PDA

View Full Version : How the Bills make the playoffs in 07!!!

bigbub2352
01-02-2007, 09:15 AM
Now it is early to start argueing and pointing fingers but what else do we have to do until July 30th when TC starts up again, i think that these moves need to be made and can be made in one offseason to keep the positives goin for this organization to end its playoff drought that has lasted the better part of a decade now.

1. We need to beef up middle/interior of the OL, i think even though Melvin Fowler played hard he needs to be replaced, also a stout guard here would be outstanding i am hoping and praying we spend the money and get into the Steinbach race, also pick up a Center in the 2nd or 3rd round, i dont think u resign Gandy, and i think u keep Preston at G or move inside to center and get 2 guards, instead of drafting a center

2. WR and TE are both priorities this offseason, think how good we would be with an outstanding recieveing TE with Robert Royal and Brad Ceislak as 2 and 3 that is nice depth, We need a ligitimate number 2 WR, Brian Finnerran, or a draft pick would be solid some one with size for the redzone.

3. Depending on McCargo, i think we need a DT with some size someone who ties the middle up a little better then Larry, and Kyle, this might be were our 1st rd pick goes

4. Middle LB, someone who makes plays inthe back feild, some one who changes games, i was a Fletcher fan but it is time for change, 5 years no playoffs and the D was awful last 2 years plus wrong side of 30, this also could be were we spend our 1st rd pick, TKO should be released and use his money saved to get his replacement, Cado June, Lance Briggs, would be sweat upgrade plus Ellison emergence and Crowell coming back makes this a very intriguing group if this is down right. TKO is not worth the money

5. The last thing would be to add a CB in FA, assuming we lose Clements, we need to get a younger Veteran to replace him, surplus in FA who could fill for a year or two with Youbuty and maybe a late day pick.

6. I think u resign Andre Davis and Chris Kelsay young and worth keepin, but also look for a veteran DE and maybe a veteran WR as well Josh Reed i am sorry is not worth the money and contributed very little in the offense to comand 2 million a year

7. Also look into a FB a real FB one who can do more than put his head down, a couple of solid FB in the draft this year also see what is out in FA they come cheap, Also a solid youn number 2 at RB someone better than Atrain and Shaud, maybe a 2-3rd pick or a young vetran would be nice a RB with speed

That is alot less priorities than last year and with some reports sayin we are 2nd best in the league as far as cap space we should be able to be attractive to FA's with the way we ended up lpayin and alot of people thinking we r finally an upcoming team, also we got the money to change this team and Ralph so far seems ready to do it, My opinion so let me here what u think!

justasportsfan
01-02-2007, 09:37 AM
I disagree with...

2. WR and TE are NOT priorities. JP threw for 3000 yds and Royals/Cieslak have outdone any TEs we've had since Reimersma. Could we use an upgrade at no. 2 and TE ? Sure,but it is not a priority. If you beef up the OL our TE's may not have to block and our wrs will have more time to get open.

4. releasing TKO is noth gonna save us any cap. We'll end up with dead cap since I doubt anyone is gonna trade for him. Might as well keep him. Besides, he's started to pick it up towards the end of the season. See where he's at with his injury after the offseason and I am not opposed to experimenting with putting him in the middle.

7. Reed was one of the teams biggest asset this year. If we find a no. 2 , I'd rather get rid of Price before I get rid of Reed. Andre Davis was useless in the offense. Parrish is more valuable than Davis.

kernowboy
01-02-2007, 11:25 AM
Now it is early to start argueing and pointing fingers but what else do we have to do until July 30th when TC starts up again, i think that these moves need to be made and can be made in one offseason to keep the positives goin for this organization to end its playoff drought that has lasted the better part of a decade now.

1. We need to beef up middle/interior of the OL, i think even though Melvin Fowler played hard he needs to be replaced, also a stout guard here would be outstanding i am hoping and praying we spend the money and get into the Steinbach race, also pick up a Center in the 2nd or 3rd round, i dont think u resign Gandy, and i think u keep Preston at G or move inside to center and get 2 guards, instead of drafting a center

2. WR and TE are both priorities this offseason, think how good we would be with an outstanding recieveing TE with Robert Royal and Brad Ceislak as 2 and 3 that is nice depth, We need a ligitimate number 2 WR, Brian Finnerran, or a draft pick would be solid some one with size for the redzone.

3. Depending on McCargo, i think we need a DT with some size someone who ties the middle up a little better then Larry, and Kyle, this might be were our 1st rd pick goes

4. Middle LB, someone who makes plays inthe back feild, some one who changes games, i was a Fletcher fan but it is time for change, 5 years no playoffs and the D was awful last 2 years plus wrong side of 30, this also could be were we spend our 1st rd pick, TKO should be released and use his money saved to get his replacement, Cado June, Lance Briggs, would be sweat upgrade plus Ellison emergence and Crowell coming back makes this a very intriguing group if this is down right. TKO is not worth the money

5. The last thing would be to add a CB in FA, assuming we lose Clements, we need to get a younger Veteran to replace him, surplus in FA who could fill for a year or two with Youbuty and maybe a late day pick.

6. I think u resign Andre Davis and Chris Kelsay young and worth keepin, but also look for a veteran DE and maybe a veteran WR as well Josh Reed i am sorry is not worth the money and contributed very little in the offense to comand 2 million a year

7. Also look into a FB a real FB one who can do more than put his head down, a couple of solid FB in the draft this year also see what is out in FA they come cheap, Also a solid youn number 2 at RB someone better than Atrain and Shaud, maybe a 2-3rd pick or a young vetran would be nice a RB with speed

That is alot less priorities than last year and with some reports sayin we are 2nd best in the league as far as cap space we should be able to be attractive to FA's with the way we ended up lpayin and alot of people thinking we r finally an upcoming team, also we got the money to change this team and Ralph so far seems ready to do it, My opinion so let me here what u think!

Ok ....

1. I think we should stick with Fowler ... Gandy to be resigned as I think Steinbach will be overpriced. Lets slowly bring along Merz and Preston, the latter as a proper back up centre, and force feed Butler. Sign DAVID DIEHL (6ft5, 319lbs) as the new RG. Draft a guy who can back up at left tackle. If Peters gets injured the season is over .. I think Doug Free will be there in R3
2. Neither are really a need. We might be able to pick up ERNEST WILFORD, we might be able to sign DAN GRAHAM but if not its not the worst thing to happen.
3. I think we need to go after AMOBI OKOYE in R1/R2
4. Sign MATT WILHELM from the Chargers go after PATRICK WILLIS or PAUL POSLUZNY in the draft ... with some luck we may be able to trade down in R1 and get extra picks - Fletcher not to be resigned as I think the tank is almost empty and TKO to be released
5. Pick up someone like MIKE RUMPH, big enough and young enough to turn his career around.
6. Resign Kelsay if we cannot pick up CHARLES GRANT, JUSTIN SMITH or PATRICK KERNEY. I'd keep Andre Davis but have him at Sam Aitken compete with a Day2 draft pick
7. Resign A-Train, trade Willis before his holdout/contract become a problem, get a Day1 pick in 2008 to manovre for Steve Slaton. Pick up TJ DUCKETTand run with a 2 TE set - Royal or Cieslak with Neufeld or GRAHAM