PDA

View Full Version : Challenge #10 - QUOTES

lordofgun
03-05-2003, 09:52 AM
Remember, all challenges are for SINGLE immunity, meaning only one person can win each challenge, and be safe from the vote at tribal council.

HERE ARE THE RULES:

1. Yesterday, everyone had a chance to look through their opponents' private forums during the challenge. Obviously, you've all had a chance to look through your own private forums as well...So today, we test your memory. :snicer:

2. At approx. 11am, I will post a thread with a quote of one of the players that have been on the island at some point in the game. This could be BOTH current AND former players.

3.Each player willl then have just 5 minutes to PM me with the name of the person I am quoting.

4. Those who get it wrong, or do not PM me in time, are out of the challenge. Those who get it right move to the next quote.

5. I will then post another quote in the same thread, and we continue as stated above until only one player is remaining. That player will win immunity!

6. MOST IMPORTANTLY: You are not permitted to use the search function on the boards. You are also not permitted to PM the answers to anyone. It would probably be best if you don't read any PMs until AFTER the contest is over, just to be safe. ;)

<b>This contest will be judged by ME and ME alone. I am the ultimate power and have all reigning authority.</b>

IMPORTANT: As always, you MAY NOT log in as anyone other than yourself to accomplish this task (ex. player #1 may not log in as player #6 and post or PM for them). I can see when you do that. You're on your honor, but I will be checking.

Mods and admins may not use any special powers to gain advantage in this thread.

Failure to comply with the above rules may result in your IMMEDIATE disqualification from this challenge.

Good luck!

post all your questions below...

Earthquake Enyart
03-05-2003, 09:55 AM
Can I post quotes I've copied? :snicker:

SoCalBillsFan
03-05-2003, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by lordofgun
Remember, all challenges are for SINGLE immunity, meaning only one person can win each challenge, and be safe from the vote at tribal council....

Failure to comply with the above rules may result in your team's IMMEDIATE disqualification from this challenge.

:scratch:

:D

clumping platelets
03-05-2003, 10:01 AM
Like we had time to read the messages :shakeno:

lordofgun
03-05-2003, 10:03 AM
oops :(