PDA

View Full Version : Wow, Le Batard tears Saban a new one

Ickybaluky
01-03-2007, 03:00 PM
The guy pulls no punches:

LINK (http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/16374957.htm)

Buckets
01-03-2007, 03:09 PM
The guy pulls no punches:

LINK (http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/16374957.htm)

He sounds a little pissed.

mchurchfie
01-03-2007, 03:13 PM
He didn't get too much love from ESPN either......http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=forde_pat&id=2718798
Poor fishy fishys.:D:

Mitchy moo
01-03-2007, 03:27 PM
We knew Saban was a loser and tried to tell the fish fans that, they just don't listen.

cocamide
01-03-2007, 03:32 PM
"What Saban has done is a more traitorous act -- the most traitorous act in the history of the franchise."

I disagree with this. The worst move ever made by a Dolphin was Don Shula selling his soul to the devil for that undefeated season. The Devil told him that in order to get that perfect season, the Dolphins would have to go through 100 years of misery. So far it's true, and it's the reason for their demise. True story.

Scumbag College
01-03-2007, 03:34 PM
I hate the Phins and Saban as much as anyone...but ouch man!

Earthquake Enyart
01-03-2007, 03:35 PM
"What Saban has done is a more traitorous act -- the most traitorous act in the history of the franchise."

I disagree with this. The worst move ever made by a Dolphin was Don Shula selling his soul to the devil for that undefeated season. The Devil told him that in order to get that perfect season, the Dolphins would have to go through 100 years of misery. So far it's true, and it's the reason for their demise. True story.
Don Shula didn't sell his soul. He has none. He is the Antichrist.

MTBillsFan
01-03-2007, 04:09 PM
That's great!

Saratoga Slim
01-03-2007, 04:25 PM
Though it goes against everything I hold sacred in this world, I'm actually feeling a little sorry for the Fins. What a dick.

Forward_Lateral
01-03-2007, 04:38 PM
The most traitorous act was Thurman Thomas in a Fins uniform.

Voltron
01-03-2007, 04:53 PM

:spit:

Voltron
01-03-2007, 04:58 PM
Though it goes against everything I hold sacred in this world, I'm actually feeling a little sorry for the Fins. What a dick.
Saban ---> :loser:

I am with you on that. I work with a Fins fan who is a very cool guy and who really knows football. He sent me congrats e-mails everytime the bills won this year and we would also rip on each other when either of our teams lost. I saw him walk in today after the announcement and he looked numb!

Poor fin fans :pet:

http://parkwayreststop.blogspot.com/Clinton%20Lip.jpg

"I feel your pain!"

!Papacrunk!
01-03-2007, 05:40 PM
LMAO, well it seems like it's time for me to get a new avatar. Where's that Avatar Fairy at, lol.

This is some paragraph:

Remember how mad you were when Williams retired? Well, he wasn't cheating on you. He wasn't grabbing for more money. His body hurt from a beating, and he wanted to rest. What Saban has done is a more traitorous act -- the most traitorous act in the history of the franchise. He's leaving simply because he couldn't handle a hard job on the sidelines of a game in which he asks others to be violent. He gave up, in other words. And filing it under ''family'' now as a diluter, in search of understanding, rings hollow because you can't believe anything the man says about this situation. You think he'd be leaving if he were 13-3?

The_Philster
01-03-2007, 05:46 PM
I felt that way...for about 2 seconds
F The Fish!

Certain Fish fans...I feel sorry for, though

!Papacrunk!
01-03-2007, 05:53 PM
I felt that way...for about 2 seconds
F The Fish!

Certain Fish fans...I feel sorry for, though

Is this where I put a question mark after "thank you?" lol

The_Philster
01-03-2007, 05:55 PM
Is this where I put a question mark after "thank you?" lol
:laughter: You're one of the certain ones

LtFinFan66
01-03-2007, 06:08 PM
He deserves to be ripped a new one

LtFinFan66
01-03-2007, 06:11 PM
Great article :clap:

Saban goes out like a little *****

Dr. Lecter
01-03-2007, 06:13 PM
The most traitorous act was Thurman Thomas in a Fins uniform.

I can't blame him, since he was cut and had no obligation to Buffalo.

SABURZFAN
01-03-2007, 06:27 PM
Great article :clap:

Saban goes out like a little *****

if Alabama offered you and Le ****** the same contract,you'd both give 32 millions reasons to leave just like we all would.

DynaPaul
01-03-2007, 07:02 PM
Mike Mularkey here we come!

Goobylal
01-03-2007, 07:03 PM
Anyone have the transcript from Huizenga's PC where he asks for suggestions? I was thinking "WTF?!"