• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

2007 Bills Opponents

Yikes...on paper does anybody have a harder 2007 schedule next year

4 games against losers...Fins (x2), Browns and 'Skins...4 division winners..6 playoff teams..who comes up with this stuff...total record of opponents 138-118 (0.539)

on the bright side...that is a great home schedule...not a dog in the bunch...games in Pitts and Cleve...Cleveland is the furthest west they travel

Home:

Bengals (8-8)
    Cowboys (9-7)
    Dolphins (6-10)
    Giants (8-8)
    Jets (10-6)
    Patriots (12-4)
    Ravens (13-3)
    Denver (9-7)

Away:

Browns (4-12)
    Dolphins (6-10)
    Eagles (10-6)
    Jets (10-6)
    Patriots (12-4)
    Redskins (5-11)
    Steelers (8-8)
    Jacksonville (8-8)

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • clumping platelets

Re: 2007 Opponents

ROAD TRIPS!!!

Comment

• Ingtar33
      Dances With Buffaloes
      • Sep 2002

Re: 2007 Bills Opponents

amusingly that winning percentage is LESS then our 2006 opponent's winning percentage.. of .550+

I said this once, i'll say this again... if you want to win the superbowl, you NEED to beat the winners.
      My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ingtar33
        amusingly that winning percentage is LESS then our 2006 opponent's winning percentage.. of .550+

I said this once, i'll say this again... if you want to win the superbowl, you NEED to beat the winners.
        pffft...this team hasn't made the playoffs since 1999...I'll take a schedule of cupcakes anyday.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Re: 2007 Opponents

Originally posted by clumping platelets
          ROAD TRIPS!!!
          Browns IS A VERY GOOD POSSIBILITY....stay tuned.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Comment

• Ingtar33
              Dances With Buffaloes
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
              pffft...this team hasn't made the playoffs since 1999...I'll take a schedule of cupcakes anyday.

So would i.

Here's a fun fact... the top 3 seeds in the nfc played a .350 (winning percentage) record while the bills played a .560 schedule.

We play in the AFC. We'll play world beaters all year. we want to win the Super Bowl we'll need to get as good as the rest of the AFC.
              My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• clumping platelets

Starts in the trenches

Comment

• Ebenezer
                  Give me a minute...
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ingtar33
                  So would i.

Here's a fun fact... the top 3 seeds in the nfc played a .350 (winning percentage) record while the bills played a .560 schedule.

We play in the AFC. We'll play world beaters all year. we want to win the Super Bowl we'll need to get as good as the rest of the AFC.
                  and if the Eagles or the Seahawks win the Super Bowl then playing a hard schedule proved what??

Comment

Working...
                  X