PDA

View Full Version : More Spineless Saban Stuff

DynaPaul
01-03-2007, 07:24 PM
Man, what a freaking spineless wimp Saban is. The guy didn't even have the nuts to personally meet with the owner and his coaching staff. Look at this:

POSTED 11:00 a.m. EST, January 3, 2007

SABAN BLEW OFF HUIZENGA

Our pal Alex Marvez of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports in a 10:34 a.m. EST item that former Fins coach Nick Saban failed to show for a Wednesday morning meeting with Miami owner Wayne Huizenga, and that Saban informed Huizenga by phone of his decision to depart the Dolphins for Alabama.

As we reported within the past hour, it is confirmed that Saban is on a plane for Tuscaloosa.

More details to come.

POSTED 7:26 p.m. EST; UPDATED 7:40 p.m. EST, January 3, 2007

"RESTRAINED JUBILATION" IN SOUTH FLORIDA

In the immediate wake of Nick Saban's departure from the Miami Dolphins, the prevailing mood in the building is, to quote the doctor who informed George Costanza of his fiancé's demise, "restrained jubilation".

Make no mistake about it -- Saban was hated by nearly everyone in the building, with the most notable exception being his in-house spy and ball washer (especially when not golfing) Scott O'Brien.

And Saban surely knew it. Why else would he choose not to face his coaching staff and tell them in person that he was leaving? Instead, Saban let them know of the decision by phone, prompting some of the assistant coaches and veteran players to label him as a "f--king pussy".

Me-ow.

We're also hearing that Saban's wife had a big role in the final decision to leave Miami, which according to owner Wayne Huizenga was the result of various factors unrelated to money. "I've been through this with Nick for quite some time now," said Huizenga, who apparently was complicit with Saban in the string of flat denials regarding Saban's possible departure. "I feel the pain and so forth and so on of both Nick and Terry."

With Saban gone, there are plenty of folks in the franchise who are feeling anything but pain.

LtFinFan66
01-03-2007, 07:38 PM
He went out like the spoiled little ***** he is

!Papacrunk!
01-03-2007, 07:50 PM
I'm disappointed, because I really liked his vision, especially having to put up with the mess that Wannstache left it, but it's really hard to respect the guy now. Talk about the wrong way to go about things.

feelthepain
01-03-2007, 07:54 PM
Saban meet with WH this morning. Saban told WH, "if you want me to stay, I will."

jmb1099
01-03-2007, 08:24 PM
Saban meet with WH this morning. Saban told WH, "if you want me to stay, I will."
Glad you were there to confirm that for us

jmb1099
01-03-2007, 08:37 PM
So are you saying Saban was let go? Face it...one way or the other your hero, the man you proclaimed would the great savior of the fins turned out to be a waste. You're on a roll ftp, admit you were wrong and eat your crow.

cordog
01-03-2007, 08:40 PM
I'm sure everyone in the Dolphins organization did hate Saban. I remember hearing before the season that he put out a memo that no one was disturb by saying hello or anything to him while he was walking through the halls. What a *****

Mitchy moo
01-03-2007, 08:51 PM
I'm sure everyone in the Dolphins organization did hate Saban. I remember hearing before the season that he put out a memo that no one was disturb by saying hello or anything to him while he was walking through the halls. What a *****

I would just spit on him when I walked by him, that way he talks to me and breaks his own rule. I would just hello.:respect:

Mitchy moo
01-03-2007, 08:52 PM

You are so full of it FTP, Saban was on a plane to the boon docks to watch his wife get corn fed.

HHURRICANE
01-03-2007, 08:58 PM

Your posts are funny!!!

mchurchfie
01-03-2007, 08:58 PM
Man, what a freaking spineless wimp Saban is. The guy didn't even have the nuts to personally meet with the owner and his coaching staff. Look at this:

POSTED 11:00 a.m. EST, January 3, 2007

SABAN BLEW OFF HUIZENGA

Our pal Alex Marvez of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports in a 10:34 a.m. EST item that former Fins coach Nick Saban failed to show for a Wednesday morning meeting with Miami owner Wayne Huizenga, and that Saban informed Huizenga by phone of his decision to depart the Dolphins for Alabama.

As we reported within the past hour, it is confirmed that Saban is on a plane for Tuscaloosa.

More details to come.

POSTED 7:26 p.m. EST; UPDATED 7:40 p.m. EST, January 3, 2007

"RESTRAINED JUBILATION" IN SOUTH FLORIDA

In the immediate wake of Nick Saban's departure from the Miami Dolphins, the prevailing mood in the building is, to quote the doctor who informed George Costanza of his fiancé's demise, "restrained jubilation".

Make no mistake about it -- Saban was hated by nearly everyone in the building, with the most notable exception being his in-house spy and ball washer (especially when not golfing) Scott O'Brien.

And Saban surely knew it. Why else would he choose not to face his coaching staff and tell them in person that he was leaving? Instead, Saban let them know of the decision by phone, prompting some of the assistant coaches and veteran players to label him as a "f--king pussy".

Me-ow.

We're also hearing that Saban's wife had a big role in the final decision to leave Miami, which according to owner Wayne Huizenga was the result of various factors unrelated to money. "I've been through this with Nick for quite some time now," said Huizenga, who apparently was complicit with Saban in the string of flat denials regarding Saban's possible departure. "I feel the pain and so forth and so on of both Nick and Terry."

With Saban gone, there are plenty of folks in the franchise who are feeling anything but pain.:rofl::rofl:

Mitchy moo
01-03-2007, 09:48 PM
Wayne:

"I feel the pain and so forth and so on of both Nick and Terry."

I feel the pain:

"I feel the pain....................."

:respect:

Devin
01-03-2007, 09:53 PM
Saban is a coward. Always has been.

As much as I hate the fins he really did them wrong, his staff hit the nail on the head. He is a ****ing pussy.

I hope he fails miserably in Alabama.

G. Host
01-03-2007, 10:09 PM

When Alex Marvez was asked about article mentioning him he said:
"ProFootballTalk? Isn't that the football version of the National Enquirer? The paper which combines plagerism, misquotes, half-truths and bad writing? I have less respect than I do for Saban, a lot less? I'd be ashamed to know anybody who read it never mind who worked there."

clumping platelets
01-04-2007, 02:31 AM
With the first pick in the 2008 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins select..... :snicker:

jamze132
01-04-2007, 07:11 AM
I read a report somewhere that the reason Saban asked out of his contract was because he was receving death threats from Cubans and Gangsta's. Any truth to these FTP?

feelthepain
01-04-2007, 08:04 AM
You are so full of it FTP, Saban was on a plane to the boon docks to watch his wife get corn fed.

I'm full of it, you're hated on this site and you're a Bill fan.

mysticsoto
01-04-2007, 08:16 AM
I'm full of it, you're hated on this site and you're a Bill fan.

You're hated both here and on FH and you're a fin fan. :idunno:

DynaPaul
01-04-2007, 04:42 PM
When Alex Marvez was asked about article mentioning him he said:
"ProFootballTalk? Isn't that the football version of the National Enquirer? The paper which combines plagerism, misquotes, half-truths and bad writing? I have less respect than I do for Saban, a lot less? I'd be ashamed to know anybody who read it never mind who worked there."

Well Alex, ProFootballTalk broke the news that a rumor was floating around concerning Saban leaving for Alabama OVER A MONTH AGO.

I'm not ashamed to read it. They do get a lot of stuff right way before it hits the mainstream press picks up on it and it's not just some bogus Batboy or UFO stuff they dream up.

!Papacrunk!
01-07-2007, 06:54 AM
I found this on another board, remember when Saban yelled at 21-22 yeard old Manny Wright, the crying incident, then later on Manny quit and went back to Cali? Remember this quote from Saban when Manny wanted to be traded or released:

"We don't have any of this stuff, 'When it doesn't work here, let me go someplace else,''" Saban said of Wright in August. "That's not how it is. This is the real world. It's business. You have a job and a responsibility."

"....led Wright to believe that his son would become an integral part of the defense.
"Then the next day he brings in Big Daddy Dan Wilkinson," Terence Wright said. "If I would have told people eight months ago that (Saban) lied to my face, everyone would have laughed. Now, see how it turns out?"

chernobylwraiths
01-07-2007, 07:46 AM
I hear GR55 use profootballtalk as a source sometimes and I cringe. That's all they do is throw out rumor and lies. They are bound to get something right. Didn't profootballtalk have us signing Haslett as our next head coach this year?

I'm personally glad Saban left because I think he is a good coach. But to say he bolted without speaking to the owner seems like a lie since the owner in his press conference said he met with Saban that morning.

Michael82
01-07-2007, 08:12 AM
Saban is a coward. Always has been.

As much as I hate the fins he really did them wrong, his staff hit the nail on the head. He is a ****ing pussy.

I hope he fails miserably in Alabama.
I don't understand what the big deal is. IMO, it's the same ****ing situation that the gutless piece of ****, Mike Mularkey did to us last year. I'm glad it happened to the fins, but worry that they might be better off now. :ill:

For example...just imagine if Mularkey stayed here, we'd still be suffering with the same damn discipline problems and QB controversy. Thank God he quit. :up: I just hope that the Dolphins fans don't end up saying the same thing.

DynaPaul
01-07-2007, 10:49 AM
I hear GR55 use profootballtalk as a source sometimes and I cringe. That's all they do is throw out rumor and lies. They are bound to get something right.

Not true. They don't just throw out a million rumors hoping to hit paydirt. They had the Shell firing pegged way ahead of time. Yes, they did have Haslett as a possibility for our HC but so did a lot of media outlets.

Read the site for a month and see for yourself...