PDA

View Full Version : Lee Evans - 82-1292-8

Night Train
01-01-2007, 02:55 AM
Just 77 yards back of NFL leader Chad Johnson.

If we had an actual #2 WR and Evans wasn't getting mugged with double/triple team coverage every play, he'd have much bigger numbers. A true star with the speed and hands you dream of.

Want to use your cap $$ wisely ? Extend him before he becomes more expensive.

Then find a true #2 WR and watch this guy get open deep far more often.

hammerbillsfan
01-01-2007, 03:03 AM
Lee Evans is a stud.

Get him a good #2 and he'll go well over 1500 yards next season.

I have to get his jersey! :gobills:

Michael82
01-01-2007, 03:25 AM
Agreed with everything. He's the first player i would give an extension to immediately. He's earned it and his value will skyrocket if they don't do it this year.

Ebenezer
01-01-2007, 04:16 AM
...and he didn't make the pro-bowl

...maybe he should put ocho tres on the back of his jersey...or get gold teeth...or act like a fool after celebrating a TD...

TacklingDummy
01-01-2007, 06:06 AM
Agreed with everything. He's the first player i would give an extension to immediately. He's earned it and his value will skyrocket if they don't do it this year.

I could see Lee holding out this year. And deservingly so.

jamze132
01-01-2007, 09:18 AM
Lee has too much class to hold out. He should also be given an extension since we KNOW that he can perform on a below average offense. He really excelled this season and he shut the poeples mouths that said he couldn't be a #1 receiver. This marks the 2nd time that we have had a receiver come in and successfuly replace the incumbant, rather quickly. Reed - Moulds - Evans

Kerr
01-01-2007, 09:20 AM
Just 77 yards back of NFL leader Chad Johnson.

If we had an actual #2 WR and Evans wasn't getting mugged with double/triple team coverage every play, he'd have much bigger numbers. A true star with the speed and hands you dream of.

Want to use your cap $$ wisely ? Extend him before he becomes more expensive.

Then find a true #2 WR and watch this guy get open deep far more often.

Exactly what i've been saying.

justasportsfan
01-01-2007, 11:23 AM
I was actually surprised with how Price played. He did well fighting for the ball. The OL has to be a priority before a WR. Could we use an upgrade? Sure. But it won't matter if the Qb doesn't have time to throw the ball .