PDA

View Full Version : And your rookies of the year are....

Kerr
01-03-2007, 12:36 PM
Vince Young and Demeco Ryans.

cocamide
01-03-2007, 12:38 PM
Can't say that I've payed much attention to Ryans, but Young was definitally the rookie of the year for offense. That team would have had 4 wins without him.

RockStar36
01-03-2007, 12:51 PM
I didn't even know who Ryans was until the media started bringing it up. Unless I was to drunk to remember, I can't remember hearing his name during the Bills game. But then again, I can't think of another defensive player who could have earned it. Hester did all his work on ST or I'd say he should get it.

Devin
01-03-2007, 01:07 PM
While it is certainly deserved i held out a little hope for Colston. Ah well.

I drafted Demeco in the BZFL :up:

Ickybaluky
01-03-2007, 01:28 PM
Ryans was the clear winner, IMO.

I'd have gone with Colston, since he was productive from start to finish all year. Young deserves a lot of credit for Tennessee's turnaround, but not as much credit as he got.

Devin
01-03-2007, 01:33 PM
Ryans was the clear winner, IMO.

I'd have gone with Colston, since he was productive from start to finish all year. Young deserves a lot of credit for Tennessee's turnaround, but not as much credit as he got.

:bf1:

Not to mention I add a light bonus for where they are drafted. I mean come on who expected a 7th round WR to catch 1K in yardage. Young was #3 overall, he was expected to be a star.

Billsrock4life
01-03-2007, 02:03 PM
Fair choices....Alot of people thought Young was going to be a bust and Ryans is a outstanding linebacker, he finished 3rd or 4th in the NFL in tackles