PDA

View Full Version : Ted Nolan

mchurchfie
01-02-2007, 12:03 PM
Wonderful motivator but I don't think he was all that great with the X's and O's. He had one good, not great year with the Sabres with very little talent and the best goaltender in the world. But I also remember how every game we were outshot 2-1 and didn't understand some of the strategies being employed by Nolan. I know everyone thinks he got the shaft and in a way he did, but I honestly believe that his ultimate undoing was his weakness in everything else that is required as a coach other than just being a great motivator. It was nice to see Nolan in Buffalo yesterday but I'd rather have Ruff behind our bench anyday.

Earthquake Enyart
01-02-2007, 12:04 PM
The coach looks real good with Dom in the net (in his prime)

RockStar36
01-02-2007, 12:06 PM
I don't miss Nolan one bit. I was happy the day he was gone and Ruff was our coach. I'm even happier today with the decision.

SabreEleven
01-02-2007, 01:49 PM
I don't understand why they were booing Satan. You boo a player because he did something bad for your team or one of it's player(Overchicken), but Satan did a huge favor for the Sabres and signed with the Islanders. The fans should have been cheering and thanking him for leaving. It's the best thing he ever did for Buffalo.

mchurchfie
01-02-2007, 03:10 PM
If they should have booed anyone, it should have been punkass Kozlov in the Atlanta game. He made it very clear when he was traded here that he didn't like Buffalo and couldn't leave quick enough.

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-02-2007, 07:12 PM
It has been 10 years, I think we can move on now.