• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Lee Evans - 82-1292-8

Just 77 yards back of NFL leader Chad Johnson.

If we had an actual #2 WR and Evans wasn't getting mugged with double/triple team coverage every play, he'd have much bigger numbers. A true star with the speed and hands you dream of.

Want to use your cap $$ wisely ? Extend him before he becomes more expensive.

Then find a true #2 WR and watch this guy get open deep far more often.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit
  • hammerbillsfan
    • Aug 2005

Re: Lee Evans - 82-1292-8

Lee Evans is a stud.

Get him a good #2 and he'll go well over 1500 yards next season.

I have to get his jersey!

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Agreed with everything. He's the first player i would give an extension to immediately. He's earned it and his value will skyrocket if they don't do it this year.

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

...and he didn't make the pro-bowl

...maybe he should put ocho tres on the back of his jersey...or get gold teeth...or act like a fool after celebrating a TD...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
          Agreed with everything. He's the first player i would give an extension to immediately. He's earned it and his value will skyrocket if they don't do it this year.
          I could see Lee holding out this year. And deservingly so.

Comment

• jamze132
            Don’t hate…
            • Jun 2003

Lee has too much class to hold out. He should also be given an extension since we KNOW that he can perform on a below average offense. He really excelled this season and he shut the poeples mouths that said he couldn't be a #1 receiver. This marks the 2nd time that we have had a receiver come in and successfuly replace the incumbant, rather quickly. Reed - Moulds - Evans

Comment

• Kerr
              Hall of Fame Zoner
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Night Train
              Just 77 yards back of NFL leader Chad Johnson.

If we had an actual #2 WR and Evans wasn't getting mugged with double/triple team coverage every play, he'd have much bigger numbers. A true star with the speed and hands you dream of.

Want to use your cap $$ wisely ? Extend him before he becomes more expensive.

Then find a true #2 WR and watch this guy get open deep far more often.

Exactly what i've been saying.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

I was actually surprised with how Price played. He did well fighting for the ball. The OL has to be a priority before a WR. Could we use an upgrade? Sure. But it won't matter if the Qb doesn't have time to throw the ball .
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                X