's passing TD's to pad the stats to reach a 'milestone'.

3000 and 19 aren't bad and should give most a glimmer of hope that JP is indeed progressing, but I expect better next year. Less than 200 yds per game and just slightly over 1 TD per game isn't going to cut it in '07.
                              YardRat Wall of Fame
                              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

Working...
                              X