• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Michael Vick

People keep talking about Michael Vick getting an elite WR and always mention thats where Atlantas Offense comes up short... It blows my mind that people keep missing the obvious. Vick will never have a go to WR...ever. From pop-warner to high school to college to the pros, WR's are trained to look to the middle of the field for the ball 9 out 10 times the ball is coming from between the tackles. With Vick the ball is coming from anywhere the constant roll outs leave the WR's clueless and force them to constantly adjust, which leads to blown routes and dropped balls.

If Atlanta spends big money on a WR they are foolish and missing the big picture. What they need is another elite TE a check down guy to bail Vick out. With Crumpler on one side and another pass catching TE on the other, Atlanta will be able to move the ball down field on a much more consistant basis.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Michael Vick

Coaches are stoopi. They should design plays where Vick throws it up in the air and then runs and catches the ball himself. He's the only one who knows where the ball is going.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

you know, a girl I used to work with was working in the computer labs at VT at the same time Vick was there. She said he came in and needed help getting a CD into the computer. The physical act of getting the CD into the CD drive was too intellectually challenging for him to comprehend it.

The guy's a hell of an athlete, but he's just not smart enough to be a QB.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

I live in Atlanta. It's not the coaches it's the owner. Vick should be sitting and Schaub starting. Be thankful that Jauron/Fairchild had the balls to hold their line and take JP through the correct process.

Comment

• The King
          Without me it's just Awe so
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
          I live in Atlanta. It's not the coaches it's the owner. Vick should be sitting and Schaub starting. Be thankful that Jauron/Fairchild had the balls to hold their line and take JP through the correct process.
          $$$$$$$

Vick makes the team money.... end of story.
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• cocamide
            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by OpIv37
            you know, a girl I used to work with was working in the computer labs at VT at the same time Vick was there. She said he came in and needed help getting a CD into the computer. The physical act of getting the CD into the CD drive was too intellectually challenging for him to comprehend it.

Well, at least he didn't use the cd drive as a coffee cup holder. I agree with all the posts, Vick will never lead his team to a super bowl. Regardless of how bad the NFC is and how many rushing yards he gets. On the other hand, Vince Young seems smart enough to do so.

Comment

• RockStar36
              Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37

I know someone who went to VT a few years back who said his brother was a moron as well.

D & S Sports

Comment

• BillsNick
                • Jul 2003

*Most overrated player in the NFL*

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RockStar36
                  I know someone who went to VT a few years back who said his brother was a moron as well.
                  I didn't go to VT, but I could have told you that.
                  You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

Based on his performances, you wouldn't let him run a bath let alone an NFL offence

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

He should be traded, but instead they are going to trade the better QB in Matt Schaub.

Comment

• Kerr
                        Hall of Fame Zoner
                        • Feb 2005

If Vick knew how to catch, he might be a bigger asset and weapon for the falcons.

Comment

• mybills
                          81 st zoner
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsNick
                          *Most overrated player in the NFL*
                          Change that to QB, and I'll agree.

Hey, do ya think we can replace Willis with him?
                          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                            • Jul 2005

Originally posted by cocamide
                            Well, at least he didn't use the cd drive as a coffee cup holder. I agree with all the posts, Vick will never lead his team to a super bowl. Regardless of how bad the NFC is and how many rushing yards he gets. On the other hand, Vince Young seems smart enough to do so.
                            Yeah, Vince Young is getting the last laugh on that whole Wonderlic uproar. Its certainly looking like he is in fact smart enough to play the pro game. Really well.
                            Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• DynaPaul
                              • Sep 2003

I wonder how Randall Cunningham keeps getting resurrected. Don't these teams learn?

Comment

Working...
                              X