• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kerr
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Feb 2005

London's replacement

Top 3 FA linebackers are all OLB's who could play MLB. Which one do you think would be the best fit at MLB for this team?

Boss Bailey
    Cato June
    Lance Briggs
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

Re: London's replacement

I think we will move angelo crowell back to inside or TKO in the middle do to his lack of mobility, and we will be looking to get an OLB i would luv Lance Briggs, Cato JUne is soft, and Boss bailey is injury prone
    i would luv the middle LB from PSU Paul Paszynski
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• bigbub2352
      • Feb 2005

I think we will move angelo crowell back to inside or TKO in the middle do to his lack of mobility, and we will be looking to get an OLB i would luv Lance Briggs, Cato JUne is soft, and Boss bailey is injury prone
      i would luv the middle LB from PSU Paul Paszynski,
      XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Crisis
        • Aug 2004

Pickup Boss Bailey then Tank Williams.

Takeo, Boss, and Tank.

Sounds pretty badass to me.
        Originally posted by LOSman WINS
        Vanek is Austrian not European
        Originally posted by Prov401
        Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
        Originally posted by better days
        I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• bigbub2352
          • Feb 2005

i would luv the middle LB from PSU Paul Paszynski, cowincedence
          XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• bigbub2352
            • Feb 2005

i would luv the middle LB from PSU Paul Paszynski, cowincedence Conlan
            XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Night Train
              Retired - On Several Levels
              • Jul 2005

Everyone will wants Briggs, including the Bears who may Franchise him.

Is Thomas of Baltimore still a FA ? If so, I'd throw $$ towards him. He's huge and uber productive.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
              Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                • Sep 2004

Originally posted by bigbub2352
                I like Paszynski, he is the C. Spielman bigger version.
                The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• BillsNick
                  • Jul 2003

i would luv the middle LB from PSU Paul Paszynski,
                  You can say that again!

i would luv the middle LB from PSU Paul Paszynski
                  You can say that again!

i would luv the middle LB from PSU Paul Paszynski, cowincedence
                  You can say that again!

You can say that again!

Comment

• The King
                    Without me it's just Awe so
                    • Jun 2004

TKO will most likely move inside.
                    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                    It was all
                    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• bigbub2352
                      • Feb 2005

sorry got excited with my first post, i think depending on offseason moves we could use our 12 pick to get our MLB of the future and i luv the kid form PSU, and i also lie the idea of moving TKO in, plus if we dont go FA for a replacement we should use the money to try and sign Steinbach from CInncinnati
                      XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• BillsNick
                        • Jul 2003

sorry got excited with my first post, i think depending on offseason moves we could use our 12 pick to get our MLB of the future and i luv the kid form PSU, and i also lie the idea of moving TKO in, plus if we dont go FA for a replacement we should use the money to try and sign Steinbach from CInncinnati
                        You can say that again!

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                          !?!?!?!?!?
                          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Kerr
                          Top 3 FA linebackers are all OLB's who could play MLB. Which one do you think would be the best fit at MLB for this team?

Boss Bailey
                          Cato June
                          Lance Briggs
                          Boss Bailey is most likely becuase of Jauron being the defensive coordinator in Detroit last year as well as the interim head coach

Comment

Matt Wilhelm of the Chargers. A Buckeye 6ft4, 247lbs .. draft Posluzny and we can trade down to do this, allowing us to manoevre for Amobi Okoye at NT in the draft as well.

At Guard pick up David Deihl. Can play LG, and RG. Not as heralded as Steinbach but a decent pass protector and a better run blocker

Comment

• Ingtar33
                              Dances With Buffaloes
                              • Sep 2002

I don't think we need to sign a FA LB... i like Crowell, Spikes and Ellison over anything those guys could bring (except Briggs... and he's not worth what hell be paid.)

I like the two LBs from Penn State (Paszynski, Collins) and the guy from miss state (Miller), any of the three would slide into that group without any problem, two of the three would make fine MLB, and the other a great OLB
                              My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X