PDA

View Full Version : LMAO

northernbillfan
01-05-2007, 07:41 AM
Patrick Stephan is the Dallas goat.

Last night at the game here in Edmonton Stephan had a chance to ice the game and missed the empty net. He tried to kill the clock down to nothing by casually carrying the puck into the Oilers zone and then he missed the empty net from right in front of the crease. The Oilers then drove the other way and with 2.3 seconds left, Hemsky scored to force the OT.

:lolpoint: @ Stephan. He won't live this bonehead move down for a long long time.

RockStar36
01-05-2007, 10:45 AM
That was absolutely hilarious.

Crisis
01-05-2007, 11:04 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dDbEX666G3Y&mode=related&search=

LMAO

SkateZilla
01-05-2007, 12:10 PM
it was.. lol... he'll be scratched for a while....

lol Griere Scored 2 On Hasek ...in the S.J Game

hammerbillsfan
01-05-2007, 01:03 PM
1st overall pick

:lolpoint: Stefan

Good thing his team bailed him out in the shootout.

Oilers pissed away that game too, they had a 4-1 lead. :shakeno:

northernbillfan
01-05-2007, 04:15 PM
YEah, they didn't even deserve the point they got last night.

Although Nedved make an impression right away.

chernobylwraiths
01-05-2007, 07:05 PM
Who the F was that idiot color man? He had to be an Oilers fan the way he was talking. Anyway, I've seen tons of guys skate in to try to take time of the clock and just dump it in the net. Who would have thought that the puck would jump 6 inches into the air near the crease on the best ice in the NHL? It was unfortunate for Stephan, but I don't think he was trying to rub it in or is a complete moron or anything.

Dozerdog
01-05-2007, 07:08 PM
Who the F was that idiot color man? He had to be an Oilers fan the way he was talking. Anyway, I've seen tons of guys skate in to try to take time of the clock and just dump it in the net. Who would have thought that the puck would jump 6 inches into the air near the crease on the best ice in the NHL? It was unfortunate for Stephan, but I don't think he was trying to rub it in or is a complete moron or anything.

With a 2 goal lead- you don't need to "kill clock"

20 seconds left.

Put the puck in the net- any thing else and you're an idiot. Was he trying to showboat? Like walking into an end zone instead of running when you have a 25 yard lead on everyone else.

What a ******

chernobylwraiths
01-05-2007, 07:52 PM
With a 2 goal lead- you don't need to "kill clock"

20 seconds left.

Put the puck in the net- any thing else and you're an idiot. Was he trying to showboat? Like walking into an end zone instead of running when you have a 25 yard lead on everyone else.

What a ******

Seen it done tons of times and never thought of it as showboating.

Crisis
01-05-2007, 08:13 PM
Ray Ferraro was the color guy.

Dozerdog
01-06-2007, 02:07 PM
Seen it done tons of times and never thought of it as showboating.

I havent.

I can honestly say in the 1000 empty net goals I've seen in my life, no one has ever skated in from the blue line,.... unmolested......, and that they held on to the puck right into the crease.

Let alone try to move from the forehand to the backhand.

What an assclown

SabreEleven
01-06-2007, 02:14 PM
I havent.

I can honestly say in the 1000 empty net goals I've seen in my life, no one has ever skated in from the blue line,.... unmolested......, and that they held on to the puck right into the crease.

What an assclown

I'm offended :mad:

YardRat
01-06-2007, 03:03 PM
Wow. What an unfortunate bounce.

northernbillfan
01-09-2007, 12:10 AM
Who the F was that idiot color man? He had to be an Oilers fan the way he was talking. Anyway, I've seen tons of guys skate in to try to take time of the clock and just dump it in the net.... It was unfortunate for Stephan, but I don't think he was trying to rub it in or is a complete moron or anything.
Ray Ferraro was colour and he Stephan was trying to be fancy and kill the clock at teh same time.

Who would have thought that the puck would jump 6 inches into the air near the crease on the best ice in the NHL?Actually our ice has gone downhill in the last couple of years. The building is old and so is the plant.

northernbillfan
01-09-2007, 12:24 AM
I havent.

What an assclown
He was showboating all the way.

mchurchfie
01-09-2007, 12:31 AM
Oilers win tonight in OT..nice goal. Congrats NBF.:up:

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-09-2007, 01:05 AM
I don't know which was better, seeing him miss the net or the chick with the great bombs in the white sweater.

northernbillfan
01-09-2007, 01:43 AM
Oilers win tonight in OT..nice goal. Congrats NBF.:up:They were pressuring whe entire third and it carried into the extra period. I LMAO @ the people in LA leaving before the OT/. THinking they had as moke break or somethinf