X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • camelcowboy
    • Mar 2005

Of the Teams in Playoff contention....

What team do you think the upper management should model the bills after. A team as young as the bills has holes on both sides of the ball. Which would you like to see buffalo build up more, and how should they do it?

• jamze132
    Don’t hate…
    • Jun 2003

Re: Of the Teams in Playoff contention....

Well they already got a head start on Defense but If I had to emulate a playoff team, it would have to be the Patriots since they are so consistently winning year in and year out while attending the playoffs and Super Bowl cocaine parties.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by jamze132
      Well they already got a head start on Defense but If I had to emulate a playoff team, it would have to be the Patriots since they are so consistently winning year in and year out while attending the playoffs and Super Bowl cocaine parties.
      Is there any other type of party??

Comment

• alohabillsfan
        • Sep 2003

I would continue to build DEFENSE! the # 1 and # 2 defenses in my book are SD and Balt (which either one should win the superbowl also they run the 3-4). We need another DT to replace Anderson, I would like either Justin Smith from the Bengals to replace Kelsay but that is second tier. We definately need to upgrade the linebackers, I would like to see Spikes as MLB with Briggs and Crowell, also need to draft another MLB as Spikes has been oft injured as of late. With all that said, here it is

FA's
        LB Briggs Chicago
        DE J. Smith Cinncy

Draft
        1st AMOBI OKOYE /GLENN DORSEY
        3-4th rd DESMOND BISHOP

Use 2nd for OG/OT
        Use 3rd for RB

Comment

Working...
        X