X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Celizic: Saban will be forever a weasel in Miami- Please remember that fin fans

Gotta love this:

Saban taking the job, he’ll always be known as a lying weasel, a condition that will pass nationally in a couple of weeks but will endure for as long as he lives in Miami

• Jeff1220
    H to the 12:20
    • Jul 2002

Re: Celizic: Saban will be forever a weasel in Miami- Please remember that fin fans

As for Miami, given the offensive deficiencies, I’m sure the Dolphins can find somebody else who can finish third in the AFC East just as well as Saban can.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

Re: Celizic: Saban will be forever a weasel in Miami- Please remember that fin fans

Saban only lied when his lips were moving

"Liar" is in. They're not going to tell the truth to us, but we can tell the truth about them. It's this: They'll say anything to get recruits on campus, and they'll say anything to get media members off their backs when angling for a different job. And the panting attempts by school administrators, fans, other coaches and many media members to portray them as men of superior moral fiber needs to stop.

Nick Saban said he wouldn't go to Alabama. He went. Given the truthfulness of college football coaches, we shouldn't be surprised.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
        Roways rooking ahread!
        • Sep 2005

Any Miami fans around?? Feel the pain???

Comment

• DynaPaul
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Skooby
          Any Miami fans around?? Feel the pain???
          He's feeling the pain alright... right between the cheeks.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by DevilPaul
            He's feeling the pain alright... right between the cheeks.
            lol.

Comment

• mchurchfie
              • Jul 2002

For 32 Mill they could call me a weasel, a ferrett, anything they want. Its ALL about the
              My Band
              daveviterna.com

Comment

• jamze132
                Don’t hate…
                • Jun 2003

For $32 mil, I would recruit toothless redknecks too.

Comment

• HAMMER
                  I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                  • Jul 2003

Originally posted by mchurchfie
                  For 32 Mill they could call me a weasel, a ferrett, anything they want. Its ALL about the
                  Not much character in this statement. No amount of money is worth having to look yourself in the mirror every morning and see a man with no honor.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by HAMMER
                    Not much character in this statement. No amount of money is worth having to look yourself in the mirror every morning and see a man with no honor.
                    With $32 million, you can have a mirror custom made to let you see whatever the hell you want to see.

Comment

Working...
                    X