PDA

View Full Version : Ok, Dick, Marv & JP have a full year under their belts now,time for some grades & why

Mitchy moo
12-31-2006, 10:37 PM
JP: B, He really has improved and he has the team and coaching staff behind him now. He will get better with alot of self reassessment.

Advice: Take the summer to learn the playbook better and get your RW / Lines on the same page.

Dick: B-, He made some questionable & just too conservative calls but he makes some good adjustments. He has his staff and team working together and really seems like a voice of reason.

Advice: Let JP throw the ball long more often and never give up a chance to score at anytime for any reason.

Marv: A-. He walked into a mess and had to find a new coach quick and draft on short notice. All in all he sent us in a much better direction than TD ever could and should create better depth with the ~$40 M shortfall we have.

Advice: Beg RW to spend the $40M shortfall and fill in all the holes, just draft for what we can't steal. Ask Nate to take the tag and when Washington comes calling, we will take their high draft pick. If Nate says no, make him front office poison and give him the locker room cancer nod for all to know.

Future: Looks alot brighter now that Popa Marv came home.

SABURZFAN
12-31-2006, 10:43 PM
:movie:

Historian
01-01-2007, 08:08 AM
JP- B (C for the first half, A for the second half)

Jauron- B+

Marv- A

Yasgur's Farm
01-01-2007, 10:52 AM
JP- B when considering him as an NFL QB... Almost all QB stats rank him top 1/3. But I'm gonna give him an A when considering his growth.

Jauron- B as far as overall coaching goes. He rallied the troops and gave us something to look forward to. But I'm gonna give him a C when it comes to the staff he's put together. There's something lacking there.

Marv- A+ He's building an exceptional team. Thanks Marv.

OpIv37
01-01-2007, 12:35 PM
JP- B, showed a lot of improvement, needs to be more consistent.

Jauron- C, he had us in a lot of games, but his bad decisions in those games contributed to the losses and potentially cost us a playoff appearance. There were too many penalties at the beginning of the year, but he fixed that as the season wore on. He fixed the OL but the DL was putrid all year. The guy does NOT understand how to use a challenge.

Marv- B-. Excellent draft class, horrible job with FA's, never should have promised not to franchise Nate this year.

YardRat
01-01-2007, 12:38 PM
B-minus across the board. We improved, but still left a lot of room to get better next year.

justasportsfan
01-01-2007, 12:41 PM
JP -B. Welcome to the NFl. You are now a bonafide starter. Time to work towards being elite.

Dick - B not a bad first year. At least he proved his detractors wrong.

Marv- B Not bad for a first time GM. Now it's time to run and stop the run this offseason.

Yasgur's Farm
01-01-2007, 01:22 PM
For the Moe Ron who negged me... I graded JP a B... Not an A.

I gave him an A for growth. But I guess it would take reading comprehension skills to understand the difference.

MTBillsFan
01-01-2007, 01:57 PM
B's for all.
Too many shoulda woulda coulda's this year.

Mr. Cynical
01-01-2007, 02:06 PM
JP: C (could work out but next year he has to shine or we need to look elsewhere)

Marv: C (still think is picks/FAs were questionable, and his choice of HC, well....you know)

Dick: D+ (won't fail him because the team did better than expected but there were enough boneheaded calls and team discipline/motivational issues that still keep me from believing in him)

BuffaloBillsStampede
01-01-2007, 09:56 PM
How can you possibly think that the draft picks were questionable?