PDA

View Full Version : My 12 Team Mock

jdbillsfan
01-01-2007, 08:49 PM
Raiders - Depends on the coach, probably Quinn, but maybe Jamarcus Russell. I dont think the Raiders can pass on a QB with the top pick.

Lions - If Russell goes 1, then Quinn. I don't think the Lions would take Russell, even though they need QB. Too high for Brohm? Burned too much by WR picks, Gaines Adams

Browns - With Edwards and Winslow, I think they dont want all their money tied up at WR. I also don't think Ruben Droughns is the answer, so Adrian Peterson

Bucs - Need a lot of help, but too hard to pass on Calvin Johnson.

Cards - I think they may lose Leonard Davis, so Joe Thomas

Redskins - This is a tough call. They have a lot of holes on D at Safety, CB and DL. If someone stands out more at the combine, this could change, but I will say Alan Branch

Vikings - I know the Vikings need help at offense. I am not sure if they are ready to give up on Tavaris Jackson already. They took Williamson high, so I think they stay away from WR and pick Brian Brohm.

Texans - The Texans went heavy on D last year, so this could be the year to help out the offense. I am not sure what their situation will be with Carr and Davis, but they need help at O-Line, so I will say Jake Long.

Dolphins - They drafted a safety last year, so they may pass on Laron Landry, even though I don't think they are happy with him. They are getting old on the D-line, so I will say Quinten Moses

Falcons - They will try to finally get Vick a WR that can help him. Dwayne Jarrett

49ers - A lot of options here, but they have decent CB's, so maybe they pass on Leon Hall and select Laron Landry.

Bills - Its tough to predict what any team is gonna do, but Marv seems a little more difficult. Of course a lot depends on free agency, but I am doing this based on the current team. If they lose Nate and Fletch, that leaves big holes at DB and MLB. They drafted a DT last year in the first round, so not sure they would do that again, even though it is still a major need. I could see Blaylock, Willis or Leon Hall here, but I think it will be Paul Posluszny as Marv will have Shane Conlan flash backs.

Philagape
01-01-2007, 08:50 PM
:up:

Devin
01-01-2007, 08:51 PM
Brohm is staying another year, Russell hasnt declared but he wont go #1. Probably not in the top 5.

BuffaloBillsStampede
01-01-2007, 09:38 PM
I hope we don't take another DT in the first round because I like Kyle Williams a lot and I want to to see McCargo play before we give up on him. I think LB will be a good choice or WR or CB other than that I would say no.

ParanoidAndroid
01-01-2007, 09:45 PM
Jake Long is staying in school one more year.

ParanoidAndroid
01-01-2007, 09:58 PM
I would like to see Quinn Pitcock in a Bills uniform, but if it was a linebacker, I would take Patrick Willis over Posluzny to fill the void left by Fletcher. P-Willie is NFL ready and perfect for MLB in the Tampa-2.

djjimkelly
01-01-2007, 10:14 PM
if russell goes top 10 ill throw up as for poslusky couldnt want someone more then him he would be perfect

Bmax
01-03-2007, 02:32 AM
I hope we don't take another DT in the first round because I like Kyle Williams a lot and I want to to see McCargo play before we give up on him. I think LB will be a good choice or WR or CB other than that I would say no.

When drafting you really can't think that way.....I know williams is good player .. But a main starter he ain't.....Mccargo and triplett are your top guys with jefferson and wiliams providing back up....If they drafted Okoye from Louisville then they would have one of the best rotating dt's in the NFL.... The Bills system relies on rotating their linemen.

I would be ok drafting a CB in rd 1 if it was Darrell Revis from Pitt.....Or a De if it was Moses from Georgia ....a Mlb if it was Willis or Poluszny...A wr no... Though i do love Ted Ginn JR......I think we will have to wait to rd 2 to pick up a OG .. or maybe even rd 3.....

Bryan