PDA

View Full Version : I have a baaad feeling

Forward_Lateral
01-03-2007, 02:51 PM
That the next head coach of the Miami Dolphins' last name will be Mora.

Meathead
01-03-2007, 02:55 PM
as the next miami dolphins head coach we are please to annouce

Marv Levy!

lmao wouldnt that be a kick

Gunzlingr
01-03-2007, 03:26 PM
I figured that ICE would be a shoe in since he has all that football knowledge and delusions in that misshapen head of his.

Meathead
01-03-2007, 03:32 PM
come to think of it have we ever seen ice and mike mularkey anyplace at the same time hmmm?

Michael82
01-03-2007, 03:35 PM
That wouldn't bother me. I never liked Jim Mora much on the Falcons and love the fact that he could also bolt for a college at any time. you know that he's eyeing the UW job. :snicker:

Go for it. :up:

HHURRICANE
01-03-2007, 04:53 PM
That wouldn't bother me. I never liked Jim Mora much on the Falcons and love the fact that he could also bolt for a college at any time. you know that he's eyeing the UW job. :snicker:

Go for it. :up:

Mora would be another gift!!

X-Era
01-03-2007, 05:02 PM

Seriously, theres about 2 names that would scare me. Jimmy Johnson is one, Bill Parcells is the other.

Cowher to Miami wont happen.
Belciheck is staying in NE.

Thats about it, they are stuck with whole new systems, whole new coaches, no QB, an aging and degrading D, and a RB who has done sh_t.

I love that they are going to be BURIED next year.

Joe Fo Sho
01-03-2007, 06:09 PM

Haha, then they'd already have their quarterback of the future...Marcus Vick. Jim Mora seems to know a thing or two about the Vick's. :dance:

LtFinFan66
01-03-2007, 06:17 PM
Seriously, theres about 2 names that would scare me. Jimmy Johnson is one, Bill Parcells is the other.

Thats about it, they are stuck with whole new systems, whole new coaches, no QB, an aging and degrading D, and a RB who has done sh_t.

I love that they are going to be BURIED next year.yeah Ronnie Brown has done ****. Ran for more than your precious Willis this year in one less game in an offense that had no real passing threat

cocamide
01-03-2007, 07:00 PM
yeah Ronnie Brown has done ****. Ran for more than your precious Willis this year in one less game in an offense that had no real passing threat

Honestly, saying that Ronnie Brown did better than McGahee isn't saying much. I think most of the people here are disappointed with McGahee's performance this year.

DynaPaul
01-03-2007, 07:06 PM

We all know that Mike Mularkey is going to get the nod. The inevitable demise of the Dolphins is coming at them like a helpless deer in the headlights.

THATHURMANATOR
01-03-2007, 07:13 PM
Why would you be scared of mora?

Pinkerton Security
01-03-2007, 07:14 PM
Haha, then they'd already have their quarterback of the future...Marcus Vick. Jim Mora seems to know a thing or two about the Vick's. :dance:

Best post Ive ever read. And BTW, Cyril sucks at life.

TigerJ
01-03-2007, 10:53 PM
Doesn't bother me. Bring him on. It would be great if they promoted from within though, Dom Capers or Mike Mularky; a two time loser or a one time loser as head coaches.

clumping platelets
01-03-2007, 11:08 PM
:movie:

bluehaze
01-03-2007, 11:13 PM
http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports...03cameron.html (http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/chargers/20070103-1845-bn03cameron.html)

Cam Cameron's week just got even busier.
The Chargers offensive coordinator will be interviewed by the Miami Dolphins for their head coaching position, league sources said Wednesday.

:D

Ingtar33
01-03-2007, 11:35 PM
i thought you couldn't interview an assistant while his team was still alive, or did they change that rule?

feelthepain
01-03-2007, 11:47 PM

No QB?? Seriously, what sport do you people follow, Curling??? If Willis can come back and play at full speed after his knee injury then their is no reason Daunte won't. We still have one of the best front offices in the game and one of the best coaching staffs. We also have enough talent to be the 2nd ranked D and with a healthy Daunte, could be a very good O. We have the #9 overall pick and could land Ted Ginn Jr or Calvin Johnson in the first round this year, plus we will be somewhere in the neiborhood of 20 Mill under the porjected cap or even more since we have about 30 FA's going into next year. We are alredy interviewing Cam Cameron the Chargers OC and Scott Piolis' name is being floted around alot. Miami isn't like Buffalo, WH will spend the money to get people down here. The only reason the Bills have Juron is because your owner isn't willing to spend the money to land a quality HC, that and because nobody else wanted Juron, which is why he was avalible.

feelthepain
01-03-2007, 11:48 PM
i thought you couldn't interview an assistant while his team was still alive, or did they change that rule?

You can interview coaches this week that have a bye, and interview coaches next week that don't have a bye.

jmb1099
01-03-2007, 11:55 PM
No QB?? Seriously, what sport do you people follow, Curling??? If Willis can come back and play at full speed after his knee injury then their is no reason Daunte won't. We still have one of the best front offices in the game and one of the best coaching staffs. We also have enough talent to be the 2nd ranked D and with a healthy Daunte, could be a very good O. We have the #9 overall pick and could land Ted Ginn Jr or Calvin Johnson in the first round this year, plus we will be somewhere in the neiborhood of 20 Mill under the porjected cap or even more since we have about 30 FA's going into next year. We are alredy interviewing Cam Cameron the Chargers OC and Scott Piolis' name is being floted around alot. Miami isn't like Buffalo, WH will spend the money to get people down here. The only reason the Bills have Juron is because your owner isn't willing to spend the money to land a quality HC, that and because nobody else wanted Juron, which is why he was avalible.
What exactly do you drink to get yourself to such a delusional stage. You're not in good cap space. Everything I have read and watched today said that Saban left the Fins in worse shape than he got there. Just because Willis came back from injury doesn't mean Cpepper will. If your coaching staff and talent is so great you'd know how to win football games. And why for the love of anything holy would anyone believe you have any idea at all about what you are talking about? Didn't you swear on your mother's grave that Saban would not leave the fins in the first place? Didn't you swear on a truckload of religious books that Feely was the next Dan Marino? And for the record spending a ton of money on a coaching staff does not assure you of a winning season, or have you already forgotten about the last big money coach to leave Miami?

jmb1099
01-03-2007, 11:55 PM
What exactly do you drink to get yourself to such a delusional stage. You're not in good cap space. Everything I have read and watched today said that Saban left the Fins in worse shape than he got there. Just because Willis came back from injury doesn't mean Cpepper will. If your coaching staff and talent is so great you'd know how to win football games. And why for the love of anything holy would anyone believe you have any idea at all about what you are talking about? Didn't you swear on your mother's grave that Saban would not leave the fins in the first place? Didn't you swear on a truckload of religious books that Feely was the next Dan Marino? And for the record spending a ton of money on a coaching staff does not assure you of a winning season, or have you already forgotten about the last big money coach to leave Miami?

Devin
01-03-2007, 11:56 PM

Well I reckon its only natural to try and find light at the end of the tunnel.....shame its just another train. Culpepper was done the second he was without a top tier WR (which you dont have). He isnt like real QB's who can make it work with anyone around them (i.e. Brady).

The best front office and coaching staff got you 6 wins, a horrible OL, and Joey Harrington. Congrats.

You wont even get to sniff Calvin Johnson.

Your geriatric defense has MAYBE a year left. Taylor and blockhead are about due for retirment anytime now.

Scott Pioli....lol right.

To my knowledge Ralph has almost always spent to the cap. And for an owner who supposedly wont spend we seem to keep fielding talent that kicks you girls around each year.

Cam Cameron would be a good move admittedly. So uhhh yeah good luck with that.

The sad reality is while we have begun correcting our problems and crawled out the cellar you are just entering. Enjoy your stay.

bluehaze
01-04-2007, 12:01 AM

We just have to interview him by Sunday, then he won't be able to come to the team until the Chargers are either eliminated from the playoffs or win the SuperBowl.

Right now he seems to be the favorite for the job but if the Chargers stay in it all the way to the Bowl it could seriously damper our chances.

Personally I am glad Saban is gone, I never much liked the man as an NFL coach he's more about earning respect through teaching life lessons to kids in the college game. I think he was out of place with the Pros.

Devin
01-04-2007, 12:10 AM
We just have to interview him by Sunday, then he won't be able to come to the team until the Chargers are either eliminated from the playoffs or win the SuperBowl.

Right now he seems to be the favorite for the job but if the Chargers stay in it all the way to the Bowl it could seriously damper our chances.

Personally I am glad Saban is gone, I never much liked the man as an NFL coach he's more about earning respect through teaching life lessons to kids in the college game. I think he was out of place with the Pros.

Well said.

Personally I cant stand Saban. Has nothing to do with the fins. The man is a coward, a quitter, and loyal to no one. He doesnt belong in the NFL or college for that matter.

feelthepain
01-04-2007, 12:10 AM
Well I reckon its only natural to try and find light at the end of the tunnel.....shame its just another train. Culpepper was done the second he was without a top tier WR (which you dont have). He isnt like real QB's who can make it work with anyone around them (i.e. Brady).

The best front office and coaching staff got you 6 wins, a horrible OL, and Joey Harrington. Congrats.

You wont even get to sniff Calvin Johnson.

Your geriatric defense has MAYBE a year left. Taylor and blockhead are about due for retirment anytime now.

To my knowledge Ralph has almost always spent to the cap. And for an owner who supposedly wont spend we seem to keep fielding talent that kicks you girls around each year.

Cam Cameron would be a good move admittedly. So uhhh yeah good luck with that.

The sad reality is while we have begun correcting our problems and crawled out the cellar you are just entering. Enjoy your stay.

Nearly last in the league on O, near that on run D and a starting RB that didn't even put a 1000 yards on the board is what you call "crawling out of the cellar"?? Dude just stop it, what don't you get about being 31st in the league on O?? What don't you get about being 28th in the league on run D?? What don't you get about having a cheap owner??? When Saban came to Miami we had a horrible cap situation and coaching staff, we also had very few DP's. We now have one of the best coaching staffs, about 20 Mil in cap space and all but a fifth round DP next year, Saban did some good things in his short stay. Our entire Oline was injured for the most part this year, but have an offseason for them to recover. Vernon Carey should be in the probowl this year he played that good this year the only sad reality is Bill fans that think 7-9 losing the last two games and having nearly the worst O in the league is finishing strong, you make me laugh. Yeah, you Bill fans have a ton to look forward to. Miami loses Saban and we will still end up in better shape going into next season then the Bills.

bluehaze
01-04-2007, 12:14 AM

Not defending FTP here LOL but the rumors are flying about Huizenga trying to pry Pioli away from the Pats with more money and more control of the Dolphins. I think they are just rumors though.

Both Randy Mueller (Our current GM) and Cam Cameron we're enamored with Cleo Lemon so I think Mueller is behind the strong push to get Cam and we'll most likely see Lemon as our QB next year.

Abandoning the Culpepper and Harrington projects, supposedly Mueller had been fighting with Saban about this all year and Saban wouldn't budge until it was too late.

bluehaze
01-04-2007, 12:16 AM
Well said.

Personally I cant stand Saban. Has nothing to do with the fins. The man is a coward, a quitter, and loyal to no one. He doesnt belong in the NFL or college for that matter.

Agreed! Glad he's Alabamas problem now and not ours :dance:

jmb1099
01-04-2007, 12:18 AM
:roflmao: :lmao: :lolpoint: FTP

Nearly last in the league on O and near that on run D is what you call "crawling out of the cellar"?? Dude just stop it, what don't you get about being 31st in the league on O?? What don't you get about being 28th in the league on run D?? What don't you get about having a cheap owner??? When Saban came to Miami we had a horrible cap situation and coaching staff, we also had very few DP's. We now have one of the best coaching staffs, about 20 Mil in cap space and all but a fifth round DP next year, Saban did some good things in his short stay. Our entire Oline was injured for the most part this year, but have an offseason for them to recover. Vernon Carey should be in the probowl this year he played that good this year the only sad reality is Bill fans that think 7-9 losing the last two games and having nearly the worst O in the league is finishing strong, you make me laugh. Yeah, you Bill fans have a ton to look forward to. Miami loses Saban and we will still end up in better shape going into next season then the Bills.

Devin
01-04-2007, 12:19 AM
Nearly last in the league on O and near that on run D is what you call "crawling out of the cellar"?? Dude just stop it, what don't you get about being 31st in the league on O?? What don't you get about being 28th in the league on run D?? What don't you get about having a cheap owner??? When Saban came to Miami we had a horrible cap situation and coaching staff, we also had very few DP's. We now have one of the best coaching staffs, about 20 Mil in cap space and all but a fifth round DP next year, Saban did some good things in his short stay. Our entire Oline was injured for the most part this year, but have an offseason for them to recover. Vernon Carey should be in the probowl this year he played that good this year the only sad reality is Bill fans that think 7-9 losing the last two games and having nearly the worst O in the league is finishing strong, you make me laugh. Yeah, you Bill fans have a ton to look forward to. Miami loses Saban and we will still end up in better shape going into next season then the Bills.

I understand you base every bit of your football "knowledge" (:rofl:) on stats. Thats cute. At the end of the day if Willis rushes for 25 yards and JP throws for 100 and we win......does it matter statistically where we are ranked?

Its always better shape for you, lol after last season you were destined for greatness. Didnt happen. In fact you went backwards. Hired Mularkey.......all of us explain what a crappy move that was. But since it was your team Mularkey was a great hire. Didnt happen. In fact Mularkey left, Jauron comes in and we get better. Go figure. Then you got Joey........lol nevermind. By the way, way to pass on Brees. Mueller/Saban is the man.....tons better shape.

Meanwhile we cleared out all the aging garbage, had a fantastic draft, are 40 mil under the cap and are filled with youth. Yeah we are in terrible shape.

And deep down FTP it kills you to see JP throw for 3K in yardage and 19 TDs. He and Lee get to beat up on you girls for years.

Its so cool that you are keeping hope alive though. Keep it up fella.

jmb1099
01-04-2007, 12:22 AM
:clap:
I understand you base every bit of your football "knowledge" (:rofl:) on stats. Thats cute. At the end of the day if Willis rushes for 25 yards and JP throws for 100 and we win......does it matter statistically where we are ranked?

Its always better shape for you, lol after last season you were destined for greatness. Didnt happen. In fact you went backwards. Hired Mularkey.......all of us explain what a crappy move that was. But since it was your team Mularkey was a great hire. Didnt happen. In fact Mularkey left, Jauron comes in and we get better. Go figure. Then you got Joey........lol nevermind. By the way, way to pass on Brees. Mueller/Saban is the man.....tons better shape.

Meanwhile we cleared out all the aging garbage, had a fantastic draft, are 40 mil under the cap and are filled with youth. Yeah we are in terrible shape.

And deep down FTP it kills you to see JP throw for 3K in yardage and 19 TDs. He and Lee get to beat up on you girls for years.

jmb1099
01-04-2007, 12:26 AM
In all seriousness it was classless the Saban conducted himself in this whole ordeal and as a human being I feel badly for anyone that feels betrayed. As a division rival I can't help to snicker. When the divisional rival is Miami I begin to chuckle, reading FTP's posts just leaves me laughing. I can't wait to read justa's responses to this stuff...should be priceless

feelthepain
01-04-2007, 12:56 AM

Dude are you stupid or just in denial?? Mularkey had a better season then Fairchild. Your team wins one more game then the the injury plagued Dolphins, and we had a our backup and third string QB's playing in their first seasons with the team. YOUR TEAM IS ALMOST LAST ON O......The Chargers are first on O, I guess the Bills and Chagers aren't much different beacuse those stats don't really mean much (according to you), I mean the Chargers win their division and have a bye week and they also have the league MVP in LT, but it isn't because their stats are better then the Bill's, the league just likes their unis more then the Bills so they gave the Chatrges the playoff spot instead of the Bills. I mean, since stats don't prove anything (again according to you) the Bills must not be in the playoffs for some other reason, it sure isn't because of your 31st ranked O or your 28th ranked run D. Whatever.

jmb1099
01-04-2007, 01:19 AM
:bs:
Dude are you stupid or just in denial?? Mularkey had a better season then Fairchild. Your team wins one more game then the the injury plagued Dolphins, and we had a our backup and third string QB's playing in their first seasons with the team. YOUR TEAM IS ALMOST LAST ON O......The Chargers are first on O, I guess the Bills and Chagers aren't much different beacuse those stats don't really mean much (according to you), I mean the Chargers win their division and have a bye week and they also have the league MVP in LT, but it isn't because their stats are better then the Bill's, the league just likes their unis more then the Bills so they gave the Chatrges the playoff spot instead of the Bills. I mean, since stats don't prove anything (again according to you) the Bills must not be in the playoffs for some other reason, it sure isn't because of your 31st ranked O or your 28th ranked run D. Whatever.

jmb1099
01-04-2007, 01:32 AM
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/football/2020AP_FBN_Dolphins_Coach.html
"My reaction is that Saban in two years was 15-17," former Dolphins coach Don Shula said. "I don't think that will be any great loss."

The Dolphins are coming off their third losing season since 1969 and face a likely roster overhaul. With Daunte Culpepper still struggling to recover from reconstructive knee surgery in 2005, Miami remains unsettled at quarterback, a troublesome position since Dan Marino retired seven years ago. The team needs upgrades in almost every other area for a feeble offense and aging defense.

jmb1099
01-04-2007, 01:51 AM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/don_banks/01/03/saban/index.html
1. Saban discovered he couldn't fix the Dolphins' problems quickly. In fact, he's leaving with the program headed in the wrong direction. Instead of being the start of something big, last year's hopeful 9-7, second-place finish wound up being a bit of a mirage. Miami went just 6-10 this year, dropping into last place in the competitive AFC East. The Jets, Bills and Patriots all improved their win totals in 2006 by two games or more. The Dolphins were three games worse.

And the truth is, things could get bleaker in Miami in 2007. The defense is getting older by the minute, and the team isn't any closer to solving its post-Marino era quarterback problems. Saban bungled Miami's quarterback decision last offseason, choosing to believe Daunte Culpepper's knee was more likely to rebound than Drew Brees shoulder, and we all know how that call turned out. Brees threw for 4,418 yards, sparked MVP talk and led the resurgent Saints into the playoffs for the first time in six years. Culpepper played four games and underwent more knee surgery.

Miami next season could be looking at the same unappealing QB options that didn't work this year: a questionable Culpepper, Joey Harrington and the unproven Cleo Lemon. No wonder Tuscaloosa was looking pretty good.

jmb1099
01-04-2007, 02:03 AM
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/sports/epaper/2007/01/04/a1c_fins_reaction_0104.html

Two years ago, Saban was hired to build on the Dolphins' past. He did that, in a sense. He compounded the frustrations of their recent past rather than recapture the glory of their distant past.

"Wow, man," former receiver Mark Clayton said when asked for his assessment on the state of the Dolphins.

Where to begin ... that's the problem.

It's not just a 6-10 record from a 2006 season that began with Super Bowl aspirations, as unrealistic as they were. It's a three-year span in which the Dolphins have gone 19-29. Laugh at the Arizona Cardinals, but even they have won more games (21) in that period.

Tack on five consecutive seasons out of the playoffs - a franchise first - and the picture becomes even more bleak.

"If they get somebody in there that knows what they're doing, it's at least going to take them three years to clean up that mess and get rid of some of those contracts," Clayton said.

Said Don Shula: "Obviously, they've got to start all over again

Doesn't sound like its anything near the rosy picture you're trying to paint does it? Or do you know more about football now than Don Shula? Maybe FTP should be the next fin coach.

Night Train
01-04-2007, 04:51 AM
I'm sure people had bad feelings about Wanny at one time. Remind me how that turned out.

Miami would be wise to go the hot Asst. Coach route this time around. Someone who would appreciate the opportunity and actually build something. ( not that I'm rooting for that ). They showed they could go the big name route in JJ, Wanny and St. Nick. Of all of them, Wanny did the best. Think about that.

I see they are interviewing the SD O Coordinator, Cam Cameron. That would probably be a wise hire at this juncture.

Expect Miami to do the complete opposite and hire another NAME to keep them in the spotlight but not going anywhere.

jamze132
01-04-2007, 06:52 AM
Are you serious? One of the best FO? One of the best coaching staffs? You won what, 6 times this year? Mularkey? LOL

Didn't your vaunted Front Office pass on a guy named Drew Brees in favor of Dante Cullpepper? That was one hell of a decision.

Look, I, as a Bills fan, can't boast about our coaches too much, there were a lot of horrible decisions made this year, but the Miami fans should be the last people talking smack about another team's FO and coaches.

mybills
01-04-2007, 06:59 AM
"What exactly do you drink to get yourself to such a delusional stage."

:roflmao:

Alabama Slamma? :snicker:

feelthepain
01-04-2007, 08:10 AM
Are you serious? One of the best FO? One of the best coaching staffs? You won what, 6 times this year? Mularkey? LOL

Didn't your vaunted Front Office pass on a guy named Drew Brees in favor of Dante Cullpepper? That was one hell of a decision.

Look, I, as a Bills fan, can't boast about our coaches too much, there were a lot of horrible decisions made this year, but the Miami fans should be the last people talking smack about another team's FO and coaches.

Do a little research pal, Miami has one of the best FO's and coaching staffs, Miami had a bunch of injuries this year and most were to the O, it's why we had a top 5 D, but with so many ijuries to the O Miami couldn't get it done. On the other hand the Bills had very few injuries and still couldn't do much better then 31st in the league on O.

HHURRICANE
01-04-2007, 08:19 AM
Do a little research pal, Miami has one of the best FO's and coaching staffs, Miami had a bunch of injuries this year and most were to the O, it's why we had a top 5 D, but with so many ijuries to the O Miami couldn't get it done. On the other hand the Bills had very few injuries and still couldn't do much better then 31st in the league on O.

Your front office is incredible. In 5 seasons, in a bigger market, with an ability to attract alot more talent, you have 3 more wins than us. Yeah, really "one of the best" front offices I've ever seen. Wait til next year because I guarantee you'll be alot worse.

feelthepain
01-04-2007, 08:30 AM
Your front office is incredible. In 5 seasons, in a bigger market, with an ability to attract alot more talent, you have 3 more wins than us. Yeah, really "one of the best" front offices I've ever seen. Wait til next year because I guarantee you'll be alot worse.

I'll just ignore the crap coming from the fans of a team that's never won anything in the NFL. I GUARANTEE, the Bills will never win a SB!!!

HHURRICANE
01-04-2007, 08:42 AM
I'll just ignore the crap coming from the fans of a team that's never won anything in the NFL. I GUARANTEE, the Bills will never win a SB!!!

Awww, poor baby just got owned and he's going to now "ignore" everyone. I love it!!

feelthepain
01-04-2007, 11:34 AM
Awww, poor baby just got owned and he's going to now "ignore" everyone. I love it!!

Look who's talking ..or shouldn't be talking. The Bills suck, but their fans stand around pointing fingers at other teams.

Post Edited TOS violation.

casdhf
01-04-2007, 11:38 AM
sweep?

Devin
01-04-2007, 12:06 PM

Just because you pay a lot for them doesnt mean they are the best.

Make all the excuses you like, your team/coaching staff/FO **** the bed this year. And as everyone except apparently you (and by everyone I mean the press, nfl players, other fans....etc) the fins are in a downward spiral.

Good luck next season, thanks in advance for 2 wins.

Buffalogic
01-04-2007, 02:11 PM
Look who's talking ..or shouldn't be talking. The Bills suck, but their fans stand around pointing fingers at other teams.

Post Edited TOS violation. Well if the bills suck and are one of the worst teams in the league like you say, then how does getting swept by them reflect on Miami? It's idiotic to say your competition sucks, especially when they sweep you and shut you out. If you say your competition sucks and they do that to your team, then guess what buddy, that means the dolphins suck.

:haha: FTP and the entire Miami Dolphins organization.

feelthepain
01-04-2007, 06:06 PM
Just because you pay a lot for them doesnt mean they are the best.

Make all the excuses you like, your team/coaching staff/FO **** the bed this year. And as everyone except apparently you (and by everyone I mean the press, nfl players, other fans....etc) the fins are in a downward spiral.

Good luck next season, thanks in advance for 2 wins.

Just to show you, you don't know your head froma whole in the ground here's a one reporters take on the Dolphins situation,

Andy Cohen:

I do know that the Dolphins have all the tools firmly in place to turn this thing around in a hurry.

There is a Top 10 draft pick. There is plenty of money under the salary cap. There is a nucleus of good solid players. Certainly, bold strokes will be needed. It will start with quarterback. The Dolphins can’t go into next season hoping that Daunte Culpepper is the answer. They must pursue another top-flight quarterback in the event that Culpepper isn’t the answer.

Link to the whole article:http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/news/andycohen.asp?contentID=4987

Typical Bill fan, you live in some kind of dream world where you justify your season against and injury riddled Dolphins team, AGAIN....the Bills beat one team this year that was worth a damn, but the Bills are heading in the right direction, whatever. I'll guarantee you 10 out of 10 times any coach in this league would rather coach the Dolphins right now over the Bills. Your owner is cheap, and your talent is weak. The Bills are 7-9 and had one good win out of 16 games and you look at the Dolphins who beat 3 playoff teams and tell us we are on a downward spiral??? We beat three playoff teams with backups, your team couldn't do that with their starters.

Devin
01-04-2007, 06:28 PM
Just to show you, you don't know your head froma whole in the ground here's a one reporters take on the Dolphins situation,

Andy Cohen:

Link to the whole article:http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/news/andycohen.asp?contentID=4987

Now as usual you say things just because your mom dropped you when you were a baby,with no real knowledge or facts or brains, what a surprise. Typical Bill fan, you live in some kind of dream world where you justify your season against and injury riddled Dolphins team, AGAIN....the Bills beat one team this year that was worth a damn, but the Bills are heading in the right direction, whatever. I'll guarantee you 10 out of 10 times any coach in this league would rather coach the Dolphins right now over the Bills. Your owner is cheap, and your talent is weak. The Bills are 7-9 and had one good win out of 16 games and you look at the Dolphins who beat 3 playoff teams and tell us we are on a downward spiral??? We beat three playoff teams with backups, your team couldn't do that with their starters.

Wow I guess you showed me. Funny how you dont post what the rest of the national media has said, or some of the other writers in Miami even. I especially like the comment "left the Dolphins in shambles". Thats my favorite.

But hey congrats you have some cap room. Way to go.

You are most certainly a typical Fin fan. Using every excuse in the book about why your pathetic team failed......again. For as bad as you say the Bills are the fins are in even worse shape you can spin that however youd like. Your two biggest defensive stars are blockhead and Taylor, both approaching thier mid 30's. Its really cute though all the hope you are putting into Daunte Culpepper. Next season JP will out perform him. Thats a fact.

Your girls got straight worked by the Bills twice, the 2nd time we pitched a shutout against the fin stat machine you love to reference.

One of the top coaching staffs in the league..... :roflmao:

Welcome to the basement. We turned on the lights for you on our way out.

Michael82
01-04-2007, 06:44 PM
Wow I guess you showed me. Funny how you dont post what the rest of the national media has said, or some of the other writers in Miami even. I especially like the comment "left the Dolphins in shambles". Thats my favorite.

You are most certainly a typical Fin fan. Using every excuse in the book about why your pathetic team failed......again. For as bad as you say the Bills are the fins are in even worse shape you can spin that however youd like. Your two biggest defensive stars are blockhead and Taylor, both approaching thier mid 30's. Its really cute though all the hope you are putting into Daunte Culpepper. Next season JP will out perform him. Thats a fact.

Your girls got straight worked by the Bills twice, the 2nd time we pitched a shutout against the fin stat machine you love to reference.

Nice one! ftp got PWNED! :snicker:

:bf1:

StillLurkin
01-04-2007, 07:02 PM

That should be made into a huge banner and hung at the Ralph for next season home game against the fins.

What a great one liner!!

jmb1099
01-04-2007, 07:37 PM

Andy Cohen:

Typical Bill fan, you live in some kind of dream world where you justify your season against and injury riddled Dolphins team, AGAIN....the Bills beat one team this year that was worth a damn, but the Bills are heading in the right direction, whatever. I'll guarantee you 10 out of 10 times any coach in this league would rather coach the Dolphins right now over the Bills. Your owner is cheap, and your talent is weak. The Bills are 7-9 and had one good win out of 16 games and you look at the Dolphins who beat 3 playoff teams and tell us we are on a downward spiral??? We beat three playoff teams with backups, your team couldn't do that with their starters.
Wow...you found an article on miamidolphins.com and tout it around like its not biased? The team is in spin mode and you bit hook line and sinker.
As far as any real cap room is concerned lets see how that plays out wen you have to resign something close to 30 free agents. Maybe you guys should use your first round pick to bring Feely back!

Devin
01-04-2007, 07:45 PM
That should be made into a huge banner and hung at the Ralph for next season home game against the fins.

What a great one liner!!

:up:

feelthepain
01-04-2007, 07:50 PM

And you're a typical Bill fan thinking 7-9 is a successful season, but what do expect from a team one season away from having the longest playoff drout and ofcourse lets not forget that you keep dodging the fact that you had the 31st ranked O 28th ranked run D and only one good win all season. Yep keep ignoring the Bills shortcomings and focus on others, classic denia, typical Bill fan!

Devin
01-04-2007, 07:54 PM
And you're a typical Bill fan thinking 7-9 is a successful season, but what do expect from a team one season away from having the longest playoff drout and ofcourse lets not forget that you keep dodging the fact that you had the 31st ranked O 28th ranked run D and only one good win all season. Yep keep ignoring the Bills shortcomings and focus on others, classic denia, typical Bill fan!

What the hell is one good win? A win is a win whether its over the Raiders or the Chargers.

Yes statistically we werent ranked high in either category....so what? And yet we still finished better then you, while I might add having the 2nd hardest nfl schedule.

And make no mistake next year will be no different. The Bills will hang two more on you bottom feeders.

camelcowboy
01-04-2007, 08:19 PM
What the hell is one good win? A win is a win whether its over the Raiders or the Chargers.

Yes statistically we werent ranked high in either category....so what? And yet we still finished better then you, while I might add having the 2nd hardest nfl schedule.

And make no mistake next year will be no different. The Bills will hang two more on you bottom feeders.

by feeltherectal iches thinking then the bills had good losses against Indy, New England on the opener, and Titans wins a win, loss is a loss.

feelthepain
01-04-2007, 09:06 PM

Stop playing dumb, you know what a good win is, it's obviously a win against a team that's winning a lot of games, Like the Pats or Bears. The Bills lost both their games to the Pats and were destroyed by the Bears. It's what the Bills do, lose to good teams. Then Bill fans walk around after a 7-9 season and a 6 wins against teams that have the same or worse record as the Bills and the game is basically a toss up so the fans beat their chest as if the wins were actually meaningful. If you're 11-5 or 12-4 the games are meaningful if you're 7-9 their meaningless. And you have one more win then last year with basically a completely healthy team...but I guess that's an improvement even though MM had more success with the Bills O in both his seasons then Fairchild did in his onee season, and MM had more success in Miami then Faichild did in Buffalo, but it was MM that was the Bills problem. Hmmm I think it's the talent, why else would the Bills have the 31st ranked O in the league??? Uh ohh.....another fact that will be ignored by the genius that is, Devinshire!!!

You finished better because two of our best O players didn't play Ricky and Daunte, but I guess that doesn't matter because then you'll have to admit Miami lost because of all their injuries, not because they just plain suck like the Bills. We had a good enough D to be a SB contender, but our O was so depleated with injury we struggled to score. You can't say that about the Bills. Everyone was talking about how good the Dolphins could be at the start of the season, but no one said squat about the Bills and for good reason, the Bills had motivation for beating the Dolphins, the Dolphins would prove nothing by beating the Bills woopee, we beat the Bills, theres an accomplishment....not!!! Besides divisional games prove little. We beat the Pats a lot worse then you beat the Fins, we shut down Tom Brady and Corey Dillion you shut down Joey Harrington and Sammy Morris.

I think there is a slight bit of diffence in the two O's...don't you?? Or are you gonna act like Miami and NE are the same on O??? Miami's focus was on beating the Pats the week before, it was a classic let down game by the Dolphins following the win against the Pats, do you honestly think Miami gave a rats behind about beating the Bills?? If the Dolphins focus was on the Bills they'd have lost to the Pats the week before almost guaranteed!! Clearly Miami beat the better teams this year. When Miami was playing a team they repected, they played hard, when they played a team they didn't respect the effort was half hearted at best. The stats suppot this fact!

Devin
01-04-2007, 09:23 PM
You finished better because two of our best O players didn't play Ricky and Daunte, but I guess that doesn't matter because then you'll have to admit Miami lost because of all their injuries, not because they just plain suck like the Bills. We had a good enough D to be a SB contender, but our O was so depleated with injury we struggled to score. You can't say that about the Bills. Everyone was talking about how good the Dolphins could be at the start of the season, but no one said squat about the Bills and for good reason, the Bills had motivation for beating the Dolphins, the Dolphins would prove nothing by beating the Bills woopee, we beat the Bills, theres an accomplishment....not!!! Besides divisional games prove little. We beat the Pats a lot worse then you beat the Fins, we shut down Tom Brady you shut down Joey Harrington.

I think there is a slight bit of diffence in the two O's...don't you?? Or are you gonna act like Miami and NE are the same on O??? Miami's focus was on beating the Pats the week before, it was a classic let down game by the Dolphins following the win against the Pats, do you honestly think Miami gave a rats behind about beating the Bills?? If the Dolphins focus was on the Bills they'd have lost to the Pats the week before almost guaranteed!! Clearly Miami beat the better teams this year. When Miami was playing a team they repected, they played hard, when they played a team they didn't respect the effort was half hearted at best.

Excuses, excuses, excuses waaaaaaaaaa..........waaaaaaaaaaa. What a pathetic excuse for an NFL franchise. Your sorry team got worked plain and simple.

Oh Please. Good enough D to be in the superbowl? You have 1 player in Taylor. Baltimore....SD....Bears those are superbowl D's. Taylor is the only player on your D worth his contract. And of course now hes begun the retirement talk. God forbid your terrible secondary might actually be exposed now. Oh wait you still have the senior citizen DT's in the middle. Maybe your safe for another year. Yeremiah Bell....lol.

Although you reaching for excuses like "we didnt have motivation to beat the bills" or "we didnt care about winning after the pats game" not only shows your football ignorance, but in the event it was true just shows what a poorly coached team you have. An NFL football game is the same for any team. Win. You got torched, i understand its a tough pill to swallow but it is what it is. The fins are simply a speed bump for every other team in the East.

It had nothing to do with respect. The fins simply arent good enough to beat us. Home or away in any situation. Welcome to the nfl kiddo injuries happen, of course if your top notch front office and coaching staff could field players under the age of 30 they might be less frequent.

Losers.

Captain gameboy
01-04-2007, 09:31 PM
Whomever the hell you are, FTP, you are delusional.
What Saban did for the Dolphins over the past two years is worse than if he would have ever come along.

You are in basically the same cap situation.

You still have not solved your qb situation, no matter how you may feel, other than mortgage cap money and draft choices to get what was a disaster this year at that most important position.
You must be used to it by now though.

Your front office and staff is screwed up. There was talk today on your own sports radio "Voice of the Dolphins," regarding going down to the offices and physically abusing people.

You have receivers that the fans hate.
A poor offensive line.
You have a running back who has serious questions about durability.
You have a first round draft choice who, though injured, has given no evidence of an ability to play in the NFL, per your own fans.

Your defense is two years older and has achieved nothing, except they are more irritated.

The only thing you have is an owner who cannot seem to hire effective coaches but who will spend whatever it takes.

Worse still, you have Jimmy Cefalo stating, last night, that the Dolphins may be the best franchise in all of sports.

Those are the kinds of things that make the rest of the world laugh at you.

Devin
01-04-2007, 09:41 PM
Whomever the hell you are, FTP, you are delusional.
What Saban did for the Dolphins over the past two years is worse than if he would have ever come along.

You are in basically the same cap situation.
You still have not solved your qb situation, no matter how you may feel, other than mortgage cap money and draft choices to get what was a disaster this year at that most important position.
You must be used to it by now though.

Your front office and staff is screwed up. There was talk today on your own sports radio "Voice of the Dolphins," regarding going down to the offices and physically abusing people.

You have receivers that the fans hate.
You have a running back who has serious questions about durability.
You have a first round draft choice who, though injured, has given no evidence of an ability to play in the NFL, per your own fans.

Your defense is two years older and has achieved nothing, except they are more irritated.

The only thing you have is an owner who cannot seem to hire effective coaches but who will spend whatever it takes.

Worse still, you have Jimmy Cefalo stating, last night, that the Dolphins may be the best franchise in all of sports.

Those are the kinds of things that make the rest of the world laugh at you.

well said. but dont try and introduce facts into this conversation. finboy's team can do no wrong.

They got stomped this year and they will next. In fact im looking past the fins to other more important games, the fins are no longer a contender.......least anytime soon.

feelthepain
01-04-2007, 10:22 PM

well said. but dont try and introduce facts into this conversation. finboy's team can do no wrong.

They got stomped this year and they will next. In fact im looking past the fins to other more important games, the fins are no longer a contender.......least anytime soon.

Yeah, and the Bills are...riiiighhtttt!!!

jamze132
01-05-2007, 03:40 AM
Yeah your offense was smoking out there. You are right though, Mularkey is one hell of a coach. He should be enshrined one day for his ability to get the most out of your QB trio of Culpepper, Harrington, and ... Lemon?. yeah.. ok.

BILLSROCK1212
01-05-2007, 02:17 PM
Chan Gailey and Ron Turner are possibilities too.....no mention of Moolarkey yet

feelthepain
01-05-2007, 05:39 PM
There is this little rumor:

Bill Parcells. There's talk in league circles that, if the Fins decide to keep GM Randy Mueller, a Mueller-Parcells pairing could work. Parcells, we're told, has always had a good relationship with Mueller. And there is an increasing belief that Parcells has had all he can take of owner Jerry Jones.Who would you rather work for Jerry Jones or WH?? I think it's a no-brainer!!

jmb1099
01-05-2007, 05:45 PM
There is this little rumor:

Who would you rather work for Jerry Jones or WH?? I think it's a no-brainer!!
So?
Parcells is not exaclty all that scary anymore. Although there would be something extremely funny about squishing the Fish if that fat old "Tuna" were to become your HC
I can't even began to imagine all of the Dolphin safe Tuna jokes that can be made!

BillsFever21
01-06-2007, 08:17 AM
Who's to say Mike Mularkey couldn't turn it around his next chance? Bill Belichek was a loser his first try as a HC and look at him now. How do you know that Mularkey couldn't have some success his next shot?

Fact is you can't predict how well he could lead a team his 2nd time around. Saying he's automatically gonna suck before he even steps on the sideline is unfair. Everyone thought Belicheck was a bust after he left Cleveland and that he was a loser who would never succeed as a HC.

sarcasm off

For everybody laughing at that statement go back to a year ago and listen to what you probably said to the Dick Jauron doubters. Common now. Don't change your way of thinking just because it's the Dolphins and not the Bills.

jmb1099
01-06-2007, 10:25 AM
Anything is possible. It could very well be that the pressure TD put on MM had a lot to do with his performance. I doubt it, but it could be. It could very well be that MM went from one dictator type relationship to another (Saban) and that may have also had an effect on his performance. Its possible. I guess we'll have to see how the story continues to write itself, but as for now MM has been an utter failure.
Who's to say Mike Mularkey couldn't turn it around his next chance? Bill Belichek was a loser his first try as a HC and look at him now. How do you know that Mularkey couldn't have some success his next shot?

Fact is you can't predict how well he could lead a team his 2nd time around. Saying he's automatically gonna suck before he even steps on the sideline is unfair. Everyone thought Belicheck was a bust after he left Cleveland and that he was a loser who would never succeed as a HC.

sarcasm off

For everybody laughing at that statement go back to a year ago and listen to what you probably said to the Dick Jauron doubters. Common now. Don't change your way of thinking just because it's the Dolphins and not the Bills.