PDA

View Full Version : My Final Statement About the QB Position

Typ0
01-02-2007, 06:51 AM
With all the griping, moaning and taking sides going on. I'm setting aside this little area to highlight my feelings about the QB position so I don't get caught up in other discussions that go no where and take up too much time.

I want to ask people a serious question now. Are you comfortable with Kelly Holcolm heading into the season as our starting QB next season? I personally am not and that means the QB needs to be upgraded.

Now, are you happy with JP Losman being your starting QB next year? I would say yes and I think many would agree. I still do not think JP has proven that he can win big games...if anything we've seen him lay an egg in both big games and games against weaker opponents that caused us to lose. There were a few games against quality opponents that he was asked to go out there and not do anything but not lose us the game and he got that done. But in the long run I don't think that is good enough so I expect to see a lot of progression from him at the beginning of next season or I am going to seriously question what direction the team is going to go with him as the QB.

OK, so that takes care of JP Losman, now here is the rest of the issue with the QB position. We need more talent at that position. The arguement that we have too many needs is weak. QB is the most important position on the field. We need that position solidified and have depth just as much as we need DL, OL or anything else. Without that, we aren't going anywhere.

That means that we need another player at QB who is capable of playing on this roster at least a couple months before camp starts so he can study and get familiar with the system we use. If you think there shouldn't be any competitiveness for the position then you are of the opinion either that you want Kelly Holcolm or you want some player that is clearly not as good as JP Losman as the backup. Well that's just silly. Get a player who has game. A guy who can play. Sorry lickers, that's my opinion and I'm sticking with it.

Every QB in the league has to show up at camp and be better than the other QBs on the roster. If you don't think that is true then you think every NFL organization is nothing than a bunch of homers who are more concerned about protecting their personal favorites instead of winning. I don't think that's true. I think they want to win and every single one of them are going to go with the guy that gives them the best chance of winning with the exception of Green Bay.

mybills
01-02-2007, 07:12 AM
Glad you got that off your chest.

As for my final stance on a QB...

JP Losman is ours, and I'm fine with it.

LifetimeBillsFan
01-02-2007, 07:25 AM
While I happen to think that JP Losman will continue to develop and be the QB that the Bills hope and need for him to be, I can' t disagree with you.

And, it would not surprise me if the Bills did bring in a young QB this off-season, perhaps in the late rounds of the draft, to be the Frank Reich/Alex Van Pelt to Losman, even if JP does develop into the next Jim Kelly. I don't think they will go the free agent route--they have C.Nall and K.Holcomb (if Holcomb returns) to provide "experience" and the pickings are slim there once you get past Vick/Schaub--or will spend a high draft pick on a QB like T.Smith, J.Russell or even a D.Stanton, but a C.Leak, John Beck or J.Zabranski type who can be had in the late rounds and might develop fast could definitely be a possibility. I don't think that Marv Levy has forgotten that Bill Kenney, a late round pick, did a pretty good job for him at KC and actually out-played the QB that he had who was a 1st round pick. So, who knows?

But, still, I think you make a good point. Good post.

HHURRICANE
01-02-2007, 08:44 AM
Let's make this really easy. JP is better than Steve McNair and a bunch of other QB's that are in the playoffs. We didn't make the playoffs because of the QB position. We missed the playoffs because we couldn't run and stop the run. That is a line issue on both sides of the ball.

Is JP the best QB in the league? NO. Could he be? Doubtful. Is he good enough to win us a Superbowl? Yes.

Now we do need a legitimate backup. If that player is good enough to compete for the starting job, even better. I would not cry if Matt Schaub came here for a reasonable contract. JP's the starter but if we started losing games because of his play I wouldn't mind Matt on the bench waiting. Right now JP would have to be missing an arm before I'd want to see Holcomb or nall on the field!!

ghz in pittsburgh
01-02-2007, 09:44 AM
Just answer me this question: has Losman made the same kind of mistake twice this season?

Someone told me that was the biggest positive mark in Jauron's book.

Michael82
01-02-2007, 10:56 AM
Everyone should know where I stand with JP. I have never wavered. I personally love the kid. I love his athleticism, I love his arm, I love his scrambling ability, I love his attitude, I love his moxie. I think that we have finally found ourselves a Quarterback and I love that. Now they need to build a team around him. We got a bunch of pieces, but we also have many missing ones too. JP will take the team far, but he needs the protection first and a big receiver that he can find in the middle of the field when Lee Evans is tripled covered. I'll say this right now because I saw the highlights on ESPN last night....I would kill for Calvin Johnson. but I also wouldn't mind Dwayne Jarrett or Jeff Samardzija. :drool:

As for the depth at the position, I totally agree. We need to find ourselves a Frank Reich. Maybe that is Craig Nall, but it definitely isn't Kelly Holcomb. I'm all for getting rid of Holcomb and looking for a FA QB or maybe drafting one in the late rounds.

OpIv37
01-02-2007, 11:04 AM
Typ0- one question: If not JP, then who can we get that's definitely better than JP?

There is no obvious alternative. This team has a lot of other holes- it seems to me that the best thing to do at this point would be to fix the other holes this off-season and hope QB fixes itself. Regardless of who the QB is, we're not going to win too many games when we're 28th in run D.

kernowboy
01-02-2007, 11:10 AM
I'd sign Patrick Ramsay as a backup.

Better than Nall or Holcomb with a bigger arm so can keep JP honest. Plays tough and can step up if JP gets hurt. Had some tough breaks with the Redskins and Jets ... no reason why he cannot do a solid job here

Ebenezer
01-02-2007, 11:29 AM
Typ0- one question: If not JP, then who can we get that's definitely better than JP?

I am betting that we don't get many who will name any names...is JP the second coming of Montana? no. Kelly? no. Ferguson? I think he will be better than Fergy. Which means a lot. Fergy was a really talented QB surrounded by crap except OJ early on and some has beens and Jerry Butler during the Knox era. Given some better players JF would have been able to lead teams a long way. Championships? who knows, too much goes into that. I think JP can lead this team to winning records given the tools.

I still want the doubters to name somebody they would rather bring in...a real possibility not Rivers, Manning, etc.

Michael82
01-02-2007, 11:48 AM
I'd sign Patrick Ramsay as a backup.

Better than Nall or Holcomb with a bigger arm so can keep JP honest. Plays tough and can step up if JP gets hurt. Had some tough breaks with the Redskins and Jets ... no reason why he cannot do a solid job here
interesting idea. :up:

Yasgur's Farm
01-02-2007, 11:59 AM
Everyone should know where I stand with JP. I have never wavered. I personally love the kid. I love his athleticism, I love his arm, I love his scrambling ability, I love his attitude, I love his moxie. I think that we have finally found ourselves a Quarterback and I love that. Now they need to build a team around him. We got a bunch of pieces, but we also have many missing ones too. JP will take the team far, but he needs the protection first and a big receiver that he can find in the middle of the field when Lee Evans is tripled covered. I'll say this right now because I saw the highlights on ESPN last night....I would kill for Calvin Johnson. but I also wouldn't mind Dwayne Jarrett or Jeff Samardzija. :drool:

As for the depth at the position, I totally agree. We need to find ourselves a Frank Reich. Maybe that is Craig Nall, but it definitely isn't Kelly Holcomb. I'm all for getting rid of Holcomb and looking for a FA QB or maybe drafting one in the late rounds.:bf1:Man it's scarey when I think about how much alike we think. Calvin Johnson or Dwayne Jarrett or Jeff Samardzija or Drew Bennett In that order.

BTW... I cut the USC picture of Dwayne Jarrett from the D&C and hung it in my cubicle next to the Tulane picture of JP I had cut out this time in 2004.

Goobylal
01-02-2007, 12:00 PM
A QB doesn't win games for you, despite common perception. At best a QB affects about 40% of a game, since it's usually about a 40-40-20 mix of offense-defense-ST's (debatable, but offense is not more than 50%). So when there's 60% (or even 50%) that the QB doesn't have a part in (and realize that a QB's success depends largely on his O-line and surrounding cast), how can anyone say that "JP didn't win any big games?" I'd say that the Bills' offense, namely those AROUND JP, didn't win any big games.

Yasgur's Farm
01-02-2007, 12:01 PM
Cut or trade Holcomb.
Nall is 2nd.
7th rounder for 3rd.

Goobylal
01-02-2007, 12:08 PM
Cut or trade Holcomb.
Nall is 2nd.
7th rounder for 3rd.
Yep. They didn't cut Holcomb last year because it would have cost them money against the cap. He's gone for sure.

Nall will be #2, unless the Bills find a trade partner and/or Nall start complaining since JP has been named the starter for next year.

And hopefully they go a little earlier than the 7th for a QB.

Typ0
01-02-2007, 12:44 PM

There is no obvious alternative. This team has a lot of other holes- it seems to me that the best thing to do at this point would be to fix the other holes this off-season and hope QB fixes itself. Regardless of who the QB is, we're not going to win too many games when we're 28th in run D.

This isn't about JP and I'm not advocating throwing JP to the wolves for some alternative. What I'm saying is we need better dept at that position. We need two viable QBs here in case JP is injured. Along the way, it would be nice to have a guy that is capable of playing enough that there would be healthy competition going on at that position.

The QB position is not going to fix itself if JP Losman breaks a leg in training camp and we dont' have another capable player on the roster. Or do you disagree with that? It's a sad fact that players get injured. Or maybe we are in the depths of playoff hunt and he's knocked out for four games. Who knows what's going to happen. Let's be prepared instead of pussyfooting around because "JP is the guy and we don't need anyone else".

Ebenezer
01-02-2007, 12:46 PM
no team in the league except Indi says "we have our QB - forget the back up".

Typ0
01-02-2007, 12:47 PM
I am betting that we don't get many who will name any names...

The problem is EB we don't have the information to name names. We don't do the scouting. Sure, we can list what FA are out there but that is it. The real dirt on those players is not public information. And it's not our jobs to find the staff that we need it's the management and coaches. So they should go out and find something better than what we have and someone who could realistically give us a chance to make the playoffs if JP Losman is not able to play. JP is going to get his opportunities no one here is questioning that.

Typ0
01-02-2007, 12:48 PM
no team in the league except Indi says "we have our QB - forget the back up".

that's what every licker statement seems to indicate. Since having another QB would be a threat to JP we had better stick with KH because that's all we need. That's the attitude I am calling BS on.

Typ0
01-02-2007, 12:55 PM
Yep. They didn't cut Holcomb last year because it would have cost them money against the cap. He's gone for sure.

Nall will be #2, unless the Bills find a trade partner and/or Nall start complaining since JP has been named the starter for next year.

And hopefully they go a little earlier than the 7th for a QB.

I'm a little concerned that Nall did not move up the depth chart.

OpIv37
01-02-2007, 12:57 PM
This isn't about JP and I'm not advocating throwing JP to the wolves for some alternative. What I'm saying is we need better dept at that position. We need two viable QBs here in case JP is injured. Along the way, it would be nice to have a guy that is capable of playing enough that there would be healthy competition going on at that position.

The QB position is not going to fix itself if JP Losman breaks a leg in training camp and we dont' have another capable player on the roster. Or do you disagree with that? It's a sad fact that players get injured. Or maybe we are in the depths of playoff hunt and he's knocked out for four games. Who knows what's going to happen. Let's be prepared instead of pussyfooting around because "JP is the guy and we don't need anyone else".

I'll agree with that- we do need to do better than Holcomb or Nall as a back-up.

When Holcomb first came here, I liked him as a back-up, but given the big-play style of offense we've been using, Holcomb won't cut it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did JP take every offensive snap for us this year? I don't recall ever seeing Holcomb on the field.

Ebenezer
01-02-2007, 12:58 PM
The problem is EB we don't have the information to name names. We don't do the scouting. Sure, we can list what FA are out there but that is it. The real dirt on those players is not public information. And it's not our jobs to find the staff that we need it's the management and coaches. So they should go out and find something better than what we have and someone who could realistically give us a chance to make the playoffs if JP Losman is not able to play. JP is going to get his opportunities no one here is questioning that.

Typo, If they could play they would be on a roster...if they could start they would be starting...if they were available they would be on a list...just face it that there is no suitable replacement for JP and move on.

HAMMER
01-02-2007, 01:07 PM
:bf1:Man it's scarey when I think about how much alike we think. Calvin Johnson or Dwayne Jarrett or Jeff Samardzija or Drew Bennett In that order.

BTW... I cut the USC picture of Dwayne Jarrett from the D&C and hung it in my cubicle next to the Tulane picture of JP I had cut out this time in 2004.

I hated what I saw out of Jarrett yesterday, I would almost guarantee Marv would never draft the guy. He showed no sportsmanship yesterday, I wouldn't want him on the Bills.

Typ0
01-02-2007, 01:07 PM
Typo, If they could play they would be on a roster...if they could start they would be starting...if they were available they would be on a list...just face it that there is no suitable replacement for JP and move on.

how many times does someone have to say this isn't about replacing JP before it gets through your thick head? Your obtuse. Go back to the TZ and continue spouting off about your accomplishments.

Typ0
01-02-2007, 01:08 PM

and no, there are only 32 starting QB positions so "in theory" (something you academic types should understand) the best 32 QBs are starting but maybe there are more. Whose to say that one team doesn't have three better QBs than the worst two starters in the league?

justasportsfan
01-02-2007, 01:11 PM

Since it isn't possible to name names then I will leave it up to Jauron and Fairchild to conclude whether or no Holcomb is capable of being a number 2. Yes, he stunk it out in the early part of the preseason while learning but who knows whether or not he's learned the system since then?

Typ0
01-02-2007, 01:12 PM
I'll agree with that- we do need to do better than Holcomb or Nall as a back-up.

When Holcomb first came here, I liked him as a back-up, but given the big-play style of offense we've been using, Holcomb won't cut it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did JP take every offensive snap for us this year? I don't recall ever seeing Holcomb on the field.

yes, JP took every snap this season.

Michael82
01-02-2007, 01:13 PM
I know what Typ0 is saying.....

We need our "Frank Reich, Damon Huard, and Jeff Garcia" and I totally agree with him. :up:

Michael82
01-02-2007, 01:20 PM
Both Huard and Garcia are free agents. I'd happily take either one. :up:

Ebenezer
01-02-2007, 02:30 PM
how many times does someone have to say this isn't about replacing JP before it gets through your thick head?

somehow that statement seems to run counter to these:

teams need two quality qbs on the squad plus JP needs the competition...unless his fragile ego can't take it.

JP Losman had his chance to shine today and he had a big play and made putrid decisions. JP is a bigger concern on this team than WM and if you don't think so then you know very little about football.

If I had my preference we'd have the guy on the team right now but we don't. Yes, making some expenditures, whatever it's going to take is an absolute requirement to get another competent QB in here.

I do have a problem if he's just annointed our QB by default with utter disregard for the fact that we need more talent at the QB position than JP Losman and KH.

when you write like this it makes people think you want JP out of here and somebody else in here...I would love to upgrade the position (all positions for that matter) but there just isn't the alternative out there. You want a better back up then state that...the bashing you do is just to take down JP.

you've been called out by others...name some names...who do you want on the roster??

Concerning football, I'll take Ingtar's opinion over yours 7 days out of 7...he says stay with JP even over Rivers:

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?p=1791761&postcount=19

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?p=1790910&postcount=43

face it...all you do is ***** about this team...the management, the players, the blackout rule...

Ebenezer
01-02-2007, 02:43 PM
Both Huard and Garcia are free agents. I'd happily take either one. :up:
too expensive...this team has other pressing needs.

Ebenezer
01-02-2007, 02:50 PM
that's what every licker statement seems to indicate. Since having another QB would be a threat to JP we had better stick with KH because that's all we need. That's the attitude I am calling BS on.

...and when the hell did I ever say that?

BillsFever21
01-02-2007, 02:51 PM

He can only ***** and not offer a better alternative because there isn't one unless the Patriots wanna trade us Tom Brady.

JP had a great 2nd half of the season. Without any running game at all. I mean NONE at all he carried this team and along with Evans were the only ones making any big plays.

JP is far from a problem on our team and he will only get better. He's better then many QB's in the playoffs right now. Some just don't understand football enough to realize that there is more to a football team then just the QB and that JP did his part especially in the last 7 games or so.

JP had 20 TD's this year and many big plays to Evans. These two guys are gonna be a great combo for years to come. JP will only get better to. He will even have more experience next year and will also be better because he has the heart and the will to get better.

So go and try to blame JP for not making the playoffs on a team nowhere close to the talent level of most of the playoffs teams in the AFC. No QB is pefect. You might not realize but every QB will throw a bad pass every now and then.

Check with the Patriots or somebody like that and see if they will trade us their QB. If not then name me a better option for next year and the future that will be available to us.

Some morons think we can just draft another QB next year and he will be better then JP. Many QB's in the league wasn't better then JP this year let alone a rookie from this years draft. Eli and Big Ben certaintly wasn't better then JP and he was close to Rivers and probably better considering the talent level Rivers has around him compared to JP.

So name us a better option and then come speak to us because you won't find a perfect QB. And then to even try to blame JP for a loss to the Titans when he threw for almost 300 yards in 20+ mph winds and 2 TD's along with 29 points. Yeah that was really his fault.

Go get a life and find us a better option. Trade the entire team for this QB too because according to you guys the QB is the only won who losses games. But when we win JP is never the reason either. Then it was the rest of the team.

The_Philster
01-02-2007, 02:56 PM
He's been referencing that the last couple of days and has yet to give any proof that anyone's said anything remotely like that.
I want us to go through next season with
JP, Nall, and someone better than Holcomb.....and I'm not sold on Nall, either. Why couldn't he unseat Holcomb as the #2?

Ebenezer
01-02-2007, 03:00 PM
He can only ***** and not offer a better alternative because there isn't one unless the Patriots wanna trade us Tom Brady.

JP had a great 2nd half of the season. Without any running game at all. I mean NONE at all he carried this team and along with Evans were the only ones making any big plays.

JP is far from a problem on our team and he will only get better. He's better then many QB's in the playoffs right now. Some just don't understand football enough to realize that there is more to a football team then just the QB and that JP did his part especially in the last 7 games or so.

JP had 20 TD's this year and many big plays to Evans. These two guys are gonna be a great combo for years to come. JP will only get better to. He will even have more experience next year and will also be better because he has the heart and the will to get better.

So go and try to blame JP for not making the playoffs on a team nowhere close to the talent level of most of the playoffs teams in the AFC. No QB is pefect. You might not realize but every QB will throw a bad pass every now and then.

Check with the Patriots or somebody like that and see if they will trade us their QB. If not then name me a better option for next year and the future that will be available to us.

Some morons think we can just draft another QB next year and he will be better then JP. Many QB's in the league wasn't better then JP this year let alone a rookie from this years draft. Eli and Big Ben certaintly wasn't better then JP and he was close to Rivers and probably better considering the talent level Rivers has around him compared to JP.

So name us a better option and then come speak to us because you won't find a perfect QB. And then to even try to blame JP for a loss to the Titans when he threw for almost 300 yards in 20+ mph winds and 2 TD's along with 29 points. Yeah that was really his fault.

Go get a life and find us a better option. Trade the entire team for this QB too because according to you guys the QB is the only won who losses games. But when we win JP is never the reason either. Then it was the rest of the team.

wow...so many points...I'll just address these.

1. Whether you look at just down the stretch or as a season in review JP was better than E. Manning this year. Hell, many weeks he was better than Brady.

2. This team has other fish to fry. RB is a glaring weekness.

3. JP did as well as he did with no Guards, a 7th round RT, no real TE threat, a walk on LT and a bunch of 3rd WRs playing number 2.

I was not exactly in favor of JP at the beginning of the season and if I search I can find a couple of posts from early season where I say the kid doesn't have it (like when I was talking about his sideline behavior) but the kid did a marvelous job turning it around...time for everybody to lay off him and time to start solving other problems.

Ebenezer
01-02-2007, 03:02 PM
He's been referencing that the last couple of days and has yet to give any proof that anyone's said anything remotely like that.
I want us to go through next season with
JP, Nall, and someone better than Holcomb.....and I'm not sold on Nall, either. Why couldn't he unseat Holcomb as the #2?
we have no clue what happens in practice...maybe Nall is better at running the scout squad...maybe Nall couldn't hit Lake Erie if he were standing in the middle of it...maybe it was more important to JPs confidence...maybe choices 2 and 3 sucked and there really wasn't a choice...we will never know.

The_Philster
01-02-2007, 03:05 PM
I honestly don't see anything happening between the #2 and #3 QBs affecting JP's confidence...he's never come across like Todd Collins or Rob Johnson so I think that reason can be scratched off the list. Running the scout squad however...there may be some merit in that idea

Typ0
01-02-2007, 03:11 PM
The truth is EB you are obtuse just like many lickers around here. With all your high and mighty talk about being the biggest genius on the site I would think you would know enough if your going to bother to read something you might not want to make a decision about it's content before you even read it...but you don't which is a testament to the arrogance that goes along with education.

teams need two quality qbs on the squad plus JP needs the competition...unless his fragile ego can't take it.

Funny, looks like it says TWO QBs. I don't see where I said lets cut JP but that's what you read.

JP Losman had his chance to shine today and he had a big play and made putrid decisions. JP is a bigger concern on this team than WM and if you don't think so then you know very little about football.

Funny, but I don't think JP played all that great in the Baltimore game. I couldn't even watch the games that he supposedely played like god. But I did watch the Baltimore game and I saw the rest of the games...and I'm not about to annoint him as our franchise QB of the future based on what I saw. I saw improvement...I also saw more of the same. I guess judging him based on the whole season means judging him on the few times he plays well and throwing the rest of his performances away. OK Wys.

If I had my preference we'd have the guy on the team right now but we don't. Yes, making some expenditures, whatever it's going to take is an absolute requirement to get another competent QB in here.

If you read the rest of the post I am referring to our second option at QB. But nice job manipulating the post to suite your needs.

I do have a problem if he's just annointed our QB by default with utter disregard for the fact that we need more talent at the QB position than JP Losman and KH.

Again, I'm talking about both QBs. We do need more talent at QB. JP hasn't even proven he's going to continue to grow to the player he can be. I have my reservations and I'm entitled to them. Does that mean I want him replaced? No. Does it mean I'd like to think there is some semblance of backup plan in case he tanks or gets injured? Yes.

Apparently, as has been proved over and over in the past decade, when you play for the buffalo bills you don't have to actually do anything...you just need to create the hope that you actually can do something and that will be good enough.

Typ0
01-02-2007, 03:12 PM
we have no clue what happens in practice...maybe Nall is better at running the scout squad...maybe Nall couldn't hit Lake Erie if he were standing in the middle of it...maybe it was more important to JPs confidence...maybe choices 2 and 3 sucked and there really wasn't a choice...we will never know.

oh, so you admit that we don't have enough information when it suits your needs in an argument but then you are going to go spout off about how every ordinary joe in the world can't solve the personnel issues on a professional football team. what a joke.

Typ0
01-02-2007, 03:14 PM

do me a favor, stop acting like you know how to read them words. them players are what you think them players are. Go ahead and make them posts off the cuff you've already made your decisions about what people have to say.

Ebenezer
01-02-2007, 03:15 PM
Running the scout squad however...there may be some merit in that idea

think Gale Gilbert was on 5 SB teams because he was the second coming of Montana...everybody has a role to play.

Ebenezer
01-02-2007, 03:17 PM
do me a favor, stop acting like you know how to read them words. them players are what you think them players are. Go ahead and make them posts off the cuff you've already made your decisions about what people have to say.
do us all a favor...take an english class.

Typ0
01-02-2007, 03:18 PM

the fact that you are here identifying me as a "hater" because I would like to see KH replaced with more talent which thereby would seriously upgrade the position is you saying exactly that.

Typ0
01-02-2007, 03:18 PM

you're talking to the wrong person.

Bufftp
01-02-2007, 03:19 PM
Keith has Eb. Many.
I believe that was sarcasm.

Ebenezer
01-02-2007, 03:20 PM
the fact that you are here identifying me as a "hater" because I would like to see KH replaced with more talent which thereby would seriously upgrade the position is you saying exactly that.
please post the link where i called you a JP hater...I said you ***** about everything about this team...which you do.

Typ0
01-02-2007, 03:23 PM
please post the link where i called you a JP hater...I said you ***** about everything about this team...which you do.

you didnt' use the term EB...but you sure made conclusions about my feelings here with disregard to the content...and you came to the defense of JP pretty darn quick.

Ebenezer
01-02-2007, 03:24 PM
Keith has Eb. Many.
I bieleve that was sarcasm.
poor attempt...he used that to criticize a post that made more sense than most of the posts about the whole JP topic?? just wrong.

Ebenezer
01-02-2007, 03:26 PM
you didnt' use the term EB...but you sure made conclusions about my feelings here with disregard to the content...and you came to the defense of JP pretty darn quick.
as I said earlier...you need to check out my posts about JP...I'm the one that brought up his sideline behavior and how he wasn't doing enough to become a better QB. I haven't sat here at all this year and defended him. At season's end I now defend him because he played very well and is one of the least worries on this team. You meanwhile have continued to bash him for three days without putting forth a real solution.

Typ0
01-02-2007, 03:31 PM
as I said earlier...you need to check out my posts about JP...I'm the one that brought up his sideline behavior and how he wasn't doing enough to become a better QB. I haven't sat here at all this year and defended him. At season's end I now defend him because he played very well and is one of the least worries on this team. You meanwhile have continued to bash him for three days without putting forth a real solution.

the spirit of this whole thing still hasn't sunk in. Welcome to my ignore list.

Bufftp
01-02-2007, 03:31 PM
You meanwhile have continued to bash him for three days without putting forth a real solution.
very annoying behavior huh Eb. :D

Typ0
01-02-2007, 03:33 PM
the spirit of this whole thing still hasn't sunk in. Welcome to my ignore list.

oh, I can't put you on ignore because you are a mod. It's a very poor reflection on the site when a member can't put an arrogant ass on ignore.